CARE MANUAL

CUPID'S BEST HELPER // EXO-CENTRIC AF
home
animalgifdaily:sourceHere’s a corgi to get you through the week. Happy Monday! lord-kitschener:halcyon-ia:break the rulesno gods no kings no masters
 
RULES 
 
001 SUBSCRIBE IF APPLYING. UPVOTES ARE LOVED BUT NOT MANDATORY. 
002 HAVE FUN!
 
cheatsheet 
 
deadline i'm trying not to drag out the story so the deadline would be on may 08 @ 11:59pm gmt-5 timezone. if you are positive you can't make it by then, just lemme know prior to the deadline and we can work something out. i'm hoping to reveal characters and get out the first chapter before i'm swamped with finals at the end of may.
 
BASIC PLOT sent in the form of a pet, cupid's best helpers will be the catalyst in their owner's love life so all the pets/hybrids basically have to help in some kind of way in bringing your character and their love interest together. your pet could be attacking the love interest whenever he comes around, the love interest could be finding your pet everytime you lost it. etc. the options are unlimited! just keep note that the pets must be adopted at e.x.o.
 
FACE CLAIMS international actresses, idols, ulzzangs, anyone can be used as long as they have a good amount of pictures & gifs. i'm also ok with racebending btw, as long as it makes sense. i mean sehun acted as a chinese boy in his movie and drama. 
 
CHARACTERS besides no mary sues, you can do as you please with your character. age ranges are 1999+ because the boys are actually men now okay, not high school seniors or something. your character does not have to be korean at all, just clarify why they're in seoul. it could be that they heard of e.x.o and flew all the way there to check out the cafe, etc. you can also make your character work at e.x.o. ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF AS THEIR POSITION CAN BE ACCEPTED.
 
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS :
- MARRIAGE COUNSELOR
- PET TRAINER
- VET (ASSISTANT)
- SALES
- BARISTA
- GROOMER
- SOCIAL WORKER ( THE ONE WHO GOES TO HOMES MAKING SURE THE
PETS ARE BEING TREATED WELL.
 
BACKGROUND exo are workers/owners of e.x.o, fueled from their excessive love of animals. it first started off as just a place to keep abandoned & homeless animals then finding them new homes with people who actually care. they have expanded from using their basements into a chain store, along with gaining a huge following. this story will talk about patrons/workers of the pet cafe finding love with exo members and mini stories of other patrons (nonchosen applicants) and their love lives blossoming through the help of pets from e.x.o.
 
relationships you can have any idol (including exo) in your relationships since this is au. this isn't limited to just kpop, feel free to use international stars if you'd like. just don't go overboard. (like making all the parks in kpop your family). i would prefer if you listed other exo members & applicants in these sections though, since there's many characters as is already. only the really important relationships btw, like unless your parents have to babysit you at e.x.o, they're really not needed.
 
THE PETS i have decided to smash this story up with my hybrid one so here's how this will work. please choose a pet from the "newest pets" as the pet that will help the love story between your character and their love interest blossom. if you really hate that idea or you have another pet in mind that works better for your love story, you can use that. i'd prefer if you use that as the last option though. and if you are making your own pet, please do not choose snakes & critters.
 
for the applicants from the hybrid!au: you may choose to keep your love interests if you would like. l/i are not compulsory. please note though, you can not apply with a character for this story if i'm using your hybrid character in here. so if you decide you wanna make a character for this story instead, i will not be using your hybrid character. also, there's a few changes. the hybrids will not be from zootopia, just some animals that cupid handpicked to become a hybrid while helping the couples get together. they are promised a life as humans (or something they wish) if they manage to complete their quest. your characters also won't have any full time jobs since they will mostly be at e.x.o. none of the exo members will know your characters are hybrids and it will remain that way up until the end so your love interests can not be one of the exo members. 
 
for the previous applicants : if you previously handed in an app for this story and would like to hand that in again, it's fine. and since you guys were previous applicants, you can keep your apps as is or you can change your pets to one of the hybrids, it's up to you.
 
LOVE INTERESTS as this is exocentric, only exo members. i've decided that the story will be ot9 this time. sorry if you wanted kristaohan as love interest! i'll be taking sehun but if you still wanna list him as your love interest, that'd be great too. some drama can spice up the story haha.
 
others if anyone has any other questions, please do lemme know! otl i forgot again, but please lemme know what to call u in the comments section. 
 
taken things
 
001 face claims : 
- cross gene casper
- clc elkie
- loona haseul
- matthew dadarrio
- wjsn bona
- qian kun
- jeon soyeon
- wjsn seola
002 love interests :
- exo sehun (can still be used as l/i)
monstax shownu
- aoa seolhyun
- bts jungkook
- knk seungjun
- fx victoria
 
faq
 
are the hybrids allowed as love interest? if the creator of the hybrid characters are okay with it, i'd actually really like that lol. 
question answer
question answer