Herbology Class

"I Hate Mudbloods!"

" Ten points off Gryffindor and Ravenclaw" Professor mcgonagall's voice schreeched in the halls. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked down ashamed that they lost points for their team, but secretly they thought what they did was worth it. The two boys put a spell on Professor Snape which didn't end well because it didn't go as planned and they were caught. " You guys are stupid honestly " Madi scoffed shaking her head. " Well see you later I have to go to Herbology " She strutted off without waiting for the boys. 

As she entered the room, she heard snickers coming from the group of Slytherins on the other side of the room, she rolled her eyes and seated herself at the back of the room. Madi pulled out her book and quilt and sat arms crossed and waited for Professor Sprout to arrive.

" Hello students! " Professor Sprout waltz into the room with a wide grin. " Today we will be studying and revising for the upcoming O.W.Ls test, so use this time wis- " 
" Sorry Professor Sprout for interrupting, but Sehun here is to continue his studying here for this lesson since he is far behind in his class and is disrupting my teaching" Proffessor Snape glared at Sehun. Professor Sprout sighed and pointed at a desk for Sehun to sit. 

Which was beside Madi.

Sehun sat down without glancing at Madi who was writing her notes down, with a slight frown plastered on her face. " What are you doing? " Sehun asked, " Wow you started a conversation " Madi sighed without glancing at him. " Well don't get used to it " He mumbled, " I'm studying for O.W.Ls " She looked up at him. " Fun " He smiled. Madi gasped upon seeing his smile. Sehun's smile immediately vanished and went back to his usual emotionless face. " Y-you can s-smile! " She smiled pointing at him. Sehun rolled his eyes and opened his book.  Madi continued her work slightly humming a tune which sounded like along the lines of "Sehunnie smiled~~" repeatedly. It annoyed Sehun but somehow it kind of calmed him in someway and slightly smiled and the girls weirdness. 

 

--------------------------

Hope you like this update! It's not much but I'm trying to show Sehun's soft side.

I hope you like this crappy story :)