Three

M.A.M.A

Your alarm rang violently, yousquinted your eyes at that annoying sound and froze the alarm clock with your power. Your eyes widen at what you just did and jolted up from your bed. Ugh,first day of school for me. Gosh how will it be?you thought. You woke up from your bed and went to the washroom. You went to your closet afterwards and changed into your school uniform and walked towards the mirror. You looked up at yourself and didn't even bother to hesitate whether you should tie your hair or not because you never did. You walked out of the room locking the door seing a bunch of girls their. You remembered what Changmin said so you just shrugged it off and walked your way towards the hallway. As you were walking you saw some girls pushed a girl until she fell on the ground and scraped her knees. They turned around and said something but you were not sure what they said to her but you were sure that it was a critism because the girl was about to shed her tears. You walked up towards her only to find that it was Kim Saeron. You were boiling in anger, you hated low people like them. You helped Saeron get up and walked to the lockers with her. She then requested to go to her class first, you guys did not belong in the same class so you told her to be careful and she went to her class. You shoved some of your books inside the locker and closed the door just to find a figure was standing laying his back on the locker. It was the same guy with no manners and who tried to hurt Saeron. You hated him so much. You were about to leave when a group of guys approached your way. All eyes were on you and at the very back you could  see fear in the eyes of 2 guys and you recognised that it was DO and Lay. You smirked at Kai and just teleported yourself at the classroom, "W-where did she go?" Asked the tall giy with big ears. " She teleported herself somewhere,perhaps the classroom?" Said the mean guy. "But Kai why are you picking up on her. She is new and she hasn't done any harm." Said Lay . "No hyung, remember when I was trying to beat that loser girl,I saw that new girl there,when I looked at her she was looking at that loser girl, and that loser would never have the nerves to mess with a person like me," said Kai. " What are you trying to say?" Asked DO. "That newbie muat have a power to control people," said Kai. "So what you're trying to say that she controlled Saeron to attack you?" Asked a guy with eyeliner. "Yes" Kai answered. "But the girl and school has no idea on what her ability is," said a voice behind. "Oh Suho hyung!" They all chorused. "Her power is unknown and level is also unkown. She can be weak or strong we have no idea she can have a power which we have never imagined to , sonstop being a child and grow up Kim Jong In," said Suho. The bell rang as each and everyone were going in the classroom. You were standing outside the door when suddenly you saw Lay. "Oh looks like we're in the same class," said Lay smiling. "Yeah" you said giving a awkward smile. Your homeroom teacher saw you and smiled . He then smiled and signalled you to come in. There were guys immersed in how pretty you were and some girls getting jealous. "Hello, my name is Park Byul and I'm 17 years old. Please tale care of me," you said giving a 90-degree bow. "Go take a empty seat Byul," said the class teacher. You sat at the very last desk and there was an empty seat beside the window. Suddenly the door banged open and you saw the same mean guy and a group of his friends. He seemed to recognise you but you didnt even look at him. You had so much hatred pver him that you felt like ripping him from limb to limb. " Kim Jong In , Park Chan Yeol and Oh Sehun, do you know what time is it?" Yelled the homeroom teacher. "Just shut the up and leave us alone," said Kai. " ye were so disgusted at the way he was so mannerless to the teacher. "Oh we have a new student and she's sitting next to me?" Said Kai. Your eyes were rounded when you heard that. " Sir if you don't mind I want to changed my seat," you said. Kai was now hlaring at you. "who said you're leaving that seat?" Said Kai. "Seonsaengnim,if you don't mind I would like her to be my seatmate," said a voice. It was Lay and DO was beside him. "are you fine with it Kyungsoo?" Asked the teacher. "Yes I am. We just made a decision now," said DO packing his stuff and moving towards you."Go and sit there, its for the better," whispered DO. So you walked there and sat next to Lay. As usual the class first started off with maths... You were hell bored when you fell asleep in class. The teacher was a bit taken aback and called your name. Lay nudged you with his elbow making you wake up. "Byul, mind solving this for me?" He said handing you a chalk. For you, it was just a piece of cake so you showed your calculation at the bored. After that, you put down the chalk and smiled at the teacher. "Not bad,which school did you transfer from?" Asked the teacher. "I was home schooled" you answered simply and went back to your desk. You were impatiently waiting for the lessons to end and have your lunch. 

Skip to lunch...

The bell rang as you jolted up from your sleep and packed up your books. While on your way you met Saeron waving at you. "Wanna ear here ir go out ?" You asked. " We are restricted to go out for lunch young lady so we have no choice but to stay here and eat at the canteen ," she said. "Okay just wait I need to stuff my books at the locker," you replied. " I'll go first and find a seat," she said before leaving but you held her back frowning at her. "No, we're going together," you said holding onto her arm. "I'll be fine don't worry," said Saeron pushing you the other way towards the locker area as her figure vanished from your sight. You went to the locker area in peace and shoved your books in the locker and started heading your way there. 

While you were a few metres away from the canteen you saw a group of student spiling and recording a video of something. Just then you heard clashing sounds everywhere and people laughing in the canteen. You pushed your way in finding Saeron on floor with her head hung down low while the other girls were bullying her. Seriously this school was really ed up. When you were about to stop the commotion a guy came with his food tray and poured all his food contents on Saeron. Everyone started gasping and the girls clapped as they laughed. "Aigoo,poor girl. No one here to help you? You dont even belong here because you're a loser ," said Kai. You had enough and stepped in holding Kai's hand when he was about to pour water on top of her. Instead you took the glass of water and splashed it on his face. Everyone in the canteen gasped especially his group of friends. Little did you know your eyes were now bloody red in colour cause you were angry, REALLY ANGRY that you could destroy the whole school. Then you shoved Kai, so hard that he flew all the way to the back of the canteen,bumped into the wall and fell on the ground groaning in pain. Your limiter was beeping like hell and smoke was coming out of it. Saeron held onto your legs. "Get up," you said holding her making her stand up. The girls were so pissed that they were about to attack you when you threw a ball of lighting at her hand making her scream in pain. Everyone was shocked. The other girls of her gang started to attack you physically but they were no comparison to you as you were trained for self defense back then. Just then a girl shooted a fireball towards Saeron when you used your arm to shield her and got burnt instead. Then you had enough and used you telekinesis ability to shove all those girls and bullied at the back . "Don't try to dig in your own grave and learn to live a better life! How much immature can you es get??? You know what just that because your ability level is high doesn't mean you can pick up on someone low!! You guys are just ed up alright. Bullying,is it fun to you? Because its not!! Imagine if you had no pwers at all and were in this situation, how the would you feel?? Helpless right?! Get in your right minds and grow up you tards because doing this wont make any dirfference but make their life more miserable. You might even make them wanna kill themselves. You wont just be a bully then but murderer. While you have fun picking up them, they will be dying inside . Learn how to give respect first and you'll earn respect." You yelled. "What she sais was right!" Said a voice from behind. It was Jaejoong. "What will you achieve bullying someone? Fun admiration from people ? Go live in the outside world then you'll know how people think low of you if you were a bully. I'm very disappointed seeing you guys ally with each other to bully one helpless girl who has lower ability than you guys but it doesnt mean she can't upgrade." Said Jaejoong. "Park Byul, come to my office after tidying Kim Saeron student," said Jaejoong. You glared at Kai and his friends and pulled Saeron and teleported yourselves to the rooftop. "Sit" you ordered. Saeron didnt even budge to say anything and did what you told her. Soon you held onto her bleeding knee and closed your eyes. A light emmited from your hands and the wounds started closing up. Saeron was a bot shocked at hpw many abilities you held. "Don't ask me anything, I have several abilities and I myself aint sure what they are," you answered her like as you had read her mind. You slowly backed up from her as Saeron looked at your burnt arm. You just rolled your eyes and looked at her. "Go back to your room and pack up. You're moving to my dorm." You said. "I'll tell Sir that you were badly injured and need rest both mentally and physically. Also about you changing your dorm," you said blankly without any facial expressions. 

