Mysterious eh?

Oppa noticed me!

Flashback (again)

 
"We are now landing at Incheon International airport."
 
 
After staying in America for 7 years with my mum and now I'm all alone flying back to Korea. I looked at the window and I saw nothing but dullness. It has been a year since my mum died, if you're curious on how she died, she had stage 4 cancer. Which I didn't know and my dad could've told me at the first place. 
 
*Ting*
 
 
"The fasten seatbelt sign is turned off. Please use care when opening the overhead bins as contents may have shifted."
 
 
When I heard the signal, I stood up and got my bags. The others were still seated, they may have thought that I was in a rush. I just hate it when I have to wait for people and im carrying heavy luggage. 
 
"Thank you for flying with us and  enjoy your stay here in Korea."
 
 
I got down on the airplane and carried my heavy luggage and my backpack. 
I saw my dad holding a poster and it said "Welcome home, Amber!",I gave him a sad smile and we went to the car.
 
 
Still the same Dad, wearing a a white coat and everything that doctor's wear. But he's not that happy, yeah I can tell because he always pat me on the back, now he doesnt ever since  mum died.
 
 
"So Aj how was your flight? Did you get a little queasy.", Dad asked while driving.
I gave him a blank look, and put some earphones and listened to the music. I felt bad for him because I always give him the silent treatment, but I dont care. Its his fault why im acting like this. 
 
 
"You know your mum's not gonna like it, if you still continue on ignoring me." ,Dad said while he checks me on the rear view mirror. I wanted to say something but no voice came out and I just looked at him.
 
 
"Remember Kwon Yul? The kid you always hang out when you 1st lived here? " He asked and chuckled. "He's in college now and has a pretty girlfriend, he often visits me and tells alot of story about you two. He's all grown up and isnt he older by 3 years? So he's 20 right?",Dad asked me while smiling.
 
I nodded. "Wake me up when we arrive." , I said while I lay down on the backseat with my earphones tucked.
 
I woke up because i fell to the floor. "Aish. You should drive slower and dont press hard on the break while stepping on  the clutch.", I said in a irritating voice. I got out of the car and head inside the house. The moment I stepped inside the house , all those happy memories hit me. Those memories make my heart ache and I bit my lower lip.
 
"Aj you'll be attending in Jung Sang High, I heard that your childhood friends are there so maybe you'll see them. "He said while he scratched his head. "Your uniform is inside your cabinet and tomorrow is the first day of classes.", Dad said. I nodded at him then I sat on the couch and the telly.  I dont feel like going to school tomorrow plus I dont even remember my childhood here in Korea. Im worried that they'll make fun of my Korean because I havent spoke that language since today. I scanned every channel in the telly but what I got was news,K-pop, and dramas. I can sense that my dad's looking at me, but I wont bother looking at him hehe. 
 
I was about to go to my room when I heard someone talking to my dad. She looks old though, oh she's our maid. I turned to them and the old lady bowed at me, then I bowed my head.
 
The old lady went to me and said "Oh annyeong Yiyun-ah, you're a grown man already."  I just smiled awkwardly to her and went back to the telly. "If you dont remember me, my name is Mrs. Kim, I used to change your diapers and your noona's." I nodded three times and was surprised by her, so that's why she kinda looks familiar!
 
 
I went to my room and didnt bother to eat dinner. I slept the whole afternoon and just waited for the next day.
 
 
 
 
Next Day (still included in the flashback)
 
 
I woke up with sound of a knock on my door. "Im awake!" , I yelled. I got up my bed and went to the bathroom. Checking myself on the mirror, I noticed that my facial hair are starting to grow. Then I started shaving, after a few minutes I raised my thumb and smiled at the mirror. I took a shower and wore my uniform.
 
 
 
I went down and grabbed a piece of toast and drank my milk. Mrs. Kim placed the bacons on the table, "Yiyun-ah arent you gonna eat breakfast?", Mrs. Kim asked me. "Its okay, I drank milk and ate a piece of toast.", I smiled at her and showed the toast. Mrs. Kim handed me a tuna sandwich and a pineapple juice. Then i head outside and look for my bike, but instead i'll be riding a black motor. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[ 20 minutes later. Jung Sang High]
 
I put on my L.A cap when I got off my motor. Girls were flirting with me and I just smiled back.
 
I was walking throught the hallways and I can hear people talking about me. All of them were in their lockers and someone waved at me, I waved back at him. I scanned the lockers and walked to my designated locker. As I opened it, a chinese looking guy was standing on my right side and was smiling wide at me. 
 
 
I smiled back and put my books/snacks inside my locker. 
"Hey, my name's Lau Henry.",he said in English and I was a little surprised because he knew I wasnt Korean. 
 
 
 
"Im Amber Liu, nice meeting you", I said in English. Then we shooked hands.
 
 
 
"Seolma, you dont remember me? Im snoopyy bro!" He waved his hand on my face." Your neighbor! Aish why do people forget me? " Oh yeah I remember this guy, he's from Canada and I use to play with him before.
 
 
 
"Oh sorry. I gotta go bro!" I waved at him and he was just scratching his head from disappointment.
 
 
 
Okay first friend check now I gotta find my room. As I was walking I passed by the ballet room. I saw a girl well,okay she's cute and she should take off her glasses, wow she followed what I said. I took a peak at the window door.
 
 
"Yah ert!" I jumped like a frightened cat, I didnt see that one coming. I turned to a beautiful girl and somehow she looks cold, I can even feel it. She smirked at me while crossing her arms.
 
 
 
"YAH! Im not a ert, I was just admiring a girl doing ballet. What's wrong with that? " I was very defensive and my voice was intense. Good thing there were no students. 
 
 
 
"Why are you so defensive?" She raised her left brow and still her arms crossed. I looked at my watch and said "I better get to class, I dont wanna be late for the first day of school." I fixed my L.A cap and put it on her head. I smiled at her and started searching for my classroom.
 
 
 
I looked at the sign 2-1. This is it, my new classroom and im gonna stay here  for the whole year. I twisted the door knob and got in.
 
 
 
The moment I got in,the class was very noisy and people stopped when they saw me then continued with what they're doing. Students were bickering with each other, others were yelling and others were talking. I saw an empty seat near the window. Then I sat on it , I looked at my watch and it was 10 minutes before the time. 
 
 
Someone opened the door and rushed to her seat. I stood up and others were staring at me. She was the girl I saw at the ballet room. I looked at her and went back to my seat. The teacher arrived and greeted us. 
 
 
 
 
"Im Ms. Hwang to those who dont know me and I will be your homeroom teacher for the whole year." Ms Park said and wrote her name in Hangeul characters, Hwang Tiffany.
 
 
Ms Hwang gestured me to go in the front. I stand next to her and she puts her hand on my shoulder and I just stood awkwardly in front.
 
 
 
"We have a new student from America. Okay please introduce yourself." Miss Hwang said.
 
 
 
First I looked at them and now this will be my first time speaking in Korean for how many years. "Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed. "My name is Amber Joseph Liu, you can  call me Amber or Aj. Hope we'll all get along in the future, please take care of me." I smiled widely, showing them my happy side, I bowed one last time.   
 
 
"I'll take care of you Oppa!" 
I heard a girl yell. I smiled at her and got back to my seat.
 
 
 
"Eh Hyeri! Dont flirt with hyung!",the guy behind me said and the whole class was filled with laughter, even the teacher. 
"Annyeong! Im Kim Kibum, you can call me Key." the blonde guy said. I bowed at him and we became friends lol. 
 
 
After that the teacher started her class, I looked behind the ballet girl, she really looks familiar. I hope I can get her name hihi. I remembered that school is boring now I got bored and just played with my pencil. Others were focused and some were not just like me. If you look outside the window you can see the field and its quite big. Our classroom's big enough to fit 40 people here but we're only 33.
 
Miss  Hwang made us solved problems and when I was finish. I took a glance on the ballet girl, the shocking thing is that she's sleeping with open. I giggled and Miss Hwang glared at me and I stopped laughing. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and said "Miss Hwang doesnt like to see students laugh in her class. "
 
 
"Okay class if you're not done with your work please pass it to Minah so that she can pass it to me before lunch", Miss Hwang said while  fixing her things and walked to the door. Oh so Minah is her name, what a cute name.
 
The moment that the teacher went out, the students were rushing to the door.
 
I noticed there were girls talking near the door.
"Bomi! Should we wake up Minah?",Hyeri said.
 
 
"No,she didnt sleep well last night. Lets go!",Bomi said.
 
 
After that the two girls left the classroom
"Yah arent you gonna eat recess? I'll introduce you to my friends.", Key said.
 
"No its okay I'll stay here for awhile." 
 
 
After Key left,me and Minah were the only one left in the classroom. I grabbed my paper and went to her front.
 
 
*RIIIINGGGG RINGGGGGG* 
 
Minah began stretching but here eyes were still closed. So I waited for her to open her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she looked at me but when she noticed that she wasnt dreaming ,she looked at me with her eyes wide open. I chuckled so she'll know that she isnt dreaming.
 
"Omo, how long were you standing there?", Minah asked. She looked surprised and started fixing her stuffs. 
 
 
"Not that long." I handed my paper and smiled at her. 
 
 
 
   (Present Time)
 
Its been a month already, its recess and  im just here sitting on my desk while enjoying the view outside the window. Guess what guys I always have the highest scores in my quizzes and my classmates were shocked, maybe they didnt expect a guy like me would be this smart. Im not bragging, im just telling the truth.
 
 
I dont usually hangout with my friends. Its not that im a loner or I just felt like it and I spend my breaks playing the piano in the music room. Plus its hard finding them in the campus coz the school's big and btw I havent seen the girl who left with my L.A cap but I found my childhood friends. Maybe that's why I felt comfortable around Minah when we first talked and we dont talk that much just a simple "hi, goodmorning". 
 
 

Key told me that the girls here call me the "Mysterious Guy" because they think im an introvert. That's a big NO! Should I try to be more cheerful like when I was a kid? I dont feel like it but I'll try if me and Minah will be close. My dad tells me to get a girlfriend but I dont know because im not really into relationships and I havent tried falling in love.

 


(A/N: Hola~ Sorry if I had many wrong grammars and sorry if its not interesting. I didnt have time to check on it, good thing is that I updated and I'll try to update again :D Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night take care everyone!

Gelatin OUT! :P