Chapter 10: Finally Six

MidNIGHT

 Chapter 10: Finally Six

Chanrin cracked the door and started to videotape the four dances before she entered the room. “Seomin unnie is the one with the baseball hat and white t-shirt. SEOMINNIE UNNIEEEE!” Chanrin said in a cheerful voice as she skipped into the room.

Seomin stopped dancing and looked at Chanrin with the camera. Beads of sweat when down her face. “RinRin!” Seomin smiled as she stopped dancing, and picked her water bottle that was on the floor, “Is something wrong?”

 “Unnie this video is going to be going on our Youtube Channel  it’s going to be episodes up until our debut and after that we will get a new project. The show is called ‘MidNIGHT’s Road to Debut!’ Say hi to our fans.” Chanrin smiled.

 “Hello everyone I am Seomin the dancer of the group and main vocals of MidNIGHT…what else should I say?”

 “Talk about your dacing!” Chanrin suggested.

  I have been dancing for years, but most of my experience is in ballet I picked up hip hop around six years ago. Please treat us well and look forward to our debut. We have something special planned for all of you.”

 “Support MidNIGHT! MidNIGHT Fighting!” Min said cheerfully and popped up behind Seomin. “We are the Min Sisters after all.”

 Junho and Wooyoung started to laugh. Min’s eyes darted towards the two boy’s “Ang Ang and Hot give your support or else.”

 “YAHHH DON’T CALL US THAT!”  Junho and Wooyoung said at the same time. Junho and Wooyoung hated being called hot and Ang Ang.

 “It’s ok! They don’t have to Min.” Seomin looked at the boys “You don’t have to force them.” She smiled sweetly at them.

 “Seomin we support MidNIGHT and we hope Hottest will love and take care of our new sisters.” Junho smiled and placed a hand on Seomin’s shoulder.

 “They really do have a lot of talent.” Wooyoung smiled as he placed an arm around Min’s shoulder, “Support JYP Nation!”

 “Excuse me!” A voice in a Busan accent came from the door, “Am I in the right place? J.Y. Park sii told me to come here.”

 “Are you Eunmin Unnie?” Chanrin asked.

 “Yep I’m Eunmin!” She smiled at everyone in the dance room, and Wooyoung walked over to her.

 “I’m so happy we have someone from Busan in MidNIGHT. I’m Jang Wooyoung welcome to JYP and MidNIGHT!”

 “It is nice to meet you Wooyoung Sunbae.” She smiled cheerfully, “Where is the rest of MidNIGHT?”

 “We are all over the place, but now that we have our final member we can start working on our debut. Eunmin Unnie say hi to our fans. This video will be on our Youtube channel.”

“Hello everyone I am Eunmin or you can just call me Eunnie Bunny since my friends say my cheeks look like a bunny and I have a bubbly personality like a bunny. I am a dancer and I pick up on things easily. Please support us.”

 ---

 The six girls were in Lotte World shooting a CF and Music Video for the amusement park. They were dressed in colorful clothing.  They were going to be going on rides for their CF and Music Video, and were also going to take part in the parade. 

 The CF and Music Video was going to be shown starting in June, but their digital single was not going to be released until July.  Early July was going to be their debut stage.

 The song that is going to be used in the CF is called Lotte☆Love. They recorded the songs on the digital sing last week.

 The digital single consisted of two songs and an instrumental.

1st Digital Single: Lotte☆Love 

  1. Lotte☆Love
  2. Keep Dreaming
  3. Lotte☆Love (instrumental)

 The six girls started to shoot their MV dancing and singing in front of various attractions. The girls were shocked that people already recognized them. They only released three “Road to Debut” on their Youtube channel. They signed a few autographs and took some pictures with their fans. They haven’t even debut yet, “We are MidNIGHT.” The made a heart for their fans.

 They shot parts of their MV in front of the castle, on the ice rink, and in front of and on other rides.  The only thing that was left to film was the parade and the water attraction parts where they were supposed to get hit with a wave of water.

 ---

 Doojoon walked into JYP Entertainment’s building and told the receptionist that he had a meeting with J.Y. Park.  The receptionist blushed and gave Doojoon a guest pass.  It has been awhile since he has been here. The last time he remembered was when they shot Hot Blood. Shortly after Hot Blood he transferred to Cube Entertainment People consider Cube the sister company of JYP. The artist under Cube Entertainment was very close to JYP’s artist kind of like a family.

 Doojoon arrived outside of J.Y. Park’s office and knocked on the door, “Come in.” Doojoon opened the door and saw JYP.

 “Hyung, my manager told me that you wanted to see me. What’s up?” Doojoon asked smiling at his old company leader.

 “I wanted to ask you something. You probably heard about the new group I created. I want you to be the actor in MidNIGHT’s Debut Mini Album “ of MidNIGHT.”

 “Sure I will love to!” He smiled at JYP, “How many members are in MidNIGHT?”

 "Six. I will take you to meet them now. They should be in their practice room.”

A.N. - Sorry it took me so long to update I had writers block plus college plus life. Well I hope you like this chapter. I was trying to figure out how to write it I like it. Enjoy