Chapter 4

"I Hate Mudbloods!"

Sehun sat still looking out the window of his dormitory watching the clouds loom low down on the ground creating a mysterious feeling to Hogwarts. He sighed for the umpteenth time, feeling the massive weight on his shoulders. He sighed, once again.

“What are you doing pretty boy?”

He rolled his eyes immediately knowing who it was. The other male walked across the room and sat in front of Sehun and looked out towards the fields through the window.

“Hogwarts is different to Pigfarts don’t you think?” Kris asked watching the rain slowly descend down the window.

“What do you want Kris?”

The said boy sighed and looked down.

“Nahla is getting transferred here with Kai”

“WHAT!?”

Sehun jumped up frowning down at Kris. His eyebrows were furrowed and his nostrils were flaring. Kris slightly smiled, this boy could get angry so easily it was slightly amusing.

“What’s wrong with that huh? You guys are besties! Well were”

“Yeah… were, she betrayed me and started dating my enemy” Sehun huffed crossing his arms in front of him.

“Oh come on, Kai is not that bad!”

“Yes he is! He is player and he is going to betray my BEST friend!”

“He has changed, you saw him try to court her for two years and tried to earn her trust and he did, and now you need to it up and befriend her again! She was very upset when you avoided her all the time!” Kris spoke, urging Sehun to change his mind.

“hmmmmm…… I’ll think about it… im thinking… im thinking…. Yeah no sorry, no can do” Sehun cheekily smiled which caused Kris to mentally face palm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over in the Ravenclaw dorm all the girls were huddled around the fire, gossiping as usual.

“I heard there is going to be more people transferring here, apparently it’s a boy and girl” a girl with orange frizzy hair started.

“Really? I wonder what the boy would look like hehe” Angelina giggled twirling her hair, which caused Madi to roll her eyes. She hated Angelina, everything about her irked her, she was annoying and obsessed with guys. What made it worse is that she had to share a room with her.

Madi decided to go to the library to catch up on some studying which she was far behind on. She couldn’t bare her parents and Baekhyun being disappointed in her for bad grades especially being taught at one of the best schools out there. She passed by a couple of students gossiping, but she heard one of them state that they saw Chunji in the library whilst giggly.

Chunji…. I wonder who that is.

 

 

“Why do we need to go thherrrreee!!!!!!!”

“Because Kai, this could be a good experience and it one of the best schools out there! You may actually learn something there” Nahla giggled packing her trunk with robes, quills and piles of books.

“But Sehun is there!” Kai pouted falling on the bed looking at Nahla smiling down at him.

“Soooo I don’t know why you guys don’t like eachother haha” she giggled caressing his hair, leaning down to give him a peck.

“Come on pack your stuff, professor said we are leaving at dawn tomorrow”.

Nahla laughed as she heard Kai groan into the pillow.

“idiot” she mumbled quietly smiling, not forgetting to pack a photograph of two little girls smiling gleefully and waving at the camera.

Nahla felt someone hug her waist from behind and glance at the photo frame.

“Who is that?” Kai mumbled into her neck.

Nahla slightly smiled, tearing up a little, all the memories flooded through her mind within seconds.

“She is my childhood friend, we were very close, inseperable actually, hehe, but on her eleventh birthday she was gone, there was no trace of her. I remember asking her parents where she was but they said she was at a place that was much better for her and I haven’t seen her since!”

Kai wiped her tears that cascaded down her face, he was sad to see his girlfriend in so much pain, he wished he could somehow make the pain go, but he couldn’t which saddened him.

‘My baby has been through so much’ he thought.

“What was her name?” Kai asked trying to ease the situation. Madi smiled and caressed the other girls face on the photo.

“Her name was Madi”.

---------------------------------------------

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Hope you enjoyed this update! :)