Your Emotion Shows

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 Garth was still in front of the entering gates as Yuri ran out. She didn't hesitate to tell Garth to kick it to high gear. She had to hang on tightly to Garth.
 Yuri had a thousand thoughts going through her head. This was amazingly shocking. This was suppose to be their first night as friends, not to kiss under the moon. What is going to happen to both of them now?

 Yuri waved Garth and Lucy goodbye and hurried through her palace gates. No gaurds waiting, but a rather worried Hyoyeon pacing at the front. She gasped when she finally saw Yuri.
 Yuri didn't hesitante to run to her and gather her in a tight hug. Hyoyeon hugged just as tightly.
 "Oh gosh child," Hyoyeon breathed out. "I've been worried for fifteen minutes."
 She let go and held Yuri by the shoulders. Yuri was much taller then her, so she had to look up at her.

 Hyoyeon said, "I told you before tweleve, you had to return. What were you doing? I nearly had a panic attack. What is wrong? You look startled."
 Yuri shook her head. "Nothing is wrong. I just had to hurry back and Lucy was running a bit too fast."

 Yuri couldn't bear Hyoyeon's reaction if she told she had kissed Choi Minho.
 "We have to get you back in now. Your father is nearly having my head."

 Hyoyeon hurried her inside and to her room.
 Yuri's pink night gown was waiting at the foot of her bed. Yuri still felt herself shaking as she put it on. She got to the ball and had fun, but then ran away? What's going to happen with the both of them? Could they still be friends after this? Minho seemed really determined to get her stay. Mabye he was going to apologized. But he said he liked the kissed.
 Oh, God's tongue!

 Yuri rubbed her temples. She had devistated herself by going behind Donghae's back and kissing someone she wasn't even engaged to. God will have her head. She had to fix this, or it's going to get worse for her.
 She had a plan though. I need to get this sorted. I need Zhou Mi.

                                                                                                 ___________________________________

 "He's crazy, I'm telling you."

 "He is not. You just made him mad."

 "Yeah. What is wrong with you?"

 "I was joking!"

 Minho could make out his brothers voices. He stirred in his sleep, but didn't open his eyes.
 "Well, since it was your fault, your apologizing." Onew said.
 Kyuhyun huffed. "You do it for me."


 "I'd rather you guys talk a little lower." Minho slurred.
 He fluttered his eyes open and saw his brothers hovering over him. He sat up and looked at each of them. "What do you want?"
 Taemin pushed Kyuhyun forward. Kyuhyun cursed under his breath but cleared his throat when he faced Minho's stern gaze.
 He sighed. "I just wanted to say," Kyuhyun started. "I'm sorry for what I said last night."

 Minho raised a brow.
 "I mean," Kyuhyun went on. "I shouldn't have fooled around like that. That must have been some girl."

 Minho pursed his lips. "It's okay Kyuhyun. I forgive you."
 Kyuhyun smiled and patted Minho's back.
 Minho did desperately need a distraction from last night. When he got to his room after storming out the ball, he was completly angry at himself. He stripped himself and laid to bed, only to not being able to fall asleep. His heart was full of regret. He thought he was the one to lean in first. He actually liked the kiss, but now he's not too sure if he should have admitted it. Yuri had said they shouldn't have kissed, but it sounded like she wasn't really regreting it. Was it like that? Or did she mean it like how it was?


 Minho wouldn't know, because he wasn't sure Yuri wanted to see him again.

                                                                                            ________________________________________


 Tiffany danced by herself in the dance room. She played an old english song and danced around in one of her mothers old frocks and a silk scarf. She easily did Ballons and
Pirouettes without the need of checking.
 She would look to the mirror and smile as she thought how good she was at dancing.

 Yuri passed by and caught sight of her sister enjoying the sight in the mirror. She smiled at her and leaned into the doorway.
Tiffany hummed to the song and started swaying her hips, the way she had seen the girls do in the theater shows. She did another pirouette and nearly tripped on her own feet. Yuri started giggling and Tiffany finally saw her. She straightned the frock and waved the scarf to her. "Hello."

 Yuri waved back. "Since when you were into the modern dancing, little sister?"
 Tifffany shrugged.


 Yuri waved her on, being careful to not show a letter that was hidden behind her back. She sat down as Tiffany started dancing again.
 Yuri smiled as Tiffany continued dancing like the theater show ladies. Tiffany could dance like her sister now, and Yuri could see it. She see's more of her mother in Tiffany then Yuri.

 Tiffany kept dancing but Yuri had to turn her head when Donghae stepped into the room. Tiffany looked to the door and got surprised at him. She tripped and this time landed on her bum. Yuri scoffed at Donghae. "Look at that. Now you've made her trip."
Donghae laughed and helped Tiffany up. Tiffany lingered at the touch of his hand for a moment. Donghae bowed and Tiffany bowed back, a little pink faced.
 "Sorry about that." Donghae said, giving a smile. Tiffany nodded and walked a few steps from him. She seemed a little nervous now.

 Donghae turned to Yuri. "Just came to find you."
 He came to Yuri and kissed the crown of her head. Tiffany looked away. Yuri was disturbed by the comming thought of kissing Minho and betraying Donghae. She pushed the thought when meeting Donghae's soft eyes.


 "What happened last night? Maiden Hyoyeon said you had gone to bed early."

 Yuri thanked Hyoyeon again for her help. She shrugged. "I think I had eaten something bad. I just needed rest. You don't mind do you?"

 Donghae shook his. "Of course not. You should feel better now."
Donghae wrapped his arm around Yuri's shoulders. He noticed the music. He hummed along to the song.
 "I know this song."

 "Really?" Yuri asked. "I don't know it. Tiffany was dancing to it."

 Donghae raised his brows. "Really? Well I can see why."

 He looked up to Tiffany and she smiled. "What's the song called?"
 "Dance of the suger plum fairy."


 Tiffany blushed.
 Yuri saw it and giggled. "She loves compliments." Donghae nodded. "I see."

 Donghae stood up and took Yuri's hand. He pulled her up but Yuri didn't get up as she still tried to conceal the letter behind her. "You don't want to dance with me?"
 Yuri shook her head. "It's not like that. I just remembered, I have to be somewhere."

 Yuri stood up and walked to the door. She looked back. "You two can dance together though."
 She walked off.

 Donghae sighed and turned to Tiffany. He held out his hand. "Would you like to dance?"




 Yuri ran to the garden and could see the person she would hope would show up. Zhou Mi got her call and headed straight to the palace. Zhoi Mi greeted with a smile and bowed. "My princess."
 Yuri grinned. "What have I told you about formalities?" Yuri came and hugged him tightly. They both sat on the fountain.


 "What is it you need, Yuri? You said it was urgent?" Zhoi Mi asked. Yuri hesitantly handed out the letter. Zhoi Mi took it.
 "I need you to send this to. . . Choi Minho, please." Zhou Mi looked at Yuri with the same expression Hyoyeon had when she presented the invitation.
 "Why? What for?" The same voice also.
 Yuri kept stuttering explaining the story of being invited to Minho's ball and becoming his friend. She said something happened that made him upset and she left with out warning. She didn't say anything about a kiss. She watched Zhoi Mi's expression never change. That's what Yuri was afraid of.
 "So you want to apologize?"

 Yuri bit her lip. "No, I need to apologize."

 He had to agree. Yuri could always rely on Zhou Mi with these problems.
 Zhou Mi scratched his neck. "Yuri, why would want to be friends with the guy? He stole your ring."


 Yuri sighed. "He apologized for it. He really wants to be friends with me, and I messed up the first night. Please, just take the letter to him. You won't have to worry about anthing else."

 She looked at him with pleading eyes. Zhoi Mi furrowed his brows. "Did you get drugged by him or something?"

 "This is not the time to joke!" Yuri exclaimed. "I need you to take it to him. Don't do anything else, and come right back."

 Zhou Mi sighed. He would expect something from her. "Fine. I'll send it to him, but it doesn't mean I approve of this."
 Yuri smiled and jumped up to hug him.
 "Please go, now."

 Zhoi Mi shifted to a crow and took the letter into his mouth. He flew up into the skys and onto the other kingdom.





 

 "Come on, Minho. Tell me what happened and I can do something."

 Siwon walked with Minho down the hall. He kept asking on and on what happened at the ball with 'Martha'. Trying to do this kind of thing with Siwon was not like other dad's. He kept speaking loudly, and he was walking strangely straight and had his hands behind his back. Minho didn't feel like talking about it. He just wanted to forget about last night.

 "I'm telling you dad, nothing happened that you need to worry about."

 Siwon scoffed. "It's something to worry about when you suddenly lash out on your brother."

 Minho shrugged. "Just a little tif. Kyuhyun can be so annoying at times."

 Siwon sighed. The two walked out onto the terrace. Siwon paced and Minho paced beside him, immitating his stance.


 "Well then," Siwon started. "What do I have to do to get this Martha back with you so you can make up. Sooyoung really wants to know how she managed to get you in the happiest mood these days."

 Minho did realise how cheery he was when Yuri was at the ball. His mood easily lifted at the sight of her. It felt good but it was shadowed by that mistakable kiss.
 "Please," Minho said. "Just give it up dad. I don't care about it anymore. Can't you just go back to your normal king duties, as usual."

 Siwon narrowed his eyes. "Don't you use that tone with me, boy. Remember who your talking to. I'll leave you be, but your mother will take care of you later." Siwon patted Minho's back before going back into the palace.
 Minho rolled his eyes as he went in. If it was Sooyoung who had to deal with him now, he'll have to go into hiding just to get away from her. She'll go on and on.
 Minho was about to go back inside when a loud caw got his attention. He turned and saw that same black crow when it attacked him. Minho sneered. He walked a step closer and could something in his mouth. A paper. An envolope. Minho furrowed his brows.

 Zhou Mi dropped the envolope at Minho's feet. Zhou Mi cawed again and flew away.

 Minho bent down to get the envolope. He sat down on the stone step and looked at the thing. He turned it around and saw Kim Yuri signed in big cursive letters. Minho widened his eyes. He didn't hesitate to tear the thing open and could make out Yuri's hand written letter to him.



Minho,

I am really sorry about what happened at your ball. I regret running from you. I was shocked by what we did and felt I was betraying the one I was engaged to.
We can meet again, today. Right now, I'm at Falls Wood. If you don't come, I can understand you. Just follow the narrowest dirt path. Don't be afraid to come. Falls Wood is not what everyone says it is.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sincerly,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Yuri


 Minho furrowed his brows. Yuri still wanted to be his friend?
 He wanted to meet her, but why in Falls Wood?
 That was a devil's teritory, is what everyone says. Back then, the young girls who go there were witches and would make deals with Satan. There was even a story of a girl who danced with Satan and they kissed his arse. Minho or his brothers neither have seen it for themsleves, but they thought their reputations would change if they stepped inside there. It was not Yuri's first time there. If she had gone there, then the rumors are probably not true. Yuri was a princess and a sweet girl. Why would she be a witch?

 Minho folded up the letter and tucked it into his pocket.
 Minho looked back to the doorway and then turned back around and made his way to the wall and to the forest.

                                                                                                               ___________________________________


 The first parts of the woods were just trees and dirt. Then, Minho got to narrowest path he could find. He supposed that was it. That's what other people have said to have followed. He wasn't so deep into the woods but he felt like so. He checked behind him to see if anyone was following him. No one. No one would anyway. After all the things that went around, no one would walked into the Falls Wood. But since no one has known Kim Yuri came to the Falls Wood, Minho guessed it was safe enough.

 He suddenly heard running water and furrowed his brows. He walked closer and then came upon a wall of twigs and vines, and then a sign that had Falls Wood painted in green. He hesitantly enter the wood and took in the shocking exterior. This was not how people described Falls Wood.

 It was a magnificent and large garden. Over to the left was a trickling blue stream and lovely big trees. There were even more trees to the right. Everything looked so. . . green and healthy.


 Minho walked in further to get a closer look. The sun shown more on Falls Wood then any other part of the forest. He looked around and then saw in a distance, a medium sized greenhouse filled with flowers. He could see Yuri in there. She stood in the middle of all the flowers, wearing a flowy white dress and carrying a clear plastic umbrella. This time her black hair flowed softly down her back. She looked wonderful. Minho starred. He was always frozen when he saw Yuri. This was becoming a thing for him. Yuri spotted him and smiled. She was obviously glad he came. She waved him to her and Minho shook his head from Yuri's trance. He walked over to the enterance. He stopped for a moment when catching the sign above. 'Your Emotion Shows'. What does that mean? Minho thought.

 He shrugged it off and entered into the greenhouse.
 "Come and sit with me." Yuri said. Minho couldn't help but obey. Her voice was soft and strangely, he loved it.

 Minho sat next to Yuri in the bushle of blue flowers.
 Yuri nervously tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'm glad you came. I was actually a little nervous that you wouldn't come."

 Minho slightly smiled. "I thought we could have a fresh new start. But first, what did you want to say?"


 Yuri sighed. "I still want to be your friend. I really am sorry about me running away. I suppose your parents and your brothers were a little worried,"
 Minho scoffed. "More like a lot worried. I'm gonna have to face my mother when I get back."

 Yuri smiled. "Well, since all of this is sorted and I can finally feel comfortable with you and Donghae, we can be friends, yes?"
 Minho could see Yuri's engagement ring sparkle in the sun's rays and he for a moment starred at it.
 "Yeah," he finally said. "Friends."

 Yuri held up her hand for Minho and he clasped his hand to her's. As soon as they did that, the blue flowers were rapidly turning into pink. Minho jumped but Yuri only giggled at him. "What in the hell just happened?" Minho yelled.
 Yuri raised a brow. "Language."

 Minho's eyes softened. "Sorry." They were still clasping hands.
 "What just happened?" Minho asked.


 Yuri looked around at the magical flowes. "This greenhouse doesn't have a specific name but the warning 'Your Emotion Shows' gives off a lot. These flowers are magical. They change into the color of the emotion that is strongly expressed. Like us, we have declared friendship, and the color of friendship is pink."

 Minho starred in wonderment. This was definatly nothing like what people have said about these woods. "Well, when we came in they were blue. What does that stand for?"

 "Oh," Yuri turned pink and she tucked her hair behind her ear again. "That's the color that can represent nervousness. I think we were both so nervous the flowers stayed blue." Minho pursed his lips and nodded. He was a lot nervous then what he had expected of himself.

 "How come you come here?" Minho asked. "This is said to be a witches forest. Obviously it's not true, I just wanted to know why."


 This time Yuri scoffed. "All that foolishness of Satan and witches are all lies. It was obviously people trying to get attention. This is actually a magical forest, as you can tell." Yuri chuckled. Minho smiled.

 Yuri went on. "I think this garden is alive actually. It can almost feel anything. See,"
 Yuri pulled one of the flowers from the ground and the two watched as the flower suddenly dies very quickly.
Then, a little pitter-patter of rain came upon the sky. It was only a small drizzle, but it expressed how the garden felt.
 "Oops," Yuri bit her lip. "Mabye a blade of grass would have done better." She got up and ran out the greenhouse with the flower, not caring for the umbrella. Minho followed. He watched as Yuri broke off each petal and throw each into the stream, letting it flow gracefully by. Yuri was left with the stem and let it go into the water. She turned to Minho.

 "What was that for?" Minho asked.

 "It was my forgivness for killing the little flower. Don't worry though, since it was a small flower the garden will only mourning for a while. We'll have to stay in the greenhouse."


 Yuri grabbed Minho's wrist and they walked back to the greenhouse.
 Minho felt so good in her presence. He didn't want her to let go. He just wanted the whole day with her.