Pilot

Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop!”

 

“Get back here!”

 

“You brat!”

 

“ Wait till I get my hands on you, you street rat!”

 

“You! Stop!!!”

 

Bodies push the innocent pedestrians as they run after the agile young lady a few paces ahead of them. The burly men grunt and huff as they try to cope with their swift target. Finding their attempt at the chase futile, the leader of the gang curls his hands into a fist, using it to launch a fire ball towards their troublesome prey. The townspeople frantically move out of the way, evading the ball of flames as it zips towards the unsuspecting young woman.

 

The onlookers all watch in horror, mouths agape, as the fire ball threatens to burn the kid’s backside,  but the runner turns and with a press of her left palm, pushes the flames back, converting the energy ten-fold and directing it towards her chasers.

 

The gang leader after her, manages to slice through the flames, his fists bursting with renewed fire power as his comrades run forward to subdue her. The young female’s lips twitch into a half smirk before her right hand curls her two lesser fingers under her thumb, sending out a spark of blue lightning from her two major fingers.

 

Head ducks as another bolt of fire zips past her, side-stepping another fire ball. Her grin becomes prominent as she unleashes her deadly blue bolt towards the unsuspecting gang member closing in on her. The poor man barely escapes her attack, sending him cowering to the ground. His comrades grunt before they blast her with their flames. She somersaults backwards, evading the little comets before she teeters away from them, sticking her tongue out before she turns away from the thugs and sprints away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter