Chapter 6

"I Hate Mudbloods!"

~FLASHBACK~

All the Slytherin’s gathered around in their common room, gossiping and laughing as per usual. It was a typical night where all the girls surrounded Chen and his usual crew which consists of Sehun, Kris and Luhan. The four boys were playing truth or dare, and it was Chen’s turn to ask.

Chen smirked as he eyed Sehun, who was quietly sitting there not really joining in the game.

“Yo Sehun, truth or dare?”

Sehun looked at Chen suspiciously, he didn’t know what to choose because Chen is very unpredictable and that’s what made the choice hard. Sehun opened and closed his mouth slightly watching everyone’s eyes watch his every move and Chen’s smirk growing wider by the minute.

“Dare” Sehun smirked.

Chen laughed and nodded, Sehun could see some of the girls gasping and giggling at the corner of his eyes in which he mentally rolled his eyes.

“ I dare you to try make Madi fall in love with you then break her heart within a month “ Chen leaned back in his chair satisfied with a raised brow, “What do you say, hmm?”

Sehun thought and thought about the dare he had to do. Did he really want to do this? Did he want to seem like a loser in front of the Slytherins? Or did he want to break a girls heart?

Therefore he chose the one that wouldn’t hurt his pride.

“Deal” Sehun smirked.

Everyone smirked and cheered for Sehun as Chen patted his back smirking as per usual.

“Good choice” Chen smiled and chugged his drink down, he walked off with some of the girls trailing behind him. Sehun scoffed and looked at the two men in front of him.

Kris nodded slightly while Luhan grinned mischievously. Sehun sighed and massaged his temple. ‘This should be easy, she already blushes around me’ Sehun smiled slightly. ‘I just need to get even closer to her somehow’.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Sehun sighed and ran his fingers through his locks.

“You coming Sehun?” Luhan asked opening the door.

“Yeah hang on a sec” Sehun got up and put his shoes on “Let’s go”. He shut the door and followed Luhan to the common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

It’s been two hours of writing an essay for Chunji but he has only done ten sentences as his mind is occupied with the girl he ran into today. He dropped his pen and covered his face with his face in embarrassed. ‘God damn Chunji you probably looked like an idiot’ he thought ‘I wonder what her name is?’ he scratched his head in thought.

‘Ah! I could as people in Ravenclaw since she is in that house!!’ Chunji smiled in victory and pumped his fist in the air. ‘I am one genious’ He packed all his stuff and placed them in his room right beside his bed. There was a knock at his door which he told the person to enter.

A tall man entered the room with silver robes on and holding a big trunk.

“Um Hey, I am Kai, your new roommate” The tan man smiled widely and put a hand out for him to shake.

“Yo, my name is Chunji, nice to meet you, you can come down to the great hall with me if you want, it’s nearly dinner time” He smiled and shook the lad’s hand.

Kai smiled and nodded greatfully, he placed his trunk on his bed with the help of Chunji and they both left already past being awkward with each other.

“Omg I love superheroes too! Who is your favourite? Mine is Spiderman!” Kai laughed at Chunji who was nearly bursting out with excitement.

“Omg you are like the first pure blood that has the same interests as me!!! Hehehe”

Kai laughed at Chunji’s statement which made Chunji smile feeling accomplished that he made the new student feel welcome.

“So um, are you the only one that has arrived today?” Chunji asked in curiosity whilst showing Kai the way.

“Yeah uh, my girlfriend also transferred here actually, she got put into Hufflepuff” Kai rubbed his neck shyly.

Chunji laughed and nodded “Good on you!! Haha you must of chosen the right girl if she is in Hufflepuff”.

Kai thanked him shyly while blushing slightly which caused Chunji to giggle but stopped when Kai tensed up.

“What’s wrong?” Chunji asked looking where Kai was looking.

“Sehun is here” Kai sighed looking elsewhere.

“Who is that?” Chunji asked showing Kai the way to their house table.

“Long story but I’m just gonna say he is my enemy and my girlfriend’s ex-bestfriend” Kai sat down next to Chunji and looked at him.

“Oooo cliché much haha” Chunji laughed which made Kai laugh along, his laugh was contagious after all.

“I need you to meet my girlfriend sometime! She will be ecstatic that the great Kai has a friend haha” Kai smiled.

“I know how ya feel man, I don’t have much friends myself cause I don’t really like getting involved with anyone” Chunji chuckled “But sure I would like to meet her”.

Kai nodded in understanding, he somewhat felt that Chunji and him were kind of the same. They both hated interacting with people so technically they were anti-social but they denied it when someone pointed it out to them.

After ten minutes of Dumbledore’s speech the tables were filled with different foods from the food groups including side dishes and all. Kai felt like he was on top of the world when fried chicken was in front of him. Chunji laughed at him when he saw Kai grabbing more than one chicken wing and not having anything else on the table but Chicken. Chunji was laughing so much that he snorted which caused the people around the two to start laughing including Kai.

Kai was laughing while looking at his surroundings, he felt so welcome by his house members. He looked around to find a glimpse of his girlfriend anywhere to only have eye contact with Sehun who was at the Slytherin table looking straight at him. His smile turned into a scowl within two seconds. Sehun smirked and turned to the person next to him who not surprisingly was Kris. The two looked at Kai. Kris recognised him and smiled while Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes. Kai smiled back at Kris because he was in good term with the man because they were the same classes back at PigFarts. It was Luhan that wasn’t very fond of him because Sehun didn’t like him. Great.

Kai turned at looked at Chunji who was looking in the distance. Kai followed where he was looking and saw him looking at a very petite woman who was wearing robes that had blue on them.

“Who is that?” Kai pointed out, making Chunji turn to him.

“O-oh” Chunji blushed and coughed nervously “N-no one!”

“Yeah right, you like herrr” Kai smiled nudging the boy teasingly.

Chunji looked down nervously “I bumped into her yesterday and she has been on my mind ever since” Chunji explained.

Kai nudged him “well step 1. Find out her name” Kai smiled in which Chunji returned.

“Will you help me?” Chunji asked eating some chips.

“Sure” Kai laughed still eating his fried chicken.

“ I feel like someone is staring at me” Madi sighed munching on her spaghetti Bolognese.

“Who, imma kill em” Baekhyun looked around grabbing onto his knife.

Madi widened her eyes and grabbed the knife off him.

“Hahahah I’m just joking kiddo hahah” Baekhyun laughed making his eyes disappear. Madi sighed in relief, honestly Baekhyun was unpredictable, you don’t really know whether he was joking or not.

“Honestly you should be an actor not a wizard” Madi rolled her eyes.

“Hmmmm, nah can’t be bothered” Baekyun grinned.

Madi sighed but then giggled “what should I do with you Baek?”

Baekhyun glanced at her with food half shoved in his mouth which made Madi cringe.

Sehun was stabbing his food while glaring at Kai who was laughing with the kid next to him which made him scoff. Kris laughed at him muttering something along the lines of ‘what an idiot’. Sehun didn’t really care to get offended.

‘If he is here then that means she is here’ Sehun thought scanning every table in the room until his eyes landed on the girl, Nahla. He sighed, he did miss spending quality time with her but he got so caught up with popularity he just left her… technically. He did start to regret it when he heard that she was dating his enemy but he did kind of deserve it because he was never there for the girl, especially when she lost her childhood best friend.

He glanced around to find ‘Madi’ in which he caught her laughing along with two guys, the diva looking one and the guy that looks like a panda. He watched how she interacted with them and how she always tucks her hair behind her ears. He didn’t really have a good look at her properly until now and she was indeed beautiful, if she was his type he would date her but afterall she is a halfblood and he was supposed to do a dare that involved her.

She caught him staring at her, he winked at her, she blushed and looked down shyly.

‘Step 1 accomplished’ he smirked.

“Wow you already have her wrapped around your finger hahaha” Luhan nudged him.

Sehun turned to him and smirked “Well everyone does want a piece of this” he gestured to himself causing Luhan to laugh and shove him jokingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the double update! hehe :)