Haruhi's Plan ~Part Two~

"I'm Not Me"

 

Taemin went into the house as soon as they arrived. He took out his iPhone and messaged Taeyeon. ‘Yeon-ie, I’m home. Should we talk about the earlier topic? SHINee…’. Taemin sent the message as he entered the door of his bedroom. He put his iPhone on the bedside table and landed his body on the soft comfortable bed’s mattress.

 

Ding~ Dong~

 

Taemin could hear the replied message. He opened the message and read it anxiously. ‘Arasso…I’m in my room. Come here…Pali~’ replied Taeyeon. Taemin thought about it thoroughly first. It’s going to be a long talk… he should cleaned himself first. ‘Jakkaman~ I want to take a bath first. Can you wait for about 30 minutes?’ sent Taemin. ‘Aishh~ Arasso…arasso. Pali~’ replied Taeyeon. Taemin rushed himself to the bathroom. He took a good warming bath and felt clean and comfortable in his bunny pajamas after the bath. He picked up his iPhone and text Taeyeon. ‘Taeyeon, I’m done. I’ll be coming to your room. We’ll talk there.’ sent Taemin. ‘Arasso. Pali~ Pali~’ Taemin received reply from Taeyeon. He smiled and kept his iPhone in his pocket. He went out of his room and walked to Taeyeon’s room. He knocked on the door a few times and waited for Taeyeon to open it.

 

Knock~ Knock~

 

The door opened in a few minutes. Taeyeon was standing in front of Taemin in her light soft pink silk pajamas. She gestured Taemin to come inside and closed the door. She even locked the door so Heechul won’t burst into the room without knocking. Taemin sat on the couch. Taeyeon joined Taemin and sat beside him.

 

“So…what’s up?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“I’m here to talk about the plan.” said Taemin.

 

“Ah~ you mean the ‘Haruhi’s plan’? Why you used Haruhi’s name? Who’s she?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Haruhi’s is the main character in Ouran High School… Aishh~ that’s not important right now. What’s important is… do you agree of disguising yourself and become me for about 3 months? While I’m gone…we’ll switch after that.” explained Taemin.

 

“Just 3 words I want to say. Are. You. Crazy?” said Taeyeon.

 

“I’m not, Yeon-ie. I know the risk is high but that can save my dream. Please Yeon-ie, you said you’ll do anything to help me. Now, I need your help.” pleaded Taemin.

 

“Then, what about my school? My dance? My friends?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“You’ll need to leave that for a while. Jebal, Yeon-ie.” said Taemin.

 

“I’m not going to do that.” said Taeyeon sternly.

 

“I’ll do anything for you, Yeon-ie. Please do it for me.” pleaded Taemin.

 

Taeyeon thought for a second. She tapped her chin a few times and stared at Taemin while smirking.

 

“Jjinja, everything?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“First, I want a new room, my room specially built for dancing. Second, I want the latest video camera. Third, I want you to pay for the albums I bought. For the time being, I just ordered SNSD’s ‘The Boys’. Arasso?” added Taeyeon.

“Promise me you’ll disguise yourselves as me for 3 months and we’ll switch after that. And I’ll do as you said. Promise?” said Taemin as he held out his right pinky finger.

 

“Okay. I promise. It’s not that hard, right? Usually, first 3 months are not really hard. It’s just a few schedule and stage performance. I can do that. Did Hika-ie know about this?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Hika-ie?” repeated Taemin.

 

“Aishh~ of course your manager, Hikaru. I was just joking just now.” said Taeyeon as she chuckled.

 

“Aigoo~ Aigoo~, my Yeon-ie! Nde, he knew about this. To be exact, his assistant, Ryosuke that gave this high-risk idea.” explained Taemin.

 

“Oh~ so my supposed-to-be-you debut is in 4 days. You said you’ll be moving with SHINee two days before your debut. So, I got 2 days to clear things up.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Nde, two days only. Ah~ I’m going on my debut day. What a pity.” said Taemin as he pouted.

 

“Jakkaman, oppa! What about Kyuhyun?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Ah~ just break up with him.” joked Taemin, but it sounded serious.

 

“Ani, I’m not! He’s my first love. I love him very much.” said Taeyeon.

 

“You might love him, but does he love you as much as you do? I think he loves Sungmin more than you.” said Taemin.

 

“Oppa! Don’t talk nonsense. I trust him.” said Taeyeon.

 

“I saw him going to the toilet with Sungmin. How can I believe they didn’t do anything? It was on a bright sunny day. There’s no ghost to be scared.” explained Taemin.

 

Taeyeon paused for a second as her mind absorbing what Taemin just said.

 

“That’s nothing. He does love me, oppa! What I’m going to tell him when I’m gone?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“It’s up to you, Yeon-ie. I know I don’t have any experience but love really hurts, you know? Just tell him you’ll be moving to Seoul or another school. Tell him now as you’re going in 2 days. The faster the better.” said Taemin.

 

“A-ras-so, Oppa!” teased Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon went to the bedside table and pulled open the drawer. She took out her Blackberry and dialed Kyuhyun number.

 

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

 

“Yobsaeyo?” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Yobosaeyo. It’s me Taeyeon.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Oh~ what’s up? Why did you call me?” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Um~ I got something urgent to tell you. But its night, so I’ll just tell you through the phone.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Oh~ arasso. Waeyo?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun, I-I’m going to m-move to Seoul. I-I mean new school at Seoul.” answered Taeyeon nervously.

 

“Why it’s so sudden?” asked Kyuhyun, but he sounded uninterested.

 

“Heechul-appa asked me to move to Seoul so my uncle and aunty can take care of me.” lied Taeyeon.

 

“Waeyo? Your brother with you, right?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Ani, he’s going to move to the States in 2 days. I’m going to Seoul in 2 days too.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Oh~” said Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun paused for a long time and kept silent. Taeyeon felt uneasy.

 

“Kyuhyun, are you okay with that?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Jakkaman…” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Okay.” said Taeyeon as she waited.

 

It sounded like Kyuhyun put the phone on something hard and went to somewhere. After about 2 minutes of waiting, Kyuhyun answered back the phone.

 

“Um…are you okay with that?” asked Taeyeon again.

 

“Ah~ never mind. I’m okay with it. You should listen to your Appa. Tell your brother I said good luck and goodbye. Hope he’ll have good time at the States.” said Kyuhyun happily.

 

“You didn’t sound sad at all.” said Taeyeon.

 

“Ani, I should cheer for my girl… ~cough~  …friend, right?” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Nde. You’re such a sweetie boy, Kyuhyun.” complimented Taeyeon.

 

“Haha~ thanks my girlfriend.” said Kyuhyun.

 

BAM~ it sounded as if Kyuhyun just earned a nice slap although it’s just over the phone.

 

“Aigoo~ gwaenchana? Waeyo?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Ah~  nothing. You should be sleeping now, Taeyeon. Night~” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Okay. Night~ Sweet dreams.” said Taeyeon.

 

Tut~ Tut~ Tut~

 

Kyuhyun ended the call first. Taeyeon turned around and looked for Taemin. He’s not in her room anymore.

 

Ding~ Ding~

 

A new message! Taeyeon opened the message and read it. It’s from Taemin.

 

‘Yeon-ie, what took you so long? I just asked you to say you’re moving to Seoul, not chatting with him. So, I decided to enter my dreamland first rather than waiting for you to end the call for who knows maybe after a decade. Meet you tomorrow at breakfast. Goodnight! Sleep tight! Sweet dreams! Annyeong! ZzZzZzZzZ~’

Taeyeon couldn’t help but to laugh at her oppa’s message. She kept her Blackberry in the drawer and drifted off to the dreamland to join her oppa.

 

+