Goodbye, Taemin-oppa!

"I'm Not Me"

The next day~

 

Taeyeon packed her things to go and stay with SHINee while Taemin packed his things to get ready to fly to the States. Heechul and Taemin would be leaving on that afternoon while Taeyeon would go at 2 PM. They didn’t attend school on that day. It was 10 AM. Taeyeon was sitting at the balcony when Taemin came and back-hugged her. Taeyeon looked at the back and smiled as Taemin hugged her.

 

“Yeonie-ah. I’m gonna miss you.” said Taemin.

 

“Oppa, me too. I know we’ve been separated before for 2 months. Do you remember?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Ah~ nde. Let me recall everything back. You’re dancing at that time. Suddenly… you fell, and cried. I came and checked on you. I looked at your broken leg. I tried to touch it but you screaming like mad. I called Heechul-appa. Appa was really worried about you. He brought you to the hospital. The doctor said your leg was broken really badly. You need 3 months for recovery. Heechul-appa said that was too long. You need to be sent to Japan for faster recovery. I can’t follow you to Japan because Appa didn’t want me to miss my classes in school. I stayed here…alone…crying and praying for you to heal fast so you can play with me like we usually did.” storied Taemin as he recalled the incident.

 

Pools of tears were forming at the edge of Taeyeon’s eyes. Then, tears rolling down her cheek. She cried as Taemin recalled the incident. Taemin faced Taeyeon and wiped her tears.

 

“We should snap a few pictures.” said Taemin as he took out his iPhone.

 

“Nde, Taemin-oppa!” said Taeyeon happily.

 

”You should smile.” said Taemin.

 

Taeyeon smiled and posed with Taemin. They snapped a few pictures and saved them in their own phone.

 

HONK~ HONK~

 

They could hear honking noise in front of their gate. Taemin and Taeyeon went outside and were startled to find Hikaru and Ryosuke visiting them.

 

“Annyeong, twins!” greeted both of the cheerfully.

 

“Annyeong, Hikaru-hyung.” greeted Taemin.

 

“Annyeong, Ryosuke.” greeted Taeyeon.

 

“I thought…” said Taemin.

 

“… You said its 2 PM?” continued Taeyeon.

 

“Nde. I’m sorry for changing the schedule. SHINee wants to meet you at 2 PM. So, we need to bring you to SHINee’s stylist to get your hair done. Then, I’ll give you something and you need to wear your suit.” explained Hikaru.

 

“SHINee’s stylist?” asked confused Taeyeon.

 

“Never mind, Taeyeon. She is the only person to know about this. Beside you’re a girl, you might going to be having girl’s problem when you’re being Taemin.” explained Ryosuke.

 

“Ah~ arasso.” said Taeyeon.

“So, we’re here to take you. The time has come. You need to say goodbye now.” said Hikaru.

 

Taeyeon looked up at Taemin. They excused themselves for a while. Taeyeon and Taemin went to Taeyeon’s room to take her luggage. Taemin helped Taeyeon to carry it till downstairs. Then, he put down the luggage on the floor. Taeyeon hugged Taemin tightly.

 

“I want you to know…” whispered Taeyeon.

 

“Nde?” said Taemin as he wrapped his arms around her.

 

“… That I’m willing to disguise myself not because the promise we made…” continued her.

 

“Then, waeyo?” asked Taemin.

 

“… It’s because, I knew, when we were separated before, you called Appa to ask about me every hour…” said Taeyeon.

 

Taemin kept silent. The secret that he’s been keeping since the incident was not a secret anymore. Taeyeon knew about it. But he was not bothered to ask how she knew.

 

“Bianhe. I did it, because I love you, my twin sister. Everybody should know that you’re the best dongsaeng in the world.” whispered Taemin.

 

“… And the presents I received were from you…”continued her.

 

“Bianhe for not telling you about it.” said Taemin.

 

“…Ani. I’m really thankful about it. Kamsahae, Taemin-oppa!” said Taeyeon.

Taemin broke the hug and put his hands on both her shoulders.

 

“Yeon-ie, Saranghae.” whispered Taemin.

 

“Saranghae, Taemin-oppa.” said Taeyeon.

 

”Now, promise me you’ll do well, eat well, and sleep well…” said Taemin.

 

“I’ll do everything well.” promised Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon pulled her luggage to Hikaru’s car. Hikaru and Ryosuke were waiting for Taeyeon at the car’s door. Taemin hugged Taeyeon for the last time before she leaved.

 

“Annyeong, Yeon-ie.” said Taemin.

 

“Annyeong, Taemin-oppa.” said Taeyeon.

 

Ryosuke was very touched with the twins.

 

“YAH~ you’re a namja. Don’t try to cry.” said Hikaru as he whacked Ryosuke’s head playfully.

 

“Ani, hyung!” said Ryosuke, rubbing his pained-head.

 

Hikaru and Ryosuke put the luggage into the bonnet and went inside the car. Taeyeon opened the car’s door and went inside the car too. She waved goodbye to Taemin as the car went out of the housing area.

 

+

 

“Taeyeon-ah…wake up.” said Hikaru as he tapped on Taeyeo’s shoulder.

Taeyeon popped open and rubbed her eyes. She looked out of the window.

 

“Where are we?” asked her curiously.

 

“We’re at Eunjung-noona’s house. She’s SHINee’s stylist. She’ll help in your disguising. Come on.” said Ryosuke.

 

“Oh~ okay.” said Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon walked with Hikaru and Ryosuke to the door. Hikaru pushed the doorbell a few times. Then, the door opened by a beautiful girl. She smiled sweetly at Taeyeon.

 

“Annyeong. So, you’re the twin’s sister, right?” said Eunjung.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Taeyeon-imnida.” greeted Taeyeon.

 

“It’s 12 PM. Kaja, get her hair done first.” said Hikaru.

 

“Okay. Come in. Taeyeon, follow me.” commanded Eunjung.

 

Taeyeon followed Eunjung to a room. She sat on a stool in front of a dressing table. Eunjung came with a hair-dressing box. She opened the box and take out a pair of scissors. She snapped the scissors a few times.

 

“Say goodbye to your hair.” said Eunjung.

 

+

 

After getting her hair done, Taeyeon looked at the mirror in front of her. Seriously, she looked like Taemin. Exactly like Taemin, every angle, the line of jaw. Taeyeon blinked her eyes.

(Well, it's something like this. CUTE isn't it???!!!)

“Seriously, I look like oppa!” said Taeyeon.

 

“Come on, now I’ll wrap your upper body with this bandage. It’ll make your chest look flatter and stiffer. Luckily, you’re flat-chest girl. It doesn’t hurt. Undress yourself.” said Eunjung.

 

Taeyeon slowly undressed herself. Eunjung helped Taeyeon to wrap the bandage. After that, Taeyeon wore her suit. She really looked like a namja now. She went out of the room and walked to Hikaru.

 

“Do I look okay?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Nde! You look exactly like a namja.” said Hikaru.

 

“It’s 1.30 PM. Hyung, kaja. We need to reach their dorm at 2 PM.” said Ryosuke.

 

“Jungie-ah, thank you for helping me. You’re my BEST friend. We’ll meet you on her debut day. Annyeong.” said Hikaru.

 

“No biggie, Hikaru. Okay, I’ll meet you on her debut day. Annyeong.” said Eunjung.

 

Hikaru, Ryosuke and Taeyeon walked out of the house and went into the car. Then, Hikaru drove them to SHINee’s dorm.

 

+

 

How’s chapter9? Let me know if you don’t like the storyline. Let me tell you guys something that’s going to happen in chapter 10.

Taeyeon’s name going to be change to Taemin (in red) and whenever real Taemin appears, his name is Taemin (in blue). Please subscribe and comments. Kamsahamnida~