For you

It's must be fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Irene POV , after she met Zavier in the Hangang river)

I was watching some of our recent performances and scrolling the comments section, until a certain harsh comment caught my attention. I stared at the comment and let it sank into my head.

"Unnie, what are you doing?" Seulgi appeared behind me and asked. I didn't reply her because I was just staring at the screen of the laptop. Suddenly someone slammed down the screen of the laptop.

"Yah!" I turned back and saw Seulgi was glaring at me which was rare for a cute little bear pup to become so angry.

"Unnie! How many times that I told you that don't read those comments?!" Seulgi shouted and boy, her voice was damn loud until I had to close my ears and the other two members rushed into the room.

"What happen, Seul?" Wendy asked.

"Unnie read the comment again." Seulgi said as Wendy widened her eyes and her eyerbrows were at the half of her forehead. I was going to laugh at how funny her eyebrows were but seeing the current situation, I thought that it would be better for me not to laugh.

"Joohyun unnie, please." Joy said as I sighed and combed my hair.

"G-gi-girls, I k-know how those comments were from those antis and we couldn't make everyone like us." I said.

"Then why are you reading it?" Wendy asked.

"Because it piped my curiousity. I mean, all of us would want to know how netizens react or how they see us. So I just couldn't help it."

"But unnie-" I cut Wendy off.

"And not to say what they say about me is totally right. I am not suitable to be the leader of this group. I have no talents, and I am at singing and rap. They say Joy could just replace me as the rapper and Seulgi could just replace me as the dancer, and not to mention, Wendy could just replace e as the leader." I sighed and slumped down on the bed.

"Oh, unnie, you know its not true-"

"I don't know anymore girls. I seriously don't know anymore. I start to think that the CEO let me debut because I am getting older." I said.

"No, unnie. You are talented. Its just the netizens haven't realize it." Wendy said.

"Yeah, and Wendy can't be our leader. She will just talk non-stop." Seulgi said.

"YAH! Anyway, if you are not in the group, who will help me protest to Joy and Seulgi that we eat too many chicken?" Wendy asked.

"Unnie~ We don't eat too many chicken. Irene unnie, if you are not in our group, who will be the one that act kkab with me?" Joy asked as I smiled.

"Oh girls. Come and give your unnie a big hug!" I said and spreaded my arms. The girls hugged me as all four of us laughed.

"By the way, what brings you here in my room, Seulgi?" I asked as the bear tilted her head.

"Oh! It's our comeback, unnie." Seulgi said.

"Yeah, the CEO told us that we are going to have our comeback next year spring." Wendy said.

"And guess what?" Joy asked and made a way.

"I'M NOW OFFICIALLY A MEMBER OF RED VELVET!!" A short girl with dark brown hair jumped from behind of Joy.

"Omo! Yerim?!" I called out as I recognized the wide smile of the girl that was 8 years younger than me.

"Yup!" Yerim smiled as she hugged me.

"Oh my god, this must be the best news ever!" I shouted.

"Yeah and Yeri will be your roomate, unnie." Wendy said.

"Yeri?" I looked down at the girl who I was hugging.

"Yup, that is my name."

"Oh well, welcome to the group, Yeri." I smiled once more and hugged the younger girl tight.

"GROUP HUG!" Seulgi shouted as I was being squeezed in the middle.

"Yah! Who is the one exert extra force in squeezing me and Yeri?" I asked.

"Not me." Seulgi and Wendy answered at the same time.

"Oops."

"Park Sooyoung!" With that, I started to chase after Joy who was running around. I jumped and pounced on Joy, tickling her as her punishment.

"Ahahahahaha-u-hahahaha-unnie, p-please. I-i'm s-s-sorry." Joy said as I stopped tickling her and sat on her stomach. I put my hands on my hips and grinned.

"Unnie, someone send you a message." Wendy said as she took my phone. I quickly jumped and ran toward Wendy to take my phone. I unlocked my phone and started to read the message.

"Girls,it seems like the CEO want to meet us later." I said after reading the message which was from my manager.

"Oh, okay." Wendy said and she quickly pushed the other girls to get ready while asked Yeri to put her things in my room for now and they would unpacked it after we met the CEO.

"Unnie, how about you?" Seulgi asked.

"I will go last." I said as she nodded her head and walked toward her room. I sat in the living room and stared at my phone. I was kinda dissappointed that Ryu didn't send me any message after that day. We walked together on the riverside and talked about a lot of things.

(A/N: FLASHBACK START~)

Both of us were walking by the riverside until my phone rang. I smiled at him for awhile as he nodded in understanding. I answered the phone without seeing the caller ID, which was a big mistake.

"Noona, do you found hyung?" The voice asked.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Noona, it's me, Jongin." Jongin whined as I chuckled. I glanced at Ryu who was lifting one of his eyebrow and looked at me.

"Oh, sorry about that. Yeah, he is here with me. Do you want to talk to him?" I asked and turned around, mouthed Jongin to Ryu. Ryu nodded as his mouth formed an o shape.

"Nah, I think he need sometime alone for now. Just tell him to get home fast before Kyungsoo hyung and Baekhyun hyung rush to the police station to file a case." Jongin said as I chuckled and

Please log in to read the full chapter