Chapter 6

M.A.M.A

School days were going pretty good for the past few weeks. No one bothering you, Saeron or your cutiepie hoobae V. You were growing more and more closer towards EXO. It was another good day , it was starting to get chilly because it was fall and winter was around the corner. How you missed your uncle or lets say Ji Changwook ahjusshi,your guardian for the past years who was there for you. You were siting down on you seat when the bell rang and a teacher came in with a student followed him. "Guys, we have a new student here,he will introduce himself," said your homeroom teacher. "Hello , my name is Vernon. Its nice to meet you all. My ability is fire and my level is unknown. Haha thank you. I hope we become good friends," he said but his gaze landed on you. And trust me that gaze wasn't alluring or friendly, it rather gave a cold and traumatizing aura. You shrugged off the cold shoulders and focused back to the teacher. "Hi, whats your name?" He asked. He seems to have changed his seat in front of you which you quite didn't like. Basically, lay was your seatmate , Chanyeol sat in front of you with Baekhyun and Saeron and D.O together. You kind of found his presence annoying. "Park Byul."you answered rather coldly. Why was he allowed to change people's seat when he want. You didnt like his aura. Saeron and Vernon were now sitting in front of you. Chanyeol and Baekhyun behind you while D.O was moved to the far right corner. It was History lesson. This whole time you could feel nothing but annoyed. He has been annoying Saeron this whole time. Saeron kept giving you looks and mouthing help me. But what could you do? 

It was lunch time and while you and Saeron were lining up girls started to gather up. Screaming at the top of their lungs when there were a group of 5 boys including Vernon was there. "What is thid? Boys over flower?" You scoffed. "You have no idea what I Had to go through during the lessons. I was having an interview with that guy. Gosh he doesn't even know what is privacy," said Saeron rolling her eyes. You guys were going on you way to the table when one of them tripped you with his leg. "Im so sorry my leg is too long," said the guy giving you a smirk. Your food was splattered all over the floor and your clothes. You stood uo and cleared you clothes then you scoffed at him and stared at him right in the eyes. If looks could pierce, then his eyeballs would have dropped from his eye sockets already. You grabbed his collar pulled him towards you,"If your legs are too long, I can help you chop it off and turn you to a midget,"you said. "Who do you think you are touching me ?" Said the guy slapping off your hand from his collars. You heard another crash and this time it was Vernon messing with Saeron. Before Vernon could hold onto Saeron, you threw your limiter and started lifting vernon in the air. Then you threw him to other side of the canteen. EXO were starting to get worried about what was going on. "Come on, I know you have a lot of secrets hidden in there. Unleash it all."said Vernon smirking. "I should've known, a guy who doesnt belong here faking an identity to check up on me. Go back or die," you stated. "I ain't leaving until you unveil it all," he said. Soon Jaejoong came running. "What in the world is going on," he said. But before you could do something. Another pain jabbed you in the chest making you breathe uneven. "Yes unleash it. Show it to me!" Yelled Vernon. He was sent from El Dorado to check on me and now that they have found out about me. It was going to me a war for sure. Jaejoong picked up my body which was throbbing like i was being possesed by a demon. "Kai, take of those El Dorado guys," said Jaejoong. Just when Vernon was about to follow you guys, Kai grabbed him and punched him hard.

on the other hand you were being rushed to the school infirmiary. "Whats going on," asked CL as she saw you shaking violently . "Her inner core. It's getting more powerful and strong. I am sure one of her powers will be unleashed when she is up." Said Jaejoong . "What is the chaos in the canteen. " asked CL. "El Dorado sent their minions to check up on us. We have to get ready now since they have found out about the chosen one still being alive," said Jaejoong. "Don't jump to conclusions Jae, she still hasnt unleashed all of her powers. If they get her in their hands , its no use. She has to have all 12 of them in case of unlocking the chamber of death in El Dorado. All we need to do is protect her till all 12 of her powers unveils-" said CL." Won't that take too long?" Asked Jaejoong. "You cut me off jerk. Or we tell EXO that their 13th heir or shall I say the princess is Byul. And they can bond core to core so that all of them gets strong enough to save the tree of life ," said CL. 

"Well we cant force her to bond or unleash all her powers so soon can we? Let her do it on her own. Its her choice. All I know is I have to avenge my brother's death. Chaerin ah, please look aftee her when she wakes up and tell me what has been unleashed," said Jaejoong going back to the canteen.

A few hours passed by, and you were having a nightmare. you were surrounded around fire while you were helpless. You closed your eyes and focused on your core, there you saw light blue ball running outside that huge core of yours."So you must be the new one. Ler's see what you are," you said grabbing that ball and putting it in your core. Soon all the fires started to extinguish. Your hands were spraying water. "Okay so now its water. I can shoot fireballs and spray water at the same time," you mumbled. Then you started panicking. Water wont stop gushing out from your palms. You were panicking so hard. And in reality, your palms really was gushing out water and the infirmiary had turned into a swimming pool. Chaerin started panicking and held onto the window and opened it and water drained out from there. You had to wake up. Before CL woke you up , you jolted up on your own. CL was devastated at what she was seeing. Your hair changing from black to a platinum blonde shade with pastel pink streaks. And your eyes changing from bloody red to a grey shade. Now this was getting more confusing. "Hey what happened " you asked. "Don't move! YAHHHHHH JAEJOOOOOONGGG AHHHH ITS DONNNNEEEEEE!"yelled CL FOR HER LIFE.

 

I am updating after ages , might be a short chappie but please dont kill me 😅😅😅