Love is Dance

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 "That's right! Up, up!" Taeyeon yelled. Tiffany and Yuri were dressed in traditional ballet slippers and knee length dresses with small ribbons tied in the back. Yuri wore the dress with the color purple and Tiffany in pink. They continued following orders from their mother's yelling.

 "Attitude!" Taeyeon yelled. Tiffany and Yuri stood on one leg while their other leg was lifted and well turned out with the knee bent at approximately 90-degree angle. "Oh excellent!" Taeyeon yelled. Tiffany and Yuri smiled at how loud her voice was.
 "Thank you, mother." exclaimed Tiffany. Taeyeon walked over to them. "Form stance." she said calmly. Yuri and Tiffany stood straight and tall.
 "Fouetté rond de jambe en tournant three times around." Round backspin of leg turning. The girls stood momentarily on flat foot and in plié, as their working leg is extended in fourth position en l'air (or à la hauteur), in the air (or height), front then whipped around to the side as the working foot is pulled in to touch behind the supporting knee. Tiffany and Yuri succeeded in three spins and stood with balance. Well except Tiffany who tripped to her left but quickly fixed herself.

 "Very good. Now just you Tiffany, show me Grand jeté." Tiffany nodded. Her and Taeyeon walked to the opposite side of the room. Taeyeon and Tiffany together walked gracefully and the same time like a mirror. Yuri sat down against the mirror in the room watching with sauser-pan eyes. Tiffany had trouble with this move. But, Yuri thought she could get it this time.
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany slowly ran and leaped to the air. Their front legs brushed straight into the air, followed by the back leg and both formed a full split in the air. They perfectly landed with hands set to their fronts. Yuri smiled brightly and clapped like a little girl.

 "I did it!" yelled Tiffany. Yuri ran to her and laid a hand on her shoulder.
 "Yes. You did perfectly." she said.
 "Very. I am glad stretching pulled off." said Taeyeon. Tiffany eye-smiled.
 "Now please Yuri, show me, the waltz." Yuri furrowed her brows. Why would her mother want her to do that, by herself? 
 "But mother, the waltz requires a patrner. I can't do that."
 Taeyeon shook her head. "Don't worry. Imagine your partner is right in front of you, your right hand holds his while the other holds his shoulder." she said. Taeyeon held Yuri in that position. She stood in front of Yuri and counted the steps with Yuri's movements.
 "And 1 2 3, and 1 2 3, and 1 2 3...." Yuri stepped on her right foot on the "and" count and brushed the left forward into degagé (on the first count), then stepping left, right in demi-pointe,  then stepped on her left foot and brushed her right foot front,  then stepping right, left again.

 Taeyeon nodded, impressed, and clapped. Tiffany clapped even louder. "Now did that take a partner for it to be perfect?" said Taeyeon. Tiffany dropped to the floor against the mirror staring in space. Yuri turned around and saw her on the floor staring in awe.
 "What happened, Tiffany?" she asked. Tiffany smiled to the mirror.

 "Your perfect doing the waltz unnie, and I was just imagining how it would be when I dance with the man I love." she said. Yuri smiled brightly and sat next to Tiffany. "One question follows from your sentence: do you know what love is?" Yuri asked. Tiffany paused in confusion and looked down. "Do you understand love?" Yuri followed. Tiffany scratch the back of her ear. "I understand the person you love won't be able to let go of you." said Tiffany. Yuri rolled her eyes and laughed. "You aren't even sure!" said Yuri.

 "Mabye I can show you what love can be like." Taeyeon said. She walked to her daughters and help them stand up.

 "So how can you show her?" asked Yuri. Taeyeon smiled and backed away for more space for her. "Love? What does it mean?" she asked. She paced and started swaying to the music.
Kkok

 

Geudaeneun nae sarangi majyo, Unmyeongcheoleom geudaen naege ongeojyo.
Salang-eul mollassdeon nae gaseum i kkoch cheoleom hwaljjag pi-eoss-eo-yo./
You are my love, right? You came to me like it was destiny
You blossomed in my heart like a flower, when I didn't know what love was


 

Taeyeon sang. After that she started doing the Jazz SquareThe sisters laughed at their comical mother. "Dance moves are like a symbol of love to me." said Taeyeon, while flaring her nostrils. Yuri and Tiffany giggled.

 

 Oneuldo geudae eolgul geuli-wo,
Nae-il-eun deo-ug geuli-wo. manh-i goma-wo-yo.
Jeongmal salanghae-yo.
Pyeongsaeng jikyeojulkkeojyo./
Even today, I miss your face, I miss tomorrow even more
I thank you so much. I really do love you. You will always protect me, right?



She sang."Chassé!" she called. Taeyeon slid forwards towards Tiffany, then sprung into the air with her legs meeting and starightend. Tiffany smiled. "Love. Like Chassé , makes your heart leap for joy when you see him at any time. It's so invigerating don't you think?" she asked.
Yuri and Tiffany nodded.

