Confusion?

Oppa noticed me!

Author's POV

[Jung's Residence]

Inside the living room there were 2 persons lying down on the couch being all lovey-dovey with each other. The couple sat down while the guy places his left arm around his girlfriend and turns on the telly.

The guy looks at his girlfriend and says "Dont you know that I love you so much?" Then he pecks her cheeks. "Eh? Kwon Yul your such a cheeseball.", the girl says while she punches his arm.

"Jung Sooyeon,I promise to change your surname into mine but first let's finish college.", Yul says while looking at her girlfriend and hugs her tight. 

"I would like that so let's finish college quickly, okay?", Jessica says and pecks on his cheeks.

The two were head over heels for each other while the younger sister enters the house. Jung Soojung or Krystal is popular in Jung Sang High known as the "Ice Princess" and her famous icy glare, that will surely freeze you to death. Soojung looks at them being all lovey-dovey and stuff , she sats on the bean bag near the couch.

"Oh Krystal your here!", Yul says.

"Yes im here and you probably didnt notice me coz both of you were all lovey-dovey and stuff.",she glares at the couple. Krystal stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Soojung-ah is someone bothering you?",Jessica asks in a concerned tone.

"Ani. There was this guy, he gave me this cap" She points to her L.A cap. "I havent seen him in school for how many weeks already and I accused him of being a ert because he was watching someone in the ballet room. He looks like a dork but a cute one, and I heard girls were fan-girling over him.", Soojung said and pulled out a pitcher of ice tea from the fridge.

"So your over the mango kid?",Jessica asks.

"Maybe, I havent seen him for years and Sulli said he went back to America.",she sighed again and poured iced tea on her glass. She just stood near the counter while she drinks and watches at the same time.

"Mango kid? Who's that? Don't tell me you're a e?! ",Yul asks in confusion.

"Yah!" Jessica slaps Yul's arm. "He's just some guy she met when she was still a kid. Soojung had a big crush on that guy, he gave her".. she pauses and chuckles."  mangoes.", Jessica likes to sister alot,especially when it comes to boys. 

"Yah eonnie!What's so funny?", Soojung said and was about to throw her glass at her eonnie. Soojung brings the pitcher and glasses, then she places it down to the table near the couch with her sister and boyfie,Yul. She sats down on the bean bag and scrolls her phone.

"Krystal, why dont I let you meet someone? He's a childhood friend and he goes in the same school with you."

"Oh jeongmal? I thought he was old like you.",Soojung kept on laughing and almost spilled her drink.

"Yah, im not old and I dont look old.", Yul pouts at Jessica. "Dont worry he's 17."

The three enjoyed watching a movie, while their maids prepared dinner for them. 

 

FLASHBACK(8 years ago)

Soojung's POV 

 
"Yah. I want to eat mangoes.", I said while pointing at the Mango tree. 
 
"Why don't you let your umma buy you those?", Luna said.
 
"I told you guys, my parents are busy." I explained to them.
 
"Why don't we climb on it? It tastes good if it's freshly picked.", Sulli suggested.
 
"What a great idea!", I cheerfully said while clapping my hands.
 
 
 
"Yah Jin Ri! Look out", a boy calls Sulli and lands on the floor coming up from the tree.
"Oh hyung I didn't know you were up there! Can you help us?" Sulli asked the boy.
 
"Annyeong! Aj imnida." He bowed and waved at us. He flashed his perfect white teeth and he really looks cute. He rubbed off the dirt on his knees. "What can I help you with?", he asked while holding some mangoes.
 
"We wanted to climb that tree to get mangoes, but we're scared and we might fall.", Sulli pouted at Aj. 
 
Aj faced to me and handed me the mangoes. "Here, you can have this and plus it's dangerous if you girls will fall and no one will catch you." 
 
Then we heard someone calling him, "AJ oppa! Lets go!", Minah said and she looked at us. I glared at her.
"Oops I better go now.", he said. Aj please dont gooooo. Hajimaaa. 
 
I frozed when he gave me those mangoes. 
 
He waved at us and dashed off with  that Minah girl.
 
"Yah Soojung.", Luna poked me and I was awakened thanks to her. 
 
"Seems like you have a crush on my hyung! Your eyes were on him the whole time!", Sulli teased me and I glared at her.
 
"Who does she think she is, calling Aj " oppa"?! ", I yelled. Sulli pushed me and said "Yah they're friends so its okaay."
"Looks like someone's jealoooous.", Luna grinned at me. I didnt say a word coz I lost to them and I just crossed my arms while I pouted.
 
[Present time]
 
Soojung's POV
 
I remembered what Aj said while I was lying down on my bed.
 
"Here, you can have this and plus it's dangerous if you girls will fall and no one will catch you."
 
He's so cute and I havent seen that Llama for years. What if what  he said has  a double meaning, maybe that was the reason I liked him because he's smart. I hope fate will bring us together.
 
My phone beeped.
 
Fr : Sulli
Didn't you see hyung in school?
Its been a month that he was enrolled there.
I'll give you his number. ** **********
 

I screamed with joy. Then my sister knocks at the door and asks me " Yah have you gone crazy?! ". She sat on the edge of my bed. "Eonnie im so stupid, I didnt know Aj was here for a month already,", I said while I cupped my own  face. " I also  got his number from Sulli."

"Why dont you text him?", Eonnie said. " Hey, its almost 11pm. You still have school tomorrow." She kissed my forehead and said " Goodnight Soojung-ah". She turned off the lights and left. I my lamp and was thinking of texting him.

 

Amber's POV

I was paired with Minah on a project so we're kinda close now and  I didnt know that she was the kid I helped 8 years ago. I had a great time with her but I can't get the cold girl  out of my head. Even though I dont wanna think about her she just keeps on popping on my mind.  I turned off my lamp and then my phone beeped.

 

Fr : Unkown number 

Hi Aj! You didnt tell me that you were back here in Korea :( 

This is Jung Soojung, Sulli's friend, you gave me mangoes when we were still kids.

Oh yeah Soojung, but I dont remember her face. I saved her number and typed "Princess" as her name, yeah she does look like one and she likes to order Sulli and Luna around.

 

To: Princess

Oh yeah! I remember, you were the one who looks like a princess. Haha :P 

Jung? Is your sister Sooyeon noona?

I tried to sleep but I waited for her reply. Then I heard my phone beeped, I smiled.

 

From: Princess

How did you know? Hey im sleepy already.

She's sleepy so this means goodnight? Eh.

 

To: Princess

  I have sources, ya know ;). Goodnight Princess. Ya dont wanna bring alot of bags in school :P.

I chuckled at my last message hahaha. Get it? A lot of bags? It means her eyebags hahaha okay i'll stop. I should probably sleep now, I placed my phone near the lamp and tucked myself in bed. Then I heard another beep. I looked at it, it's from Yul Hyung.

 

From: Yul Hyung

 Hey i'll let you meet someone, she's  nice and pretty. 

I'll pick you up tomorrow, dinner.

Not again! I cant say no to him because he helped me in my Korean. I think it'll be fun, i guess?

 

 

Soojung's POV

The moment he replied to my text, words cant explain how happy I was! I cant stop myself from smiling but to be honest, I wanted to sleep already. So I texted him that I was sleepy.

He replied so fast and I cant stop laughing at his last message, was that suppose to be a joke? I cant believe his flirting with me! JUST LOOK AT THAT WINK!! OH MY GOD. I gotta thank Sulli!

To: Sulli

Hey Sulli! I just wanted to say thanks and goodnight! Loveyou giant mwah! :*

I also replied to  Aj's reply.

To: Aj <3

Smart :P. Goodnight stupid :P.Its backwards day :).

I have gym class tomorrow so I'll probably bring alot of bags. Mind helping me carry those?

 The next thing we're gonna do is "I love you, Goodnight" HAHAHA. Im confident that we're gonna be together.I feel stupid because I dont even know what's behind his name. Aj what? Adrian? I placed my phone beside my pillow and had a good night sleep.

 

NEXT DAY

SOOJUNG'S POV

The moment woke up I quickly searched for my phone, because maybe he replied. FOUND IT! My phone was hidden under my pillow. There's a text from Sulli and AJ.

 

Fr: Sulli

Eh? Your being like that because of Hyung!

Yah! We have gym class today!

Sulli really knows me that's why she's my bestfriend. Sometimes she acts like a mom because she keeps on reminding me on school. My parents are in San Francisco, they're so busy because of their business.

 

 

Fr: Aj <3

Morning princess. Time for schoool :P

Why dont we meet at the hallway, where there are picnic tables?

Sure,why not? I'll let him carry my stuffs haha.

 

To: Aj <3

Make sure to carry all my stuffs huh? ;)

 

After I replied , I went to the shower because duh we still have school.

 

[JUNG SANG HIGH. 25 minutes later]

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Soojung and Amber arrived at school. Soojung was on the end of the hallway while Amber was on the other end of the hallway, both were excited to see each other. Thoughts began clouding up their mind, what does she/he look like? and etc.  They both texted each other that they arrived at school already. It was hard to find each other because there were lots of students roaming around. 

 

SOOJUNG'S POV

I arrived at school and headed to the meeting place. Gosh it's hard to find him here, there are lots of students walking and passing by.  So I texted him what he's wearing.

 

Fr: Aj <3

Im wearing my cap backwards, grey-ish black jacket, then school pants.

I tried finding the guy wearing it. I looked at the guy near the table but I cant see his face because his facing down on his phone. The moment he faced to me, my jaw dropped and had a widened expression. 

I CANT BELIEVE IT!  Isnt that the

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ERT??!

 


 

(A/N: HOLA~ I updated again. Hope you liked the 3rd chap. Take care guys and have a good day/night :)

Off to training!

GELATIN OUT!!