You walked up to your way to the principal's office when you saw Kai and his gang together. "You are DEAD Park Byul," he said as he passed by you smirking together with other of his friends your face suddenly dropped even more when you saw Lay and DO together with Kai. They were probably ashamed and embarassed of themselves as well as they felt pity for you. You just shook your head and went to the principal's room. "Come in," he said. He looked calm like he always does but you know looks can decieve, " Take that off,it's broken" said Jaejoong smiling and handing you a new limiter."You can leave" said Jaejoong continuing to do his stuffs. "Aren't you going to punish me or send me to detention?!" You asked him. "No, why would I? What you did was what nobody in this school ever did before. I was really worried about her. She just transferred 2 months ago and she is getting picked up and I myself couldnt help her, but you did the job what all those couldnt even do. Everyone is scared with Kai because he is the most famous student in this school know for his ability and his flaws but looks like someone has no interest at him after all," said Jaejoong smiling at him. "Little do they know what power she holds," you mumbled to yourslef. "Pardon?" Asked Jaejoong. "Its nothing Sir. Oh I wanted permission if Saeron could move into my dorm. She isnt safe and I dont like how people bully her. I dont think she'll be healthy mentally if there are evil people bothering her like that," yoi said. "Of course, thats a good idea and Byul. I'm proud of you. You're not like them showing off that you hold the greatest abilities. And that arm of yours, you have to heal it before it gets infected," saod Jaejoong. "I can't. I just healed Saeron and now I can't heal myself," you said looking down. "It's okay. Go take rest then. I hope you will keep on doing what you are and stand up for what is wrong. " said Jaejoong. You nodded at his andwer and made you eay to the hallway when someone pulled you and teleported you in a alley behind school. You knew who exactly did that and you were right. It was Kai with that Oh Sehun guy and a guy with eye liner , a guy who was freaking tall with big ears, a guy with panda eyes, a guy with a troll face, another short guy with a bun like face and a guy who looked like a deer. They ganged you up.... "So you think you're tough huh?! Just who the do you think you are??" Yelled Kai. "Park Byul" you answered bluntly. Just then a slapped you in a face and it was Oh Sehun. "You think you can mess with EXO?!" He yelled. Is this how you treat the person who's going to save yo asses from el dorado?! You mentally screamed in your mind. "Werent you guys here to beat me up? Whats with the talking then? Just finish your job and off!" You yelled glaring at them. Soon you were punched by the deer like guy then another punch on the stomach from the tall guy a shove from Sehun. A few beatings here and there. You were now bleeding from head to toe and you smirked at them. You think you guys are so fancy and awesome. But let me tell you something, you guys are a bunch of immature people who need to grow up and live a life!! What will you achieve when you kill me?? Trust me regret and guilt will haunt you," you said spitting blood from your mouth. Just then you felt a sharp thing pierce right throught your stomach. "Hyung!!!" Yelled everyone shocked at the bun like guy in horror. "What have you done?!" Yelled the troll face guy. Everyone started to panic. "Let's leave before someone sees us!!" Said the deer like guy pulling everyone and running away. You were lying on the ground not even a flinch of guilt ran down you. "s, you know nothing," you groaned under your breathe. You triend to heal yourself but you were to weak. Soon your vision was starting to get blurry but you still held back onto your senses and moved to get some sunlight for some energy but no. The alley was too dark. 

On the other hand....

Classes were over about an hour ago and Saeron was really worried . She just ran towards your classroom finding your seat empty. She started to panic as she saw Lay and DO there. They could read your facial expression. "You need something?" Asked Lay flashing an awkward smile. Though he has done no harm to her but still she was afraid because Lay and DO were part of EXO. "You don't look good. We do no harm so please tell us if you want something?" Ask DO. "W-where is B-byul?" Asked Saeron grabbing all the courage. "Well I thought she was with you. Ever since lunch she never returned yet. " said DO. You started to panic. "She was not with me qnd if she hasnt been back since lunch then where has she gone??" She yelled. "Strange Kai and the others didnt attend afternoon lessons as well," said DO tapping his chin with his fingers . As soon as Saeron heard this she ran putside making the two follow them as well. While she was running she met up EXO who looked like they had seen a ghost. Saeron pulled Kai's collar and grabbed onto his neck. Saeron's eyes were now bloody red in colour. "Where.is.she?"yelled Saeron and her grasp in Kai's neck got tighter. "I d-don't know," said Kai trying to gasp for air. "Don't lie!!" Ylled Saeron throwing Kai into the air and making his land hard on the floor. "I swear if she is hurt or even dead,I'll do the same. I maybe weak but I'll show you what I'm capable of," said Saeron making her way to the end of the school gates. Lay and DO looked at the but they hung their heads low not even bothering to give them an answer . They followed Saeron when they found your body being carried on their way on someone hands. You were carried in bridal style by a tall guy with very handsome features but he was fuming in anger. "Kris hyung!!" Yelled Lay. Saeron ran towards you and looked up at Kris. "What the happened?!" You yelled. "I have no idea, all I did was picked her up from the dead end alley behind and brought her up here. She's not breathing and she has lost a lot of blood," said Kris looking at your dead like figure. Soon Lay ran up to your body and he held your left hand and closed his eyes. "Sorry hyung bit even if I help her it won't be much,she needs to get to the nurse room !!" Yelled Lay . Kris lowered you on the floor and took of his limiter and piggy backed you and flew to the nurse's room while Saeron Lay and DO followed. Lay glared at EXO one last time before he left. "We are soooooo dead," said the panda like guy.

you were rushed inside and saw the nirse looking at your body. "What on earth happened to her?? Who did this such ingrateful thing??!" Yelled the nurse. "Please do anything to help her Chaerin sshi!" Said DO. "Lay, you will have to help me all you can," said Chaerin known as nurse CL. Your figure was rested on the bed and soon they all started healing you. "Who the hell did this to her?!" Yelled CL glaring at Kris. "I have no idea I found her lying on the ground at the dead end alley behind the school," said Kris clenching his fists. Soon a figure came in , it was Jaejoong. "Chaerin ah is she alright what happened?!" He yelled as he entered . "I'm not sure who did it, she's not in a good condition. I am not sure if I and Lay will be enough," said CL. "Shall I send in Xiah as well?" Asked Jaejoong. "Yes for the better and hirry!!" Yelled CL . "I'll go find Xiah sonsaengnim," said Kris as he flew once again. Just then a door barged in when a girl came in. "Krystal Jung Now is not a good time," said Jaejoong. "I-i saw e-everything," said Krystal. "What?!" Yelled everyone. "Who?! Who did this to her?!" Yelled Saeron as she stood up. Krystal looked at DO and Lay,"It was EXO,"said Krystal. Saeron's hands were now trembling in anger she was about to go out when the door barged open with the so-called Xiah came in and ran towards you and started to help CL and Lay. "Kai started it first and she got beat up badly, then everyone joined in and when she yelled at them saying they are immature and something.. Minseok pierced a ice blade through her. I ran to Lris sunbaenim and told him what I saw,that is how he got here with her while I ran my way here to report this," said Krystal. "Why were you on that alley?" Asked Jaejoong. "I overheard their conversation outside the girl's toilet and I begged Amber to teleport me there," said Krystal. Soon enough your healing was done and everyone was sweating. "Lay take rest now," said Xiah patting his shoulder. But Lay was so angry to hear that. His hands were curled up into a fist and he had tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm really sorry Park Byul that the other member who attacked you were immature. You were right they are a bunch of tards and I am feeling really ashamed that my so called friends did this to you! I'm really sorry so I hope you wont hold a grudge on me just because of them. Me DO Suho hyung and Kris hyung are different." Said Lay kneeling down. Kris held onto Lay's shoulder and now Kris was mad as well. "I'll make them kneel down and apologize to you," said Kris. DO as well stood beside your bed and kneeled as he cried. "I'll kill them," said Saeron as her eyes turned red once again. Jaejoong noticed it and held onto Saeron's arm. "Fighting wont solve the problem. We'll dicuss about it lter. Chaerin, when will she wake up?" Asked Jaejoong. "It will take time. Probaly a day or two," said Chaerin. "Let's go guys," said DO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of chapter 3

comments and subscribe ^^