Chapter 5

My Idols' Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally! It's Daddy's time!!" Jiyong walks proudly with Leo in his arms. New idols bow at him with respect for being a senior. GD nods at them with a smile as a sign of respect too. Leo watches the people passing by with curiosity in her eyes. She's familiar with some faces, thanks to the channels in the TV.

 

 

Leo noticed a man with a mike and behind him is another man but with a camera. Leo pokes her father's cheeks and Jiyong hums in response.

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo, G-Dragon-ssi!" The man half shouted making Leo startle.

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo, Leetuek-ssi. . . . Eunhyuk-ssi." Jiyong faced towards Leetuek and the camera. Leetuek finally receives an interview from Seoul's fashionista and his only child.

 

 

"This must be Kwon Leo, the child of the almighty dragon and the baddest female?" Leo hides her face on Jiyong's shoulder. Even if she was exposed by the cameras before going here, socializing is still hard for her.

 

 

"Yes your right. This is the fruit of Me and CL's. As you have noticed, she's still quite shy on cameras." Jiyong explained. Leetuek nods in understanding and proceeds on the other question.

 

 

"Actually GD-ssi, we caught you and CL-ssi on camera!" Eunhyuk who was behind the camera, gasped and Jiyong gasped too making Leo watch them weirdly.

 

 

"What did you find?"

 

 

"We caught CL-ssi giving you a peck on the lips and you stealing one from her!" The camera was on live way back before GD's interview. Jiyong chuckles at the MC and pats his shoulder.

 

 

"I'm her husband and she's my wife, kissing her is a normal thing for a married couple. Besides, Leo is here. If you know what I mean." Jiyong wiggled his brows naughtily at the MC. Leetuek grins at GD's playfulness as a sign of understanding at what he just said.

 

 

On the CL's side of the story, she's in front of the TV in her dressing room, blushing hard as Xien laughs at Jiyong's statement.

 

 

"Omg I laughed more than I should." Xien holds her stomach for laughing too much. Chaerin rolled her eyes on her stylist.

 

 

"You're so dead Jiyong!" Chaerin mumbles in her breath and grabs her phone to text some warnings to her naughty husband.

 

 

Jiyong's phone rings while he's giving some answers to the MC. He excused himself while he reads the text from her beautiful wife.

 

 

To: DaddyJingyo

Stop now or you'll be sleeping in the living room.

From:yHunchae

 

 

Jiyong gulps at the text he just received. Last time he slept in the living room was because he lied at his schedule so he can go to the boys’ night out. He even missed their y time because Chaerin was so mad at him. Since then, he tells everything to his wife like how his wife tells everything that happened to her.

 

 

"I'm sorry but we need to go. We were actually on our way to the cafeteria coz Leo here didn't eat her lunch yet." Jiyong bows and hurriedly walks away from the MC. GD successfully eacapes from the interviewers’ questions.

The two arrives at the cafeteria safely, successfully dodging the MC and the camera man. Jiyong wanted to expose more about him and her gorgeous wife but all knows that Chaerin is not a fan of skinships.

 

 

"STRAWBERRY!" A poster just beside the cafeteria's door grabs Leo's attention quickly. Jiyong faces the poster and smiles at what he saw. It was him and Chaerin's CF and they were advertising a strawberry gomu-gomu that Leo recently loves drinking. Leo's parents notice the little girl's addiction on the drink so they asked the director on the CF to let them make an appearance with the drink. Of course, they slayed the commercial that made the gomu-gomu's company be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter