Prologue: Just One Kiss

Of Revelations and Disclosure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#np Jonghyun's Love Belt

 

His eyes had been set onto the blonde lady who’s standing not far from when he was. Carefully setting his actions, he took a few steady steps towards her with quite a pounding heart.

‘Hello, there.’

‘Oh, Woohyun-ssi. Hello.’ She said, putting the glass in her hand onto the nearby table and looked around the spacious hall. To her wonder, he’s by himself, no sign of his other members anywhere. Well, except for Sungjong who’s chatting with some After School members quite far from where they were.

‘Enjoying yourself?’ He asked, slightly smirking. The brunette didn’t know what to answer, afraid. Suddenly, the unpleasant thing that happened between them not too long ago went flashing back to her mind.

She had to get away from him.

‘Ahhaa… I think I’ll be going. I wonder where my Unnies are…’ She faked a smile and carefully tried to slip away from the playful Romeo but he quickly caught her small wrist and pulled the helpless girl close to his body.

 

Dim lights, loud sound of the upbeat music and the lingering smell of alcohol, most idols were busy with their own things, partying, eating, chatting, etc. Not caring of what’s happening around them, those two were like pebbles beside the roads, insignificant. And that, to Woohyun, was the best chance to get a hold on that beautiful girl.

Who knew when INFINITE and SISTAR would attend the same event together again? It’s nearly the end of the year and that concert’s the last event that they’d attend together before both groups would be busy with their own things for the next year.

 

But to Soyou, he really wanted this guy to stay away from her for at least 50 meters apart. She still remembered the horrible incident where she received thousands of hate comments from his fans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter