2 meetings in 1 day

Oppa noticed me!

An update for the lovely readers ;) hahaha. Enjoy xx

 

Minah's POV

"Yah, have you seen Amber oppa?", I asked one of his fangirls. 

 

"Wait are you together now? Why do you call him oppa?", WOW I asked her a question but instead she throws 2 questions at me and forgets my question. I facepalmed at her. "I call him oppa because he's older than me and he's my childhood friend.", I said and walked away.

Then I heard her yell something.

 

"YAH! You didnt answer my 1st question! Wait if your dating him, i'll ship you both!", the fangirl yelled.

 

After roaming around the campus, I finally saw him. He looks so dashing and handsome, just look at those cap backwards and his brown eyes, kissable lips. Omygosh im drooling, I quickly wiped my lips with my hanky and went to him. 

 

"Oppa!", I yelled and he was kinda startled. His eyes were scanning the whole crowd and  I dont even know what's up with him, such a mysterious guy. He sighed and leaned on the table. 

 

"Oppa, are you okay?", I asked while looking to his sad eyes maybe he didnt notice me.

 

"Oh sorry", he smiled at me. Yep he didnt notice my presence and he kept on looking at his phone. It's like he's waiting for someone here. I locked my right arm to his left arm and said "Oppa, you still have to help me with my homework! Gaja?!", I said in a cheerful voice and smiled at him.

 

"Oh right! Let's go! We only have 20 minutes left.", he said and we walked while our arms are locked. He's a little bit cheerful now but still mysterious. I even heard him playing piano in the music room, he also has a good voice but he doesnt know that I already heard him because if I tell him, he might not play again.

 

When we got in our classmates were yelling, "NEW COUPLE EVERYONE!" , Amber ran to his seat and I also hurried to my seat.  "Yah are you dating Amber?", Hyeri whispered. "Ani,we're just friends",I said in a calm tone. Hyeri nodded her head but im sure she didnt believe me. 

 

[Cafeteria. Lunch time.]

Soojung's POV

"Yah! Amber hyung is so cool right Luna? ", Sulli taps Luna and they both agreed. I can't believe that Aj and that ert are one and I also cant believe that Minah girl! After all these years she still clings to my future husband, she even locked her arm with that ert a few hours ago. I sighed.

 

"Soojung-ah gwaenchana?",Luna asks me. 

 

"Nae. Im okay, my head hurts alot.", I said while I lay my head on the table. "Oh Soojung-ah you got a text.",Sulli said. Omygosh if they see me texting Amber they'll start teasing me again but good thing Sulli didnt get my phone.

 

"Yah, I dont see Amber oppa much, he changed alot. Before he wasnt shy and everything but now he rarely shows up with his friends.",Luna says. "You're right but he has lots of fangirls, guys hyung is great in basketball dont you know that?", Sulli brags his hyung. The topic's all about Amber, I cant believe it!

I looked at my phone, I better change it to Amber.

 

Fr: Amber

Im here at the canteen. Eodiya? :(

 

Im not ready to see him, what if he won't like me? Aish YAH JUNG SOOJUNG get a hold of yourself! You are the ice princess, why dont you have to know of what he thinks of you? I slapped myself 2 times and sent a message to Amber, "what if Sulli thinks i'm crazy becoz I slapped myself earlier? Anii.", I said to myself .After that I excused myself and went to find a quiet place.

 

AMBER'S POV

We went inside the canteen, im actually  with my friends, Henry, Min and Key. I actually met Min because of Henry plus Min speaks English fluently so we didnt have a hard time getting along.

 

Some guys went to me and high fived with me, their names are Kris,Minho and Jackson. They're in the basketball team and they kept on telling me to join their team, but im no really sure about it. Now i'll ask you if im a loner? It's a no right?! HAHAHA I actually schedule my hangouts with my friends and with me time only, in school okay? I love to play the piano every recess but my sched today is to hangout with them hahaha.

 

So we sat down at the nearest chair we could see that there are no people sitting. Key and Henry were talking about some crazy sh*t they did to the 7-11 cashier guy. I decided to text Soojung and just waited for her reply.

 

These guys are absolutely the best even though we havent been friends for a long time, but we're comfortable with each other and we treat each other like siblings from another mother. Min's like our mom in the group but she's still crazy. Henry might be an a**hole sometimes but he's a sincere guy and yes he's a playboy. Well Key likes to tease and stuff but he's a good guy and he keeps secrets just like Min.

 

Well im actually a wait sorry my phone just beeped hahaha. Its a message from Soojung! Gosh why do I get excited and stuff, we havent even met well  8 years ago wasnt included.

 

Fr: Princess

Yah! Why would I tell you so that you can stalk me? :P 

 

"Wow, I cant believe this princess!", I screamed and stood up while holding my phone. I didnt know that people were already looking at me and I bowed at them and mouthed "im sorry".

 

"Yah Llama, what's up with you?", Key asked. I ruffled my hair and sat down immediately, this is so embarassing. "I think Amber has lady trouble?", Henry grinned at me. "Aish, just forget it guys! Im going first, annyeong! ", I waved them my drink and put my phone inside my pocket.  When I turned around, a girl bumped into me and spilled her drink on me.

 

"Omygod im so sorry", the girl apologized while her faced was facing the floor. I smiled while scratching my head, "Accidents happen hon, its okay.", I patted her shoulder and went to Sulli's table. " Omo hyung! What happened?", Sulli asked. "This is nothing, a girl just spilled her drink on me btw where's Soojung?", I asked both of them.

 

"Soojung eh? Why are you suddenly asking about her?", Sulli grinned at me. "Geunyang", I scratched the back of my head. "She just left a few minutes ago.", Luna said. "Perhaps are you two texting each other?", Luna added. " Aniyo!",I said in denial. "Im going first, annyeong!",I said.

 

[Gym. Last period of classes.]

 

"Oppa, what time will you finish shooting?", Minah asked. I'm now shooting some hoops, so that I can exercise my muscles and on the other side of the court are cheerleaders. Before I asnwered her question  I first did a three-pointer and shoots. "Ah meolla! Just go ask me some questions.", I said while boarding. Why am I with Minah? Yes we're like study pairs, we study together while I do my thing and she does her thing.

 

I shoot another three-pointer and it shoots. I heard someone clapping from the bleachers, I  looked at him and I think he's the coach. He holds on the bar, "Hey you should try for the try-outs! You got some potential kid.", the coach said and left. I looked at Minah and I shrugged my shoulders, then she just giggled. You know I have a thing for cute girls but Minah's like my dongsaeng but I think I'll consider her. I think this enough for today.

 

I went to my bag beside Minah. I took of my clothes and I forgot that Minah was just sitting there. I quickly covered my body and crossed my arms, I think she saw my six pack. Six pack eh? HAHAHA yes I actually have those babies, I do some push and sit ups in the morning you know?

 

"Oppa, I'll go now my mom and I have errands every friday.", She said timidly. "Take care Minah, I should be driving you home, Im just so busy today. Mian" I said to her. "Aniyo, its okay oppa.", she said before she closed the door. I think im left with those cheerleaders , I continued putting on my uniform with orange stains. I heard some cheerleaders are already getting out from the gym so I hurried myself to the door. I noticed that the cheerleader infront of me was having trouble carrying her stuffs.

 

I grabbed the strap of the two bags that were placed on her shoulder. The girl was surprised but she didnt turn around and I held the door for her and she waited outside the entrance. "Omo. ERT!", the cold girl said. "Yah, you dont have to call me that I even helped you with your bags." I frowned at her.

 

"Mianhae.", she  murmured to me but I pretended not to hear it. 

 

"What's that?", I .

 

"Mianhae", she said in a clear voice.

