Noona neomu yeppo~

It's must be fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Its your/Zavier POV)

I was in the company's cafeteria, sipping on a cup of ice Americano after three hours of dance practice with the members. I sighed and leaned back at my chair, staring at my cup of coffee. I was worried about Luhan hyung, who was sick but forced to go to schedule and even acted. 

"Ryu-ah, please, run away while you can." I rememberd what Luhan hyung told me when I visited him at China when I knew he just fainted. He looked awful, having dark circle under his eyes, face was pale enough to become a vampire. He coughed severely while drinking a class of water. My heart was aching when seeing my beloved hyung in such state.

Somehow I wasn't able to understand what Luhan hyung meant. Run away from what? Why should I run away? I sighed and rested my head on my arms on the table. I shouldn't pay that much attention on Luhan hyung's word when I had my own problem. Ever since Boa noona and Seulgi praised my work and wanted me to write a song for them, Tao treated me worse than usual. He didn't satisfied with insulting me, so he started with physical attempt. He knew martial arts, and fans and us knew he knew martial arts, so he tried to bump to me on stage or during practice, or found some way to let me fell down when we were performing or practicing. Maybe he was trying to make me injured myself so that I would not join them for a few days. I forgot to mention that he tried to splash a glass of hot water to me once but not able to do so because Kyungsoo hyung stopped him. 

"What's up?" I looked up and saw Amber noona were smiling at me.

"The ceiling." I said, replied her in English as she gently hit my arm.

"What's with the long face?" She asked and sat beside me. I just sighed and stared at the iced Americano.

"Nothing. Just trying to be emotional once in awhile."

"Tao bothering you again?" I widened my eyes and stared at her.

"How did you know?" I asked. I thought that I specifically told my members not to tell others, in order to prevent it to leak out and started a fan war.

"I have eyes and everyone in the company knew about it by seeing how he acts around you and how you act around him. With you being all timid and try to avoid him as much as you could, and he keeps on glaring at you when he thinks that no one sees it and tries to spread bad things about you by gossiping bout you bribing the upper management to let you in EXO to Vic unnie and Zhoumi oppa says it all." Amber said as I sighed.

"So, do you believe him?" 

"Me? Nah, I saw how you struggle to prove yourself fit to be in the group. Besides, you have talents." Amber noona said and I leaned back.

"If everyone agree with you, I won't be having such a hard time."

"Everyone agrees with me, just for your information. Vic unnie told me that Zhoumi oppa started to dislike Tao for being such a sore loser." 

"Sore loser?"

"Well, all of us knows that he just being a sore loser because you are the main rapper while he is only the lead rapper." Amber noona said. I slightly turned my head and looked at her, wanting her to elaborate more.

"Tao isn't someone that you can mess with, that's for sure. He knows he has a talent in rapping and that's also the main reason why the management brought him in. He has high confidence in his rapping skills as he always being praised by our instructor but there was Kris." I looked behind and saw Henry hyung was smiling at me.

"Hey, hyung." Henry hyung only lifted the corner of his lips and sat down beside me.

"Tao admitted that he lost to Kris, from looks to rapping skills. So when the management put Kris as main rapper, Tao accepted it full heartedly  and of course being able to debut was also a distraction for him." Henry hyung said.

"So when Kris left the group, Tao thought that he finally became the main rapper but he didn't know that the management had been scouting people." Amber noona said.

"And they found you. A talented rapper. That led Tao continue to become the lead rapper. Which is totally not in his plan at all." Henry hyung said as Amber noona nodded her head.

"But I thought it was just because I replace Kris hyung's position in the group." I gently scratched my non-itchy head as Amber noona chuckled.

"That's also one of the reason but Tao isn't that close with Kris. He is much closer to Junmyeon in the group." Henry hyung said.

"I don't understand." I pouted.

"Its complicated but for now, stay away from Tao as far as possible." Henry hyung said and took a sip on his cup of mocha.

"It's impossible, oppa. They are in the same group." Amber noona said as I nodded my head.

"I guess I will just let him be. " I sighed. 

"Anyway, how's Luhan?" Henry hyung asked after he stared at his phone for awhile.

"He is horrible. Luhan hyung is so damn sick but still need to carry out his schedule." I sighed again.

"By the way, I heard some rumors saying that Luhan want to leave the group." Amber noona said.

"I had no idea about it." I lied. It was impossible for me not to hear those rumor when it was related to Luhan hyung. 

"Anyway, I need to go now because Ryeowook hyung been messaging me non-stop, nagging at me for skipping practice. See you guys later." With that Henry hyung left the cafeteria.

"I guess I need to go now too. A servant need to fulfill her princess's wish." Amber noona hold two iced Americano as I chuckled.

"Noona, you are so going to get from Princess Krystal." I said as she merong-ed and left the cafeteria, leaving me all alone again.

"Hey, oppa." Or so I thought, there were Wendy and Seulgi staring at me.

"Hey girls. Sit down please." I said, gesturing them to sit in front of me. Both of them were holding a glass of drinks and sat down.

"Oppa, we heard-"

"You two heard what we adult talked just now?" I asked as both of them nodded their head.

"Tsk tsk, you youngsters." I smirked.

"Oppa~ You are only one year older than us." Seulgi whined.

"And we are also adult." Wendy said as I laughed.

"I was just teasing you two." I said and they pouted.

"Oppa~" Wendy whined this time.

"So what bring you two here? Don't you two have schedule or practice?" I asked.

"We just taking a break from the dance practice." Seulgi said as I took a sip on my coffee.

"How do you girls feel after debut?" I asked.

"It's awesome!"

"Fantastic!" Both Seulgi and Wendy said at the same time. 

"You two are so cute." I chuckled when I saw both of them blushed.

"Oppa~ stop teasing us." Seulgi whined.

"I am not teasing you two. I am just stating the fact." I said.

"Oppa~ You are such a bad guy!" Wendy pouted and looked away, sipping on her coffee as I laughed.

"Seul-ah, Wan-ah, are you two here?" My laugh stoppped when I heard a certain voice, the voice that belonged to a godddess that I never thought I would had a chance to meet her again.

"Hyun unnie! We are here!" Wendy waved her hands and smiled. I turned around and saw her, the goddess of my heart. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail, sweats could be seen on her forehead and her neck. She was wearing a plain purple t-shirt and a pair of white shorts. A pair of purple sneakers could be found on her legs and a purple towel could be seen hanging on her neck. I guessed her favorite color would be purple then.

"You two should go back and practic- It's nice to meet you, Z sunbaenim." Irene quickly bowed when she realized her members weren't alone in the cafeteria. I waved my hand and stood up.

"Just call me Ryu, Irene-shi." I said as I bowed.

"But you debutted earlier than us." Irene lowered her head.

"It was only three months. Seulgi told me that we are a family and family don't treat each other like outsiders, do they?" I asked as she pouted, rubbing her chin and then shook her head.

"No, I guess."

"So just call me Ryu." I said and reached out to her.

"Okay then, Ryu-ah." She shook my hand and smiled at me. I smiled when she smiled, and it had been a long time since I smiled not because of the encouragement from the fans and the members. 

"Unnie, why are you here?" Seulgi asked.

"Oh ya, you two, faster get back to the practice room. We are going to start practicing soon and this time with Taeyong." Irene said as I stared at her. My heart was beating as fast as it could. If I didn't know the main reason for my heart beat so fast, I might ran to the hospital right now and checked whether I was having a heart attack. 

"Taeyong is here too?!" Wendy asked as Irene nodded her head.

"Daebak! Finally we can meet that boy. He was not even with us when we were recording that song." Seulgi smiled. 

"Oppa, Taeyong is one of the guy fr-"

"I know, from SM Rookies. He is one of the guy in the SR15B, am I right?" I asked, cutting Wendy off.

"How did you know about that?" Seulgi asked.

"I had been in this company for more than four months. I need to know about that." I said as Seulgi nodded her head and Wendy gently hit her forehead. 

"Sorry to interrupt this moment, Ryu-ah. Girls, we need to go back." Irene smiled politely as she gently pulled Seulgi's hand. 

"Sure, unnie. Bye, oppa." Wendy nodded her head and waved her hand. Seulgi just smiled at me and waved her hand before she went back to their practice room. 

"Bye Ryu-ah and thanks for taking care of these two here." Irene said as I just beamed a smile but somehow she just turned her head when I smiled.

"It's fine. It's fun to be with them." I said, hopefully she would gave me one of her captivating smile but she just nodded her head and walked away as fast as she could. It was as if being with me was torturing which might be true for her since I was such a failure. I sighed and quickly finished my drinks before I went back to the practice room. 

"There he is. I thought you ran away because of the harsh reality." Tao said while smirked as soon as I stepped into the practice room. I just stared at him with blank expression and walked toward the instructor.

"Ryu-ah, you need to stay back for awhile. There's something I want to tell you." The instructor, Woohyun hyung told me as I nodded my head.

"I told you guys that he will be kick out from the group soon, don't I?" 

"Just shut up, Tao. If you have the energy to do this, why don't you do better in your dancing and singing?" Woohyun hyung scolded Tao who timidly nodded his head but not forgetting sent me a glare. I just sighed and continued our dance practice for our comeback next year. As I continued to practice, I realized one very important thing. 

"Hyung, is this the final version of our dance?" I asked Woohyun hyung.

"Yeah, anything?"

"Why isn't there a place for Luhan hyung?" I asked as Woohyun hyung frowned and sighed.

"You guys didn't tell him?" Woohyun hyung asked which made me confused more. I turned around and stared at the rest of the members. 

"N-no. It's just we are-"

"Baek hyung, what is the thing that you all are hiding from me?" I asked and stared right into Baekhyun hyung's eyes. I saw him gulped and sent signal to Suho hyung and Xiumin hyung.

"L-look, Ryu. You need t

Please log in to read the full chapter