3. Caught

Of Revelations and Disclosure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#np Sunggyu's Answer

 

“Soyou-ssi?”

“I think you owe me an apology.” She said, crossing her arms but Nam Woohyun’s eyes were wandering around the lonely hallway, only he knew why.

“Why? I think you should be mad at Kibum. He spilled the secret.” He chuckled that Soyou’s face felt hot. Maybe it’s because of the anger that still hadn’t ceased since before. She bit her lower lip.

“Why’re you treating me like this –“

Soyou couldn’t finish her sentence when he abruptly yanked her wrist and pulled that girl into the closest waiting room. After making sure that the place was empty, he dragged her inside and slammed the door shut.

 

“Yah –“

“I guess we can talk peacefully here.” Again, he cut her words and when Soyou heard the ‘click’ sound, she practically knew that there’s no way out. Her heart started to race. Why did she go to him at the first place? Stupid Soyou, you should’ve had known. “Don’t you remember, Soyou-ssi?”

“Eh? Wh-what did you say?” She stuttered as she was extremely nervous.

“You owe me something.”

The heart machine took careful steps towards her but Soyou quickly stepped back. Oddly, she felt excited. She remembered that winter night very well and the butterflies that she felt at that time were horrifically similar to this. Had she lost it?

Soyou stopped when she could feel her back touched the cold walls behind her but Nam Woohyun was still walking towards her with that sly smirk on his face. She could already imagine what would happen next. Her little heart wanted him but her mind denied it. Kang Soyou squeezed her eyes shut when she could feel his hot breaths against her face. Finally, she let her body do what it really wanted. She only wanted him.

Yes, this gorgeous lady was finally in his hold. Her lips would be his any moment now and when he put both of his hands onto the walls beside her head, Nam Woohyun knew that he had already won but he suddenly stopped when he stared at her trembling lips.

Her words back at the show suddenly went to his ears. This girl thought of him as nothing but a ert. Maybe now was the time to let her know how he really felt. After gathering up all of the courage that he had, he took a deep breath and brought his face close to her right ear.

It’s now or never.

“I like you.”

Soyou shivered when she could feel his lips on her cold ear but when she heard those words, the tension in both of her eyes were slowly loosen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter