Chapter 7

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul’s POV

I opened my eyes once the light coming from the window hit my eyes. The time was 9 and I bet I am the only one awake. I guess I was crying the whole night, my eyes are hurting me and my mood is crappy. I got up from my bed and brushed my hair in front of the mirror, my eyes were really red and puffy how are my kids going to see me like this? Aish… 
I tried to open my door but it didn’t and only then did I realize I had locked it yesterday, thus I unlocked it and opened it only to see Jong In sitting on the floor with his back leaning on the doorframe. What is he even doing here? I shook him and he instantly opened his eyes and once he saw me he sat up.

“Ha Neul, are you ok?” he was holding my shoulder and that made me feel uneasy that’s why I brushed it away from me.

“Why are you asking?” my voice was cold… I don’t want to talk to him, I don’t even want to see him right now.

“I heard you crying…” he paused and as he lifted my head he continued “And the way your eyes look confirms it. I am sorry, it’s because of me…”

“Good thing you know…” I tried to walk past him but he caught my hand and pushed me back to my room, closing the door and even locking it.

“Kim Jong In, just leave me alone…” I tried to be calm and not yell at him, because I bet the kids will wake up.

“I am not… I am never going to leave unless you tell me the ing reason you left… You keep saying it’s my fault and yet I don’t even know what the I did…”  I didn’t reply and I even looked away. My eyes caught him approaching me

“Speak already… I want to fix everything and you are not even helping me”

“Who told I want to fix things with you?”  I finally snapped at him

“You might not want to but you actually have to. We have three kids together and don’t forget it.”  I didn’t reply again so he continued   “And to think that I should the one angry and mad at you, I am actually the only one trying to fix everything like an idiot.”

“Who asked you to take responsibility? I was fine with raising them myself, I was always doing fine alone. As I told you when you saw me, they don’t need a father.” His eyes were full of anger.

“What kind of child doesn’t need a father in this world? All kids need both of them but because of you our kids never got to know me as their father…”  I hate to admit it but he is right… they need a father all of these years they were asking about him but I only kept my mouth shut.

“So… will you tell me the real reason you left?” he body was close to mine, his eyes staring down at mine, and my heart racing…

“Do you really want to know?” I asked calmly and he nodded his head while exhaling.

“Because you cheated on me…” he raised an eyebrow

“Come again?” perfect… now he is pretending that he doesn’t know…

“You cheated on me. I saw everything... I decided to surprise you and so I went to your house but what I found was you lying on a bed with a in your arms… Believe me Jong In I wouldn’t have stayed and watch you try to explain yourself…”

“Ha Neul… what are you even talking about… I… I don’t remember doing something like this…”

“Then am I crazy? Was I by chance hallucinating?” he was the speechless one, he was pushing back his hair from his face, while inhaling and exhaling all the time.

“Listen… I don’t remember doing something like this… And I would have never done it… I swear” he grabbed my shoulders and lowered his head.

“I swear I didn’t do something like this… I don’t know what happened but I am a hundred percent sure I didn’t cheat on you”

“Then was it a misunderstanding? Is this what you want to say?” he shook his head.

“I don’t know… I am trying to think but it won’t come to me…”he started hitting his head while walking around… what if it really was a misunderstanding? No… what I saw was definitely Jong In and another woman in his arms…

“Ha Neul…. I am sorry… I really am even though I don’t know what happened and I clearly have no idea about that woman you are talking about but… I just feel like asking from forgiveness…” he kneeled in front of me… he seems sincere, why am I feeling like this… is sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter