W-what? W-where? W-who?

It's must be fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Zavier POV)

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, and after my eyes adjusting to the sudden light, a white ceiling was what welcomed me.

"O-oh, oh, he's awake!" I heard someone shouted right beside my ears but I couldn't identify the owner of the voice since my brain was still spinning round and round.

"I will go call the doctor."

"Someone call the doctor~"

"Baekhyun, now is not the time to fool around." Too many voices, too many noises, all invading my ears at the same time, making my head spinning more and it was like their voices were being amplified to ten times. I weakly raised my hand and waved it, hoping that it could stop all the voices.

"OH MY GOD!"

"What the hell, Baek?!"

"He is waving his hand! It's a sign of distress! Sehun, go ask Kai to find the doctor faster!" I assumed the guy who goes by the name Baekhyun shouted again and I could felt more pain creeping in my head.

"H-h-help m-m-me s-s-sit up." I whispered and I felt someone put their hand under me and slowly pulled me up, putting pillows behind me and allowed me to lean on the pillow. I blinked my eyes a few times and I saw three people were staring at me.

"Baekhyun hyung? Chanyeol hyung? Kyungsoo hyung?" I asked and suddenly Baekhyun hyung's face was right in front of me.

"Yeah yeah, it's us. So do you still remember us? Thank god that you still remember us. I mean, you need to remember us so that I can apologize to you. You know that I did not do all those on purpose, right? I am just being jealous since Taeyeon noona kept on praising you during our date and I am very worried that you would leave us too and of course I felt guilty but Chen told me that you deserve it so I tried my best not to make me feel guilty. However, after I heard the song you, Lay hyung and Chanyeol composed, I felt extremely sorry and guilty for thinking you like that and Minseok hyung is right, it's not Luhan hyung's fault or Kris hyung's fault that they left. Maybe I am just angry that Tao left us and backstabbed us and I released all those anger on you. I am really sorry and y-"

"H-hyung, my head hurt please straight to the point." I whispered.

"What I want to say that is I'm really sorry, Ryu. I hope you can forgive me." Baekhyun hyung lowered his head.

"It's okay, I forgive you."  Suddenly, the door being slammed open and three people entered the room.

"I would like to examine Mr.Takahashi so I need to ask all of you to go out." The doctor said. All of them went out from the room, leaving a doctor and two nurses stood in front of me.

"So, Mr.Takahashi, remember what happen?" The doctor asked and looked at the clipboard as the two nurses started to perform some simple checkup on me.

"I j-just remember that I fell down and being hit by something heavy." I said and gently shook my head.

"That's correct and do you feel any discomfort?"

"My head, kept on spinning. My back, feel painful." 

"Well, I guess we need to run a CT scan and a X-ray for you. We need to make sure there is no serious injury in you." The doctor said as I nodded my head weakly. I was being pulled up from the bed and sat on a wheelchair. I was being pushed out from the room and the noises were back.The doctor just raised his hand and everyone shut their mouth.

"Gentlemen, we would like to bring Mr.Takahashi for some further checkup so please wait here and please do reduce your voices, thank you." The doctor said and I was being pushed into another room, being pulled up and asked to lay down on a hard cold platform, which made me felt like the white rat which I dissected on it during my high school life, plus the pain from the back wasn't really helping me to be comfortable. After an hour or more, I was being pushed back to my room.

"We will ask your members to come in now. Are you okay with it? Or perhaps you prefer to have some rest?" The nurse who was in her thirties asked.

"It's fine. I'm okay with it." I said and the nurse nodded her head. She went out of the room and five grown up men who acted like young kids who never been to hospital rushed in the room and all of them were speaking at the same time.

"G-g-guys, my head hurt if you all speak at the same time." I said but all of them spoke at the same time and this caused my voice was being covered by their voices. I sighed and lifted my hand, signalled them to stay quied and they did.

“Good. My head hurt when all of you speak at the same time so please, speak one by one.” I said.

“Oh my, we are sorry but how do you feel, Ryu-ah?” Kyungsoo hyung asked.

“I am fine, just except for the headache and the aching from my back.” I answered.

“Now we just need to wait for the result of the scans then.” Chanyeol hyung said.

“So erm, you see, Kai, here, has something to tell you.” Kyungsoo hyung stepped aside, revealed a timid Kai who was staring at the floor. Baekhyun hyung pushed Kai toward me.

“Just apologize to him. I can do it, so do you.” Baekhyun hyung whispered, or maybe he was not whispering because I could hear him clearly.

“R-ryu hyung, you know, I- I shouldn’t come up with excuses, should I? I mean, what I done is pretty bad and I’m sorry about it.”

“You are forgiven.” 

“Well, it’s normal for you not t- What? You forgive me?! Did I heard it wrong?” Kai was staring at me with his mouth wide opened. I just shook my head and chuckled.

“You didn’t hear me wrong. I forgive you.” I said.

"HYUNG! Ack!" Kai was going to pounce on me but he was being pulled back by Sehun who just reached out and grabbed on Kai's shirt collar.

"Just hug hyung when he is fully recover." Sehun said as Kai pouted and nodded his head.

"So the management say that if you are halfway recover, they are going to send you back to rest but-"

"But we have a comeback and a repackage album. It's okay. It doesn't really hurt that much anyway." I smiled at Kyungsoo hyung who looked guilty for not letting me rest. 

"Doesn't hurt?! Seriously, hyung?! You had a 160 kg metals fell onto your back and you told us it doesn't hurt?!" Sehun widened his mouth and glared at me.

"Well, maybe because I am still young then." I smiled.

"Anyway, you are going to stay here for two more days, and you will be discharge and get out from the hospital through the back door. You know, the reporters are going to flood the entrance." Chanyeol hyung said.

"Okay so I will be going back first?" I asked and Baekhyun hyung sho

Please log in to read the full chapter