Chapter 6

My Idols' Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time for the Kwons to go home and have some rest. Leo is happy to adventure a little piece of the world. It was alright with her if she didn't talk to anyone other than her age but seeing her parent's working place is worth coming back for her.

GD drives his black mini cooper car to take his girls home to rest. Leo was restless though, she kept on talking none stop about her parent's working place. Chaerin happily answer her daughter's questions with a big smile on her face. Jiyong chuckled now and then but the grin on his face is glued on him.

The three of them arrives at their house with a happy heart. Leo runs inside the house as soon as she saw granny Kwon talking to granny Lee. The married couple lovingly walks side by side with their hands intertwined and a smile on their face. They finally got Leo out of the house without any problem happened.

 

 

"How's your day, little girl?" Granny Lee asked Leo while hugging the little rascal.

 

 

"I saw mommy's work! And it was amazing ! The man said that he'll be taking taking pictures of me again!" As excited as she is, Leo told everything to her grandmothers while her parents listens.

Dinner has been served and the night has fallen. Leo still has a lot to say to her grandmothers but sadly, the old ladies need to go home to rest their body. The three bid their goodbyes and went straight to bed after washing their bodies.

Chaerin took a warm bath with her daughter, not allowing Jiyong to wash with them. As we all know, Jiyong waits for them to finish while pouting in the living room. Chaerin successfully makes Leo asleep after drinking her warm milk. Leo can't sleep if Jiyong is inside because Leo will play with him, so, GD is inside the master's bedroom, waiting for CL.

 

 

"Why are you still awake, Oppa?" Once Chaerin open their bedroom door, she saw Jiyong on his desk, writing on his music sheet.

 

 

"I'm just finishing up my song." Jiyong pushed his chair a little away from the table to look at his wife.

 

 

"You should sleep, Oppa. You'll wake up early tomorrow to record your songs." Chaerin sits at her husband's lap and cares his hair. Ji was reminiscing the past when the two of them were just teenagers. He miss those days but he's happy already with his life now. A loving wife and a cute kid, what else should he ask for?

 

 

"How can I record if I can't finish this song?" For a minute, both of them went silent until Chaerin thought of something.

 

 

"How about I'll help you, Oppa?" Chaerin pauses to smile at her husband. "With that, you can finish early and go to sleep to rest." Jiyong nodded in amazement at his wife. Why didn't he think of that?

 

 

"Well let's get started my hunchae!" With that, Chaerin stands up and grabs the other chair beside the bed. Jiyong on the other hand, grabs his pencil and went to his piano to ready himself. The couple plays, sings, and dances at what they made. Once again, Jiyong's song will have a "ft. CL" because of this night. The night is still young though, the couple didn't stop playing and Jiyong chased Chaerin around the room. Once Jiyong finally catches her, he lays her down on their bed, on top of him and locks her under his arms.

The couple stayed like that for who knows when with the only thing in their minds is their warmth and comfort for each other. Jiyong looked at Chaerin straight from her eyes and kissed her plump lips. Chaerin responded and kissed her husband back. As what I said before, the night is still young and so does the couple. Before going any further Chaerin questiones Jiyong.

 

 

"Want to have a second one?"

 

 

"Let's make a boy this time. That looks like me cuz, Leo looks almost like you even though people say she looks like me." Jiyong's wife chuckled and kissed her husband lovingly. Now, it's clear that they both want a child, and if both of them want it, there's no stopping them.

Morning came and their body is sore because of last nights activity. Her night gown is scattered and so does his pajamas. The married couple laid down on their king size bed with only their blanket on them. Jiyong was the first one to woke up. He hugged and petite body in front of him and kissed her crown. That made Chaerin wake up and embraces her love tightly.

 

 

"Good morning my love." This time, Jiyong kissed her forehead, down to her nose, and down to her lips. This made his wife giggles softly while kissing him back.

 

 

"Good morning to you too, Jingyo Oppa." How GD misses that nickname. CL uses that nickname when they were young and confuse. They were about to cuddle again but the loud bang on the door and the sudden opening of it made them startle.

 

 

"Mommy! Daddy!" The little girl calls for her parents name and stops at the side of the bed.

 

 

"What is it dear?" CL said while holding the blanket on her chest firmly.

 

 

"It's early in the morning you cute rascal." Jiyong got elbowed by his lover and he just looked at her in confusion.

 

 

"What are you doing in bed, daddy! You'll be late for work!"

 

 

"Oh god! I promised sajangnim that I won't be late again!" Jiyong was about to stand up but he was stopped by Chaerin. They communicated using their eyes only and Jiyong understands her quickly.

 

 

"Right. Umm. . Leo baby, could you tell Mr. Choi to ready my car?" Leo nodded and saluted to her daddy. The little girl runs down the stairs and went to Mr. Choi's room. She told him what her dad told her to say and runs to her parents room again. As soon as she enters the room, her mother was tying her while her dad is nowhere to be seen.

 

 

"Mommy, where is daddy?" As if on cue, GD walks out of the bathroom with his wet hair and oversized swag shirt with a matching skinny jean. GD picked up a pair of shoes and lands it on their carpet. CL immediately slaps GD's shoulder after seeing what her husband did.

 

 

"Don't you put your shoes on my carpet!" CL scolded. GD looked at her dumbfounded. CL went down stairs with a giggling Leo to prepare their breakfast. Leo helped her mom in mixing the pancakes on the bowl. Even though the kitchen is a "little" messy, they still succeeded in making the delicious strawberry pancakes that Leo loves.  Just in time, Jiyong arrives fully dressed with a strong perfume stuck on him.

 

 

"I can smell the goodness of your pancakes upstairs!" Jiyong childishly said while back hugging his wife.

 

 

"You should thank Leo for that. She said that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter