One

M.A.M.A

Sounds of crashing were making everywhere.There was smoke and fire at your house. You guys were being attacked. You were running around to find your uncle when you felt a hand grabbing on your wrist.Your stuffs were packed and he was leading you to a door you've never seen before. You went in and the lights came on only to find yourself in an unsual elevator.

"Ahjusshi,what's going on? Why are we being attacked?" you asked desperate for a answer.

"It looks like now is the time to reveal it Byul.You hold something very precious that you don't even know. And they're after it." said your uncle fixing his glasses."What do you mean by I hold something precious?" you yelled. " You hold 12 different abilities that your dad gifted you. You have inherited your dad's abilities. remember how your room was snowing,how you froze time ,you shot fire balls and vanish and appear in a moment. Well,let's just say your core has been opened and now it's gushing on your blood. Don't worry it won't do no harm. But you have something to do." said Your uncle looking in your eyes.

" You have to find your sister Taeyang and your REAL ahjusshi and protect the world together with EXO. They probably are near danger. Sooner or longer they will be after them and you're the only one who can help them," said ahjusshi."What do you mean?" you asked. "I'm not your real ahjusshi,Byul. Your dad was my bestfriend and assigned me to look after you until this situation erupts. You sister is alive and is out there. And your REAL ahjusshi as well. They need you Byul. Go and I will come to you after I escape with other of my M.A.M.A fellows," said ahjusshi pushing you into a van. "Where am I going to go?" you asked.

"To improve your ability and where your dad,uncle and I came from and became one," said ahjusshi closing the door.

You were seperated from you so-called uncle and driven away from that place wheere it was your home. You looked back from the window only to see the place shattered down into pieces with black fumes emitting.Your tears were rolling down your cheeks as you were frustrated what you were holding."Yo! I think you need to calm your mind," said the driver. You looked at him. Who is he? you thought. 

"I'm Changmin," said the guy. Does he read my mind? you thought. "Yup totally,' answered Changmin smiling.

How am I going to survive this? What's going on? you thought. " You behold 12 different abilities like no one does. Your dad was the one who had these abilities but seems like you have inherited them. The same pwer you hold has been shared with the other 12 guys named EXO but they hold each one of those abilities. And your younger sister,she maybe holding your mom's abilities. Not that many and confusing as your but stronger?" he asked himself." But why me?" you said. " It's because he knows and we all know that's you're capable enought to destroy THEM," said changmin. Them? Who them? It can't be... "El Dorado" you both mumbled.You didn't want to remember that event that when you were 6 you saw your dad flying around your house and shooting fires and numerous stuffs.It was a painful scene when your mom and siter were able to scape but you were trapped inside with your dad. Your dad was killed right in front of your eyes when ahjusshi picked you and ran away together with you. These awful memories were buried deep within you but now it came out and tears were rolling down your eyes. I have to avenge his death,you thought. "Not only you, we all are going to avenge our master's death," said Changmin. "By the way, how did you get all this abilities?" You asked. "It's because we're not whole bloodedly humans. You see we look like one but we aren't , we all were sent to Earth to protect this mythy planet because it is danger. If it gets on the wrong hands like El Dorado,this planet will be destroyed." Said Changmin. 

Soon black background took over the cars windows full of trees and walls. Where in the world am I? "Don't worry we're here. M.A.M.A. High ," said Changmin. But the school looked quite empty. "Ah the students are off to visit their loved ones since you know its the weekend," said Changmin. You guys arrived at a Large silver metal gate. The guards came over at Changmin's car as they quickly bowed at him meaning they recognised him but was staring at you. " A new tranferee to our school. Do what you usually do and make it quick" said Changmin. A guard took out a strange puny gun looking thing but it had a needle. You gulped down your saliva as there was a neon green liquid in it. "Ma'am I would need to draw some blood out so that the school can finalise your admission to this school. This won't hurt ,oh and by doing this , it's for your own safety too." Said the guard. You nodded at him and gave him you arm, when that thing was pressed inside you milky skin it felt like a ant bite so yes it didn't hurt.

Changmin made you follow him along all they way towards a big hallway. You were awed by how big the school was. You were brought back to reality when you bumped into Changmin's back. "Go in, he'll be explaining everything to you," said Changmin. You nodded your head and thanked him for his kind help and rescue. I hope you will be able to control yourself Jaejoong, thought Changmin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well first chapter done, do comment and subscribe ^^  I hope you liked it. Mind if Inhave any spelling mistake or any grammar mistake since my english is not that good. I'll be updating right now so let's say a double update for my first fantasy fanfic^^