2. Played

Of Revelations and Disclosure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#np SISTAR19's A Girl in Love

 

Calm, normal salon day before the recording, just like the way every time she came here, she thought. After saying hi to the manager and checking herself into the salon, she immediately called out to someone familiar who’s doing her hair at a station nearby.

“Oh, Soyou-ya! It’s been a while!”

“Unnie, you’re having a schedule soon?” She asked, hands already on her so called Unnie’s shoulders. With that towel wrapped around her head, it seemed that she’s waiting for her hair to be done.

“Yea… nope, actually.” The older lady pulled Soyou closer to her. “I’m going on a blind date.”

Soyou gasped at that answer but was quickly hushed.

“Really, Jungah Unnie? I hope it goes well. Fighting!”

Those two exchanged squeals before parting. They hadn’t seen each other for quite a while that Soyou thought she didn’t want to have her hair done and do nothing but talk but a schedule was still a schedule. After taking a seat at her favourite spot at the far end of the salon, she quickly grabbed her favourite magazine and flipped through the pages.

Well, this day went very well so far, she thought. Meeting her favourite Unnie, having a schedule, doing her hair at the salon, what more great things that could happen?

 

 

Footsteps could be heard coming closer and stopped right behind her but Soyou didn’t bother looking up.

“Just do it like the way you think it’s nice.” She uttered, thinking that it’s actually the stylist and she felt more confident when she could feel hands on her shoulders.

“Should I?”

Kang Soyou instantly let out a shriek and jumped off of her seat when she felt that familiar corny whisper on her right ear.

“You! What are you doing here?!” Her yell got people inside the salon staring and with her index finger pointing at him, Soyou realized that she was driving unnecessary attention towards them. She quietly put her hand down and bowed apologetically and soon, the place went back to normal.

 

“I’ve never seen you here.” She hissed, before returning back to her seat before.

“I just need to do my hair. It’s nice to change your salon sometimes.” He chuckled and sat on the station beside her that Soyou felt uncomfortable. It’s like she wanted to kick him out of the place right at that time.

“Pft! Change my asse! You’re stalking me, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, you can call it that way.” Again, he smirked with the way that Soyou hated. This man had so many mischievous things going on in his mind, she thought. Soyou closed her eyes and sighed heavily at her seat after all that happened. When the stylists came to them, rude talks quieted down.

 

“I’m looking forward to the show.”

Soyou opened one of her eyes. She thought she was falling asleep while the stylist was doing her hair but when she heard his word, she immediately felt awake.

“What show?” She asked, acting dumb.

“The talk show at K Company. Wahh, it’s been a while since we’re on the same TV program, right Soyou-ssi?”

The distressed lady could only let out a bitter smile and when his stylist said that Woohyun’s hair was almost done, Soyou couldn’t close her eyes anymore. Who knew what would happen if she let her guard down? Maybe things back at the party would happen again or even worse. Soyou felt chills when she remembered the way his hands were on her shoulders before.

But to Nam Woohyun, feeling her gaze (glare) stuck onto him all the time was a fluttering feeling. Playing around with this lady was fun. She always seemed like she’s keeping her stance and tried to be the confident Soyou of SISTAR, just like the way that people saw her but he could feel that that stance was shaken whenever he’s with her. And that’s what made it more exciting.

But then Woohyun started to think, how far could he shake her?

 

*

 

“Soyou Sunbaenim, Hello.” He bowed but Soyou didn’t feel like smiling. After all the things that happened to them that night, she could not look him like the way she used to. Now to her, this guy was nothing but a player.

“Hello, you guys are in the talk show too?” She asked while looking at the other two guys standing beside him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter