Chapter 8: Cinderella

MidNIGHT

Chapter 8: Cinderella

 

"So Jooyeon unnie what is your friend’s name?" Chanrin asked with a sweet smile on her face. “I really am looking forward in getting to know the people who I am going to be working with.”
 
"Her name is Kalaya, but I call her Kala for short." Jooyeon said with a smile, "She is such a kind person and really looked after me when I roomed with her in college. I am looking forward to getting to know you to Chanrin."


Seoyoung pulled into the pickup area of the airport, "Is she going to be waiting for us?"
 
"Yeah!" Jooyeon said with a smile, "Let me send her a text!"

 

---
 

Seomin looked up at the person, "Hyunmin oppa what are you doing here."
 
"I am here to save Cinderella from her evil stepmother. Your chariot awakes princess." He held out a hand for her and pulled Seomin up to her feet. He brushed the dirt off of her and smiled at her sweetly.
 
"Stop calling me Cinderella I'm nothing like her. How did you know where I was?" Seomin gave him a questionable look.
 
"Your sister sent me a text and told me to protect you from the big bad wolf. Little Red is now saved! Plus I know the place you go when you’re upset. I am normally the person you call to come get you." He chuckled.
 
"Why do you always compare me to fairytale characters?" Seomin picked up her bag and put it over her shoulder.
 
"Because everything that happens to you seems to have happened in a fairytale. Real mother passes away, father remarries someone who hates you, and Seomin is a strong protagonist of the story." Hyunmin patted Seomin on the head.
 
"Well I do not see it that way!" Seomin let out a sigh. "I am probably be grounded forever if I go home."
 
"How about you join JYP Entertainment instead?" A voice came from behind a tree. "I'm sorry for listening in on your conversation, but I want to help you out."
 
Seomin looked at the person, "How can I? I did not finish my audition?" Seomin asked the mysterious stranger. “And who are you and how did you know I audition at JYP Entertainment.”
 
"Because I came to find you for Hyung." The person looked around and took off his baseball hat. Seomin and Hyunmin were looking at 2PM's Lee Junho!
 
"Am I dreaming? Hyunhee pinch me." Seomin felt Hyunmin pinch her and gave her a dorky smile. "Yaaahh oppa I was joking."
 
"Seomin you’re not dreaming." Hyunmin smiled at me and gave me a slight push. "Become the star you have always been. Good things always happen to pure hearted people like you. Now go with Junho sii and I will let your little sister know what is going on."
 
Junho put his baseball hat and angled his hat to cover his eyes. "Let me take you to Hyung before he leaves for Busan"

 

---

 

Jooyeon got out of the car after she received a text from Kalaya, and went to meet her friend who was still at baggage claim in the airport. She looked around and finally spotted her friend. “Kala” she tapped the girl on the shoulder.

“Jooyeon” Kalaya hugged her best friend. “I really can’t believe that this is happening to us. Wait how did you get here. Did someone from the company drive you?”

 

“Taecyeon offered, but I told him to stay at the company so I came with our leader Seoyoung and out maknae Chanrin.” Jooyeon explained as she carried one of Kalaya’s suitcases.

 

“Really! I get to meet some of our group members already. How many are we going to be?” Kalaya asked.

 

“Six but there is only four as of right now. Junho went out to find a girl from today’s audition. I think our last member will come from busan. Jin Young Oppa said he is going there tomorrow to review the final ten girls. Only one girl will be chosen and the rest will become trainees. We got five trainees from the Seoul audtion.”

 

“How do you know all this?” Kalaya asked as we headed to Seoyeong’s car.

 

“The Oneday boys like listening on conversations and they enjoy making bets. Chansung and Wooyoung found out about the five new trainees.”  

 

They arrived at the car and got in. Kalaya sat next to Chanrin as Jooyeon got into the front seat next to Seoyoung.

 

“Hello everyone I am Kalaya Shin. I am half Korean and Thai. It is nice to meet you all and I cannot wait to work with all of you.”


---
 
"Hey Chansungie I'm taking Wooyoungie back to the dorm. He is half asleep and I kind-of don't want to wake Taec up. I will leave that to you and Junsu."
 
"Why do I have to wake him?" Chansung whined.

 

“When you and Junsu leave you have to. You cannot leave him here. He is your hyung and you have to treat him well even thou he does not act like a hyung. See you at the dorm.” Nichkhun helped half asleep Wooyoung up. “Wow you must be really tired?”

 

---

 

Seomin followed Junho into JYP Entertainment; he was leading her to Park Jin Young’s office. He looked over towards her and gave her his signature eye smiles. “Don’t worry Hyung is a nice guy and he really wants you to be a part of MidNIGHT and JYP Entertainment.”

 

Seomin wanted to know how he knew what he was thinking.  Jinwoon came out of 2AM’s practice room. “Hey Hyung your back and this must me the girl that everyone is raving about from the auditions.”

“Hi I’m Kim Seomin! Jinwoon Sunbae please treat me well.”She bowed and smiled sweetly at him.

 

“And she is cute to. Noona I promise to treat you well and buy you food whenever you want.” Jinwoon seemed happier than normal. “Hyung have fun talking with JYP Hyung.” Jinwoon hurried off somewhere.

 

“Come on!” Junho grabbed onto Seomin’s wrist and pulled her along. He knocked on J.Y. Park’s door and he opened in.

 

“You must be Kim Seomin please come in.” J.Y. Park said kindly and Junho was about to leave, “Junho you can come in to since you went through the trouble to find Seomin.”

 

“It really did not bother me to go find Seomin sii. She was the best out of the audition and I think she will have an appeal to Korea.”

 

---

 

Jinwoon went into the room where Junsu was composing, “I won I won I won! Junho came back with a very cute girl name Seomin.”

 

“He is back already. Wow that kid is fast. Did you just say cute?” Junsu asked.

 

“Yep!” Jinwoon’s eyes smiled. “Seomin Noona is really nice too. She called me Sunbae.”

 

---

 

Seoyoung woke up from her sleep when her phone started to ring. She rolled over to her side and read the time. It was 2AM in the morning. She noticed that her caller ID say JYP. “Jin Young Oppa what is it?”

 

“Your fifth member was found by Junho and your manager is going to bring her over to the dorm now. I just wanted to inform you so you did not panic when you heard someone come into the dorm and see that someone who was not there last night asleep there. Her name is Kim Seomin.”

 

Authors Note: Sorry I took me so long to update this. I was moving things around and I have so many fics going on. LOL I have to update them too. 

Remember to vote in my new poll

Who should appear in MidNIGHT's Debut MV

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/14640