 

Geudael manna nae haluga us-eo-yo.
Dugeungeolijyo.
Nae modeun salang-eul da bachyeo geudae pum-e pug angyeojullae-yo./
Since I've met you, I laugh every day. I get nervous.
I will give you all my love. Could you hold me deep in your arms?



 

Taeyeon then did the Côté, de. She stepped from side to side. "If you don't let him go and your love is that strong, the heart beat is as normal as, said dance step, Côté, de ."
"Lovely." commented Tiffany.

 

*I love you* I love you ojig geudaeman salanghae.
Kkogkkogkkog yagsoghaejwo-yo.
Salang-ilan mallon bujoghae-yo.
Honja duji mase-yo./
I love you. I will love only you. Please Please Please promise me this
The word "love" is not enough. Don't just leave it by itself

 
Yuri then started singing with her. She set her arm around Tiffany's shoulders and pulled her close to her side.

 

I love you geudae salanghae.
Deo keuge molla-yo.
Malhae juse-yo.
Baegnyeon-i gado, cheonnyeon-i gado,
Geudaen nae salang./
I love you. I love you. I don't know how to express it larger. Please tell me.
Even if a hundred years pass, a thousand years pass, You will be my love


 

"Do you understand the meaning of love when it comes to you?" asked Taeyeon. Tiffany scratched the back of her head. "Mabye. Slightly." she said. Yuri stood next to Taeyeon. "It's not that hard Tiffany, come on!" she scolded. Tiffany put her hands up. "I'm trying! I'm trying!" she said apologetically.
"A few more words might help you."said Yuri.

 

Oneuldo geudae eolgul geuli-wo,
Nae-il-eun deo-ug geuli-wo.
Manh-i goma-wo-yo.
Jeongmal salanghae-yo.
Pyeongsaeng jikyeojulkkeojyo./
Even today, I miss your face, I miss tomorrow even more
I thank you so much. I really do love you. You will always protect me, right?


 

Geudael manna nae haluga us-eo-yo.
Dugeungeolijyo.
Nae modeun salang-eul da bachyeo geudae pum-e pug angyeojullae-yo./
Since I've met you, I laugh every day. I get nervous.
I will give you all my love. Could you hold me deep in your arms?


 

Yuri and Taeyeon danced Cauru. They ran in quick steps around Tiffany and Taeyeon did a sort of tap dance. She clicked her heels from the floor to her heels. "When love happens you just feel giddey inside, like your feet suddenly taking control of the tap dance. It's wonderful and so intoxiating you can't breath once you've finished the dance." said Taeyeon. Tiffany laughed at her mothers cheesy metaphors. "I would love to feel that way." she commented. "And you will soon." said Yuri.

 

 *Ang* I love you ojig geudaeman salanghae kkogkkogkkog yagsoghaejwo-yo.
Salang-ilan mallo bujoghae-yo.
Honja duji mase-yo./
I love you. I will love only you. Please Please Please promise me this
The word "love" is not enough. Don't just leave it by itself



 

I love you geudae salanghae deo keuge molla-yo.
Malhae juse-yo.Baegnyeon-i gado,
Cheonnyeon-i gado,
Geudaen nae salang./
I love you. I love you. I don't know how to express it larger. Please tell me.
Even if a hundred years pass, a thousand years pass, You will be my love



 

 "Understanding now Tiffany?" asked Taeyeon. Tiffany nodded and held her hands to her chest.


 

I Love you geudae salanghae deo keuge molla-yo.
Malhae juse-yo./ 
I love you. I love you. I don't know how to express it larger. Please tell me.



 Tiffany happily sang.


 Baegnyeon-i gado,
Cheonnyeon-i gado, geudaen nae salang./
Even if a hundred years pass, a thousand years pass, You will be my love

 

(ALL)Geudaen nae salang./ You will be my love~ 

 

 The sisters and mother laughed. Putting on little shows for themselves have been long since then. Having this much fun now makes them think of when they were little kids. Always singing. Always dancing. Father never took part of it. He was much to busy being a king then to come and sing his amazing voice. That angelic voice hasn't been heard in ten years.  

 "Do you have it now Tiffany?" asked Yuri. Tiffany nodded. "It's wonderful now that I know perfectly. Thank you." she said.


 Taeyeon and Yuri giggled. It was funny how Tiffany tried to be part of everything with the, but she seemed to be be herself in her mind. 
 "Great, then lessons today, over." said Taeyeon. Tiffany nodded. She smiled and walked off out the ball room.
 "Where you going Tiffany." called out Yuri.
 "Just to the gardens, don't worry." Tiffany called back. She turned around and continued to walk off.

"I think we taught her well." said Taeyeon. Yuri shook her head.
 
"No, I think we taught her too much."

 

============================================================================

Yay, new chapter! It lovely right? I know it weird having a song in it, but I just watched Mary Poppins and I feel like singing right now!