Chapter 5

"I Hate Mudbloods!"

“ I’ll be putting you two into separate houses but you will still be wearing your silver robes, if any nonsense occurs within the house you’ve been placed in please report immediately” Professor McGonagall smiles slightly down at the two students.

Nahla bowed along with Kai and trudged down the hall to find there house dorms where they’ll be staying for a while. Kai held on to her waist protectively when students looked at them curiously, whispers filling in the hallways as they walked further and further.

“Kai, do you know where we are going?”

Kai laughed and shook his head. “No sweetheart, I don’t, we may have to ask”.

Madi was so focused on her work that she didn’t realise a figure that sat right next to her staring at her curiously.

“Ahem” a deep voice coughed.

Madi looked up to see a male smirking down at her, the male’s hair was slightly covering his beautiful eyes, but he still looked amazing, the way he smirked sent chills down her spine, and his smile was gorgeous which made the butterflies dwell within her stomach.

“Hey” she whispered looking down trying to hide her blushing face which caused Sehun to giggle.

“Hi” he smirked plopping in the seat next to her which confused her so much, why is he talking to me? She thought.  She finally had the courage to look up at him, which she regretted because the beautiful specimen was innocently staring back at her, she loved the way his hair fell into his eyes, but she had the sudden urge to brush it away. She always wondered how soft his hair was, it always looked shiny and glossy when it was styled but when it was down it always looked soft and silky.

She sighed.

“Why the long face?” he asked curiously.

“O-oh n-nothing” she squeaked getting up to a standing position while gathering her stuff and scurried off, trying to escape the embarrassment of nearly being caught looking at him.

Sehun scoffed, ‘damn it’. Sehun thought back to the conversation he had with Chen last night with the other Slytherins.

Madi was running whilst clasping onto her equipment, she was so embarrassed about the situation, she felt like a fool. She didn’t know where she was heading because she was so focused on arguing with her conscience that she didn’t realised she bumped into a hard chest. All her equipment fell to the ground which made her whimper.

“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry!” She looked up to see a man with purple hair glaring down at her but soon falters into a gasp.

“O-oh it’s ok” the man recomposes himself and kneels down to gather her books.

“Thanks, and again I’m sorry!” She smiled sheepishly grabbing the books of the man.

“What is your name?” The man scratches his hair awkwardly but pleading to know.

“Um, My name is Madi! What is yours?” Madi smiles reaching her hand out for a handshake.

“Chunji” he smiles and accepts her hands. He smiled at how small and fragile her hands felt, it almost felt like it was made to fit in with his, he blushed.

“I guess I will see you around?” he asks curiously, looking down to hide his blushing face.

“Um, sure!” Madi smiles and scurries off into the other direction.

“Oohh man you are whipped!” Niel smiles punching Chunji’s side jokingly. Chunji shoves him away but smiles along with him.

“Where has my bad boy gone huh?” Niel laughs walking to class with Chunji following behind.

Chunji looks behind him to see Madi walking far in the distance, he smiles slightly, watching the girl stumble a few times.

‘Cute’ he thought.

So Chunji is the new character :3

I hope you have enjoyed this update!