Chapter 3

My Idols' Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom? Where are we?" Leo wandered her eyes and the only thing she sees is a big building and lots of cars parked on its side. The building's side is open and she can see some props on their way inside the building. She looked at her right and Xien, the stylist, is holding a rack of clothes. On her left is her mom, holding her hand while they are walking inside the building.

 

 

"This is called a warehouse." Her mother replied but she is still curious why they were doing there. Once they got inside, a man shouts her mother's name to the busy people inside.

 

 

"CL-SSI IS HERE! PREPARE FOR THE SHOOT!" People doubled their moves while other runs. Xien guides the two in to small room where eight people can move around freely. The room has a small sofa and Chaerin let Leo sat on it.

 

 

"Sit there and wait, okay baby?" Leo nods and received a kiss on her forehead and cheeks from her mother. She watches her mom sits in front of a big mirror while people walk right to left and left to right. She was too busy observing all the people do their own things that she didn't notice CL's manager sat beside her.

 

 

"Want some chips, Leo?" Leo looked at Mr. Manager and stared at the bag of chips on his hand. Leo took the bag of chips and sniffed the bag. The smell of cheese and pizza lingered in her nose.

 

 

"Manager kim!"

 

 

"Yes?" Manager Kim walked out of the room and went where he needs to be. Leo was still confuse at the so called chips since it was her first time smelling one. She saw this kind of bag before but she never got curious about it since it was placed at the very top shelf inside her daddy's music room. She looked inside again and grabs a chip. She puts it in and starts to chew the potato chip. Once she swallowed it, it became irresistible and continues to eat more and until nothing was left inside. She her finger tips as wanted to taste more.

 

 

"Oh my- " Leo turns her head up and she was greeted by her mom's shocked face. Chaerin snatched the bag carefully from her daughter's small hands and saw nothing inside. She looks at her daughter and saw some left over cheese from the chips on Leo's cheeks. The look on Chaerin's face is clearly shocked and worried at the same time. Chearin tried so hard not to introduce Leo to junk foods yet. It took time before Leo got tamed on the chocolate chip cookies that her Bom Unnie gave to her child and since Jiyong loves chips so much, she instructed him to hide it somewhere Leo can't reach so Leo won't be having an addicting eating habit like her husband and her Unnie.

 

 

"Leo, how's the chips-" Manager Kim came back and greeted by Chaerin's famous sharp glare.

 

 

"Oppa! Did you give this to her?!" Chaerin showed the empty bag of chips in front of her manager. Xien and the other make-up artists snickered at manager Kim's nervousness. Xien grabs the wet tissue in her bag in case of any emergency and wipes off the cheese on Leo's cheeks.

 

 

When Chaerin is still busy scolding her manager about the little kid's eating habits in the future, Xien took Leo inside the dressing room and took some clothes that will fit to Leo.

 

 

"How about this Leo, do you like the color?"

 

 

"I don't know ajumoni, I don't like too bright colors."

 

 

"Really? Well then, since your parents still works on YG, how about this, with this shoes?"

 

 

"Okay."

 

 

A few minutes after that converstaion. . .

 

 

"I love it ajumoni! You're really great on these things!"

 

 

"Thank you, Leo. As a stylist, that's very flattering." The two came out of the small room. Xien takes out her phone and snaps some pictures for her instagram. The little girl just smiled and looked at the camera. Leo came out fierce and adorable with her smile and natural look. Xien guided the little kid where her mother is posing for the camera. The theme is the four season and CL was dressed in a summer outfit with a touch of YG on it.

 

 

Leo watches her mom on the small TV where almost everyone is looking at right now. A staff gave his chair to Leo so the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter