1. Hunted

Of Revelations and Disclosure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#np B1A4's What's Going On

 

Both of them startled so bad. Woohyun quickly turned to his back while Soyou hid behind his. That deep voice, she thought she recognized that guy that she didn’t want him to see her with this ert. That was the last thing that she wanted him to see.

“Oh? This place’s already taken, Sunbaenim?” That deep voice again, Soyou thought. She crouched more behind Woohyun’s back, hoping that she won’t get noticed. Well, she should hide her face at least and it seemed that her identity’s safe for now.

“Y-Yes! Haaha!” Nam Woohyun could only let out an awkward laugh. His chance was slipping away because of this boy and he won’t let that happen. “Oh, you two are looking for a place too?”

Soyou was taken aback when she heard Woohyun’s question. Carefully, she peered from his back and tried to peek. There he was, holding hands with a girl. Staff? Rookie? She’d never seen her before, or did she? Soyou held her chin and started to think….

Ah yes! She remembered that girl. She used to give her group’s album to her during backstage not too long ago, how could she forget! Suddenly, Soyou felt a rush of anger in her chest.

 

 

“Ahem! I’ll be leaving! Take this place!” Soyou stood up straight and tried to walk away but Woohyun immediately caught her wrist. She’s not escaping that easily, not after giving him what he wanted. “Yah! Let go!” She hissed but Woohyun didn’t budge.

“Oh, Soyou Sunbaenim!” The couple uttered at the same time, quite surprised that the girl who’s with Nam Woohyun was none other than SISTAR’s Soyou. “It’s okay! We’ll go somewhere else, right, Soojung-ssi?” The guy asked, slightly bending his legs down to her.

“Ah, y-yes.” That girl stuttered so bad, her eyes were on the floor.

“Don’t worry, Soojung-ah. It’s a secret to our President if you promised to not talk about mine.” This time, Woohyun spoke that the girl who’s being called as Soojung looked up to him.

“Really, Oppa?”

“Of course!”

“Yah! I want to leave!” Soyou suddenly yelled and quickly freed herself from his hold.

This time, Nam Woohyun couldn’t do anything to stop her with these two people watching. In the end, Kang Soyou was able to escape from him that night but sadly, she was so disappointed since she got to know that her ideal type was nothing but a player.

 

***

 

‘Why do you like her so much?’

‘Well, she’s pretty and all but there’s something about her… I like seeing her eat, her sparkly eyes when she did and I’d like to see her eat my cooking sometimes. Pftt, that’s ridiculous, right?’

‘Aigoo-ya, my son’s falling in love..! Woohyun dear, I think you should introduce her to me and your Appa sometimes. I hope she’s pretty like you said she was. Umma missed you so much! You two better come home soon!’ His mother fussed, being a mother like she was. Woohyun could only laugh at her and so, they continued to talk about “the mystery girl” until Sunggyu suddenly went inside their room.

 

“Your mum?”

“Yeap.”

“Yah, you’ve gotten crazy? Stop with the creepy grin.” Sunggyu uttered, as if he’s disgusted and lied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter