Chapter 4

My Idols' Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fans lines up just to see their favorite idols on stage. Some fans wait outside to take a glimpse at their idol before going home. Leo is amazed by how many people at the entrance where a lot of idols walk to. There were men with IDs and railings to prevent the fans from marching towards their idols. The black SUV stops in front of the entrance and the men with IDs made two lines, three in each side, to protect the idol from any accidents.

 

 

Leo readied herself while her mom puts on her channel sunglasses. Chaerin grabs Leo's cap and puts it on her daughter stylishly. Somehow, Leo got nervous by the screams of the fans. They were shouting her mother's stage name loud enough that it reaches inside the car.

 

 

CL opens the door and goes down the car before waving her hands to her fans. She reached for her bag and for Leo to carry her in her arms. The fans screams became louder than before as they saw Leo on Chaerin's arms. Leo saw banners with her mother's stage name and Skydragon with different kinds of colors. She got fascinated by the different expression that the fans have.

 

 

Some fans calls Leo's name and waves their hands at her. Like her Aunt Minzy thought her, she waved back but with an expressionless face. Besides, the fans still loves her and took many pictures of them.

Finally, they entered the hall without being hurt by the hands of hundreds of fans. CL went directly to her room where a paper is placed on the door that writes CL. Manager Kim opens the door for her and closes it before going somewhere he needs to be.

 

 

Xien arrives minutes after with a bag of CL's clothes and accessories. Again, Leo sat down on the small sofa inside the room. Her eyes became heavy and the bread on her hand falls down as she slump her whole body on the sofa.

 

 

CL finally finishes her make-up and her hair is done. She stands up to look closely at her face on the big mirror in front of her to check her make-up. She praised her make-up artist and said her thank you before glancing on her little angel. She saw Leo peacefully sleeping with the bread halfway out of her hand. She checks the time and it was the exact time for Leo's nap. She cares her child's hair and kisses the crown of her head before putting a blanket on Leo's small body.

 

 

"CL-ssi, you have ten minutes before the rehearsal." One of the stage staffs informed Chaerin and she just nodded in response. In ten minutes, she changes her attire and did some vocal exercise so she won't come out bad.

 

 

"CL-ssi, it's time!" The staff came back and the people inside Chaerin's dressing room fasten their work. As if on cue, Leo woke up as soon as the staff informed her mother.

 

 

"Umma~" Leo scratches her eyes to make her sleepiness go away. Her eyes became watery as she finds her mother's warmth.

 

 

"I'm here baby~" Chaerin automatically went to her daughter and embraces her.

 

 

"CL-Unnie, let's go!" One of the staff leads CL to the back stage while Leo is still on her arms. They reached the back stage and CL gave Leo to Xien. Leo was about to cry but stops as soon as Xien gave her cookies and tells her that she'll buy her milk if she became a good girl. As a little kid, she keeps quiet and watches her mom putting on her ear piece and clearing .

 

 

Chaerin pouts to signal Leo that she wants a kiss. Leo kissed her mother's lips with cookie crumbs everywhere on her face.

 

 

"Aigoo~ even your nose is eating cookies?" Chaerin wipes the cookie crumbs on her daughter's face with her hands. Even though her hands will get dirty before performing, her little angel is still her number one priority.

 

 

"Come up on stage, CL-ssi!" CL kissed Leo for the last time before going up on the stage and puts on the baddest female look. Upon reaching the stage, fans screamed in delight as they saw their favorite idol on the stage with a mike.

 

 

Meanwhile in Leo's side, she's behaving like what she promised in Xien's arms. One thing she doesn't know that a man in a pink leathered jacket and a pink Jordan shoes with a black leathered pants sneakily walks towards Leo. He stops just beside Leo without the little girl noticing.

 

 

"Where is daddy's little princess~" Leo knows this voice from afar. She looks at her left and saw her daddy's happy face, ready to hug her little girl.

 

 

"Appa!" The girl's voice echoed and staffs took a glimpse at the father and the daughter.

 

 

"Did you miss daddy?" Jiyong carries her daughter and adjusted the cap that he gave her as a gift.

 

 

"Uhuh!" Leo said in response.

 

 

"Really? How much did you miss Appa?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter