Garden of Roses

Soul Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Garden of Roses

 

 

 

Place: unknown

Time: no specific

 

 

 

 

Tiffany woke up only to find herself lying on the grass. She came face to face with an unfamiliar face. The girl beside her was still asleep. She had a short brown hair, long eyelashes, a pointy nose and thin pink lips. She was, no doubt, really fascinatingly pretty! If there's such thing. Tiffany's face turned red when she realized what she was thinking and the fact that their faces were really close from each other. She can even feel the latter's warm breath.

 

 

The red-headed girl closed her eyes tightly and decided to sat up straight. Her cresent eyes widened as she found herself sitting under the shade of an apple tree, surrounded by beautiful green grass and hundreds of different, beautiful roses. She stood up to get a better view of the place.

 

 

 

The sky was clear and the weather was so nice. The sun shines so brightly yet it's not painful to the skin. The wind constantly blews moderately and birds flew around, chirping and playing. It was like a sunny afternoon in a paradise.

 

 

 

She was unknowingly holding her breath at the sight of the unfamiliar place, forgetting that she was actually lost...or so she assumed. Tiffany tried remembering what happened, all she knew that the car was right infront of her with a speed she didn't expected. After that, she doesn't have any more idea what happened next...that was until now, she woke up in a glorious afternoon at an unknown place with a beautiful stranger sleeping next to her on the grass.

 

 

"ugh...my head..." the red-headed girl was surprised to see the short-haired lass stirring from her sleep. The girl sat upright, still with squinty eyes caused by the strong light. Tiffany was still staring at the latter because of astonishment and shock.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah...turn off the lights!" the young lady grunted but no one complied. She slowly opened her eyes...her brown orbs widened from surprise when she realized that she wasn't where she thought she should be.

 

 

"Sweet mother of holy!" Sooyoung jumped. She haven't notice the shorter girl yet, not until it took her attention by tapping her shoulder twice.

 

 

"U-uhm...excuse me..." Tiffany started though coming off shy. Sooyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter