VIP

CUPID'S BEST HELPER // EXO-CENTRIC AF
plotlines
"i'll tell you a thousand wishes, you can make them all come true"
 
 
she's the go getter in this love story, always shouting "i love you" and bringing him bouquets of flowers. he's the one who does not realize the girl has been confessing all this time. he takes her bouquets as a friendly gesture and her i love you's as gratitude. not exactly the brightest crayon in the bunch but hey, at least he'll finally realize he's losing out when a love rival appears.
 
"I thought she gave me these flowers cause red is my favorite color."
"at least i learned something new about you today."
 
Tips:
001. the love rival is the pet.
002. THE GIRL can be a worker of e.x.o or just a frequent customer
available / taken
"in between your soft hair, your eyes shine on me like starlight."
 
 
the girl who doesn't believe in love and the boy who spends his weekends watching chick flicks, these two are what you would term opposites attract. he wants to show her the joy of being in love and she wants him to get the out because she don't got time for kiddies play. the only reason these two even still talk is because her pet keeps running off to e.x.o.
 
"you drugged my pet didn't you?"
"I drugged it with love, something only i can give you."
 
tips:
001. i imagine this to be a noona-dongsaeng relationship where she's a workaholic OR SOMEONE WHO'S LIKE ANTI-SOCIAL.
002. be warned that the guy is going to EITHER be disgustingly cheesy OR CREEPILY WATCHING HER 24/7.
available / taken
"my heart grows bigger for you and it closes its door for everyone else."
 
 
She hates his guts. he abhors her existence. when she tried to choose her own pet, he forcefully maDe her leave with the pet that chose her. she's been trying to return the pet for a period of time but this boy is not having it because this pet opened their heart to this girl only.
 
"you don't choose your pet. your pet chooses you."
"i'm really going to starve it if you don't take it back!"
 
tips :
001. basically whenever someone steps into e.x.o to actually adopt, e.x.o has this policy where whichever pet the person encounters, this is the pet they shall take home. the girl is well aware of that beforehand but goes against her words when she received a pet she was not fond of to say the least. at least not yet.
002. i imagine a spoiled rich girl for this tbh AND THAT SHE FINDS HER PET UNAPPEALING WHICH IS WHY SHE'S TRYING TO RETURN IT.
available / taken
"you're a shock in my head, i hear you wherever i go"
 
 
best friends turned lover turned enemies, being civilized is the last thing on these two's minds. both still have feelings for each other yet pride was pushing them even farther. when they cross paths again thanks to his favorite pet in e.x.o, it gives them another chance to sort through their differences and maybe finally realize that just because you admit to loving someone first doesn't make you the weak one.
 
"i'm his father so of course he was coming to me."
"you wish you were as cute as him."
 
tips:
001.this plotline has been taken by me sorry!
002. even though this is an ex-lovers kind of plotline, don't be afraid to make your love story like that too!
available / taken
free plotline
free reign here! and IF YOU BASE YOUR PLOTLINE OFF ONE OF EXO'S SONGS, I WILL LOVE YOU 9EVER. here's some possible song quote prompts:
 
"The moment I first saw you, I was so attracted to you I didn’t weigh out my thoughts and just talked"
 
"the moment your breath touches me, your scent colors me in"
 
"you're not easy girl, you're a mega girl."
 
"my heart can't settle down when my name touched your lips"
 
available / taken
author's note
Please be noted that these are merely suggestions for those who need a kick for inspiration. none of these plotlines have to be used and if you do use, you can alter it to however you'd like. if you're not using any of these plotlines, the limit is your imagination! and just because there's only four plotlines here, doesn't mean i'll only be choosing four people because the number of chosen has not been determined as of yet.