Two

M.A.M.A

You went inside to find yourself a breathtaking handsome guy glancing at you. You were sure your face had turned into a shade of red by now. "You must be Park Byul,right?" He asked flashing you a genuine smile. Okay, now your heart was beating like crazy. "Y-yes,I-I'm Park B-Byul," you said stuttering. "Don't be so nervous, I won't do you any harm. Okay first off Welcome to M.A.M.A High. I understand if you are feeling really uncomfortable as you have never been told about your ability and I'm sure you are shocked by it. But don't be, we will help you train up and make you stronger. So which of your powers has been unleashed ever since your core opened?" Asked Jaejoong. " I don't really know what 12 abilities do I hold but as long as I can explain once I woke up in the morning to years ago my room was snowing ,then the other day I recall when someone pushed me in the street I had a cut and minutes later after I touched  a light shimmered and it was gone, oh and also I was a lazy that I was in bed and wished I was in kitchen and in zap and poof I was in the kitchen. Also.... There was a time where a stranger was fighting with Ji Changwook ahjusshi and he was about to punch him and when I yelled stop and it all did like time was frozen and last but not least when my schoolmates bullied me I was so mad that I threw a fireball at the bully,that's a weird one right?" You said catching your breath. "So you've unleashed frost, healing, teleportation, time control and fire," said Jaejoong furrowing his eyebrows writing it down on a piece of paper. "What is teleportation?" You asked. "It means you appear And disappear like poof and puff in a blink of an eye to the place you wish to be at," said Jaejoong. "Wait so you're telling me telekinesis hasnt reached yet?" Said Jaejoong. " What is that?" You asked tilting your head. "Controlling things with your mind," said Jaejoong. "Oh I forgot to mention that, it's rare on because Indon't really use that one ya know," you said smiling sheepishly. " So let me guess all your powers have already been unleashed but you have no idea because you were not in a situation to use that, am I right?" Asked Jaejoong. " Well I guess, so who are you and what am I gonna do here?" You asked innocently. " I am Jaejoong the school principal and you're here to train of course. You are going to prepare for avenging Yoochun's Death. Who knows when and where they will step on us," said Jaejoong. "You know my Dad?" You asked. " Now now let's not jump to these question and talk about school okay? Now first of all let's not reveal about your abilities so in your student ID its gonna be written unknown and as for your level we have no idea how strong is your ability sonit's going to be unknown as well. We have given you the freedom to Allow girls/boys to enter their dorms but if you do THAT and come running to us asking for help we won't do anything about it but you'll be expelled from school. You have the freedom to join or not to joing the after school sessions for practicing your ability but I really insist you in joining it. And when you're in school unless you're having special lessons and the teacher asks you to take it off, you shall be wearing this," said Jaejoong throwing you a bracelet. "What is this?" You asked. "It's a limiter, if you wear this your powers wont be as strong as it really is, unless emergency situations you are allowed to take it off," said Jaejoong . " And you're school uniform and books are in your dorm. Your dorm is on the Left wing of the school in BlockA where all the girls dormitory is. You dont have a roommate but we'll make sure you have one in any circumstances, so have a good day. You can take a look around school to familiarise yourself so dont get lost okay?" Said Jaejoong. You nodded and bowed at him making your way to the dormitory. You were looking around as you obviously was lost until you bumped into a figure. You fell down on your . You met eyes with a very pissed off face a smirk on his face. "I'm sorry I-" "You blind ? I don't need you ed up excuses cause your brain is full of and its malfunctioned. Go see a doctor retard," he said smirking at you shoving you on the side and just walking like that. Did this school teach them manners or not? What kind of sorcery is this? You thought. Your train of thoughts broken when you saw a hand in front of you. You saw a guy who had a sorrowful look on his face. You held his hand got up but you felt weird. You shrugged it off and just dusted the imaginary dust off your clothes. You were about turn away when someone held you onto your shoulders. You turned away to see a guy taller than you with his milky white skin and dimples on his face and another guy with huge eyes and white teeth which made both of them look totally adorable. "You look new, are you lost?" Asked the guy with dimples. "Kind of, I'm looking for the girls dorm but this school is huge so I got lost," you said. "Ah, We'll drop you off there then," said the guy with hige eyes. "Nonono its fine, just tell me the directions and I'll be fine on my own," you said smiling. " Okay so just walk straight until you see a signboard saying left wing. Then just turn left until you see block A that's where it is," the dimple guy said. "Thank you uh-" "Lay,I'm Lay and this guy here is Kyungsoo but prefers to be called D.O," he said. "Okay thank you Lay-sshi and D.O-sshi," you said bowing and dragging your luggage you ran off and your figure disappeard. "We didnt get to ask her name," said D.O. "I dont know why but I feel like there's a bond between us," said Lay. "Same, I kinda felt... Happy? And a safe feeling when I saw her," said D.O . " Let's go. ThaT maniac will get angry ." Said Lay pulling D.O.

You arrived at your dorm and fixed your stuffs. You took out your uniform, ironed it and placed it on the cupboard. You took out your books and started studying. After 2 hours it was almost 6:00 pm . Your  stomach was growling for food. You slid your chair under your desk and made your way to the cafeteria. While you were on you way you saw a bunch of  student gathered around. You saw a girl being bullied by the same guy who you bumped into. 

The bullied girl's POV

i was being pushed by Kai. He knows that I am weak. You got shoved on the hard brick wall. Your two hands were held against the wall. Kai was smirking. "Hey loser. I heard that you argued with Sehun? You know a weak like you shall not be messing with the wrong person," said Kai gripping your wrist more hard. You trying to get away when you saw black balls being formed in Kai's hand. You shut your eyes hard when suddenly you suddenly heard a voice. Hey girl! Yah yah yah listen!!! "Who are you??" You yelled in your mind looking everywhere. "Don't look around for me and listen . You're not weak. Tell me what's your ability!" She said. "Telekinesis and Invurnerability," you answered. "oh my god you dumb girl you're power is those and you're scared. Come on he's no match to you. Listen to me carefully. You see him forming a ball in his hand ,hold his hand," she saidsaid " Hold ut before it's too late!!" She yelled and you did that when you found out what she said was true. The dark ball disappeared. "Shove him hard till he falls on the ground," she said. You did like what you were told and  dropped on your knees Kai was caught by the teachers.

 

your POV

you grabbed onto the girl whom you saved and teleported into a safe area. "Who are you," asked the girl. "the one who saved you,my name is Byul,Park Byul. What about you?," you asked. "Kim SaeRon," she answered. "Why did you save me?" She asked. "Its because it reminds me of how I used to be bullied but never stood up so I thought helping you might make me feel better." "Let's be friends" she said. "Friends?" You asked tilting your head. " Its not like you never had one before," she said. "To be honest I never did," you said.  " Dont worry we'll be best friends " she said hanging her arm around your shoulder. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 2 

 

do subscribe and comment . I promise to update soon.