 

"I cant hear you", I chuckled. "YAH!" she slapped my arm. After the whole teasing thing we just sat down at the entrance and it was filled with silence. I broked the silence "Want me to drive you home?",I said and she turned her head to me. "No thanks, I'll just wait for the driver.",she said. "Its getting late already and I insist on driving you home.",I stood up and carried her things to my car, she just followed me. 

 

The moment she got in I started the engine, gosh this girl is cold as ice. Come to think of it that we havent introduced ourselves and we just keep on calling ourselves names. I drove and she told me the directions to her house. I used a car on my way to school instead of my motor because I brought alot of things. 

 

I gripped hard on the steering wheel and thought of introducing myself or not. I glanced at her and she was just enjoying the scenery outside her window. She noticed me looking at her so I went back looking at the road. "Im Amber but you can call me Aj" I said while smiling and focusing on the road. "Ara.",She said coldly and didnt even bother to look at me."So what's yours?",I asked. 

 

"That is for you to find out, please stop here.", she said while she got out of the car. I went out and carried her stuff to her doorstep. I stood beside her and had an awkward moment with her. My eyes were just wandering around and I felt a soft pair of lips touched my cheek. She got in so fast that I didnt notice that she gave me a peck on my cheek. I slowly touched my cheek the one she kissed.

 

"Thanks for the ride",her head popped out of the door and had a little opening. "Yeah", I mumbled while still in shock. I think Usain Bolt is my heart because its racing so fast. I was surprised with the buzzing of my phone. I looked at the caller ID , YUL HYUNG.

Me: Hyung?

Yul: Are you ready? Im almost at your house.

Me: Oh yes im almost ready. 

 

I ran to my car and started the engine. I forgot  that I still have a date, I drove my car in full speed. When I got to my house I saw Yul hyung with my dad laughing. They saw me walking to them and they greeted me. "Hi son.", my dad said and I just nod at him. "Okay uncle we better get going.",Yul said and pats my dad on his shoulder.

 

We went inside his car and I didnt notice that his girlfriend was at the front so I had to sit at the back. Sooyeon noona turned to me, "Annyeong!"she waved her hand. I bowed my head at her and Hyung chuckled, "So who'll be the next victim? I mean who'll be my date", I laughed at the victim part.

 

"Secret",Hyung said. "You know, im starting to like someone.",I said. The couple  both looked at me, Hyung turned to the road. "who's the lucky girl?",Noona asked. "Well  I actually dont know her name and the reason why I came late coz I drove her to her house.", I said while my lower lip tucked inside my mouth. "Do you remember my fav L.A cap, that girl owns it now but im still not sure with the whole liking thing. I just admire her that's all and she might be cold outside but she's warm on the inside.", I said with a wide smile plastered on my face.

 

"Babe, can it be her?", I heard Noona whispered to hyung. Who's her? Oh well there are lots of girls in the whole world. That girl must have hit me on the head but I tell you,she's not just some typical girl you'll meet in  school. We stopped at a restaurant near the beach, I got out of the car and felt the wonderful breeze on my face.

 

"Yah she's already waiting for you.",Hyung dragged me inside the restaurant. The restaurants very nice, with the not-so-bright-lights ,open restaurant with cold breeze from the sea and someone playing the acoustic guitar. Oh there's also a piano. Hyung had his arm placed on my shoulder and I was busy looking at the restaurant.

 

"ert!", I heard someone yell and just shrugged it off because im busy admiring the restaurant. "Hey you should sit down now", Yul hyung said. I pulled the chair next to hyung, ignoring my date and when I sat down. The cold girl was in front of me and my jaws dropped and I was dumbfounded.

 


2323 words oh yeahhhhh! Okay I might be late in updating coz im really busy with training and I just add things after the training or when I have time to write. I didnt even attend training today because of you guys :D . That's how much I love you guys! Eh, you feel flattered already. So yep, Sorry if you didnt like the 4th chap and thanks for subscribing :D. Take care everyone, have a nice day/night! xx

GELATIN OUT! :P

Oh its 2407 plus the my note and its 2422.