Voices

Soul Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*

 

 

 

Voices

 

 

 

Sooyoung walked back to where Tiffany sat; under the apple tree.

 

 

The red-haired girl had her knees folded just by her chest while her arms hugged it together. Her head was hung low, showing how embarrassed she was. Unknowingly, Sooyoung smiled.

 

 

 

The tall girl quietly sat beside the latter, copying its position except that she was looking at Tiffany.

 

 

 

"Hey..." Sooyoung mumbled, bumping her shoulders to Tiffany's. The shorter girl just hummed in response. After a few seconds, she finally lifted her head, a tint of pink present on her cheeks.

 

 

 

"You're blushing again." Sooyoung laughed at the latter's state. Tiffany just groaned in frustration, slapping the latter's left arm as punishment for her teasing.

 

 

"Y-yah! That hurts!" The taller one whined.

 

 

"Serves you right." Tiffany mumbled before pouting. Sooyoung, on the otherhand, couldn't fight the urge of pinching the latter's cute face...and so she did.

 

 

 

"Ugh...you are so cute!" Sooyoung stated as she smile. Stephanie then added another conclusion to 'her' giant's personality.

 

 

So she's frank and most probably honest too, thought the shorter one. Inwardly giggling at her thoughts.

 

 

 

"Ouch..." Tiffany exclaimed. Sooyoung then let go, grinning. The latter just answered it with an eye-smile.

 

 

 

"You're eye-smile is really pretty..." Sooyoung said nonchalanty. " I wish I had one too, I bet I could've swoon more men than I have already." she added. Both of them laughed at the tall one's arrogant statement.

 

 

 

"So, you're saying that my eye smile can make men fall head over heels with me?" Tiffany asked, looking back at her companion with a one-sided smirk present on her face. Unfortunately, Sooyoung wasn't looking at her anymore. The blue sky apparently had taken her attention once again. She just hummed and nodded in response, smiling at the clear view above them.

 

 

 

The young Hwang watched the latter in awe as the wind blew ever so softly on their faces. Sooyoung's face seemed more perfect up close. Flawless and glowing. Her messy-looking-yet-undeniably-chic short hair emits a soft feeling which made Tiffany want to hold and touch it with her own palms. The red-haired lass was so lost in her thoughts. Sooyoung was all she could think of.

 

 

 

"What about for girls? Will it have the same effect?" after a few minutes of comfortable silence, Stephanie spoke but as soon as she did, she wished that the ground would swallow her right there and then.

 

 

Sooyoung abruptly looked at her. Confusion written all over her face. It was a peculiar question, no doubt. The short haired brunette didn't know what to answer. Should she answer Yes? or No? Maybe? Beats her. She had no idea.

 

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany was also shocked by her choice of words. Hundreds of thoughts roamed around her brain within just minutes.

 

 

 

Why did she say that? It's like she's going for an indirect confession. But why would she confess? Does she like the tall girl? Yes, ofcourse. But not in a romantic way. Or is it? She doesn't know herself or maybe she's just denying it. The fact that they had just met maybe 7 hours ago, it couldn't be love at first sight. She doesn't believe in those craps. But why does she feel that they were somehow meant to meet in this eerie place? Those past 7 hours that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter