Luhan

New Life

“Just woke up from a coma?! What? Can someone explain to me why you are here from America when you just woke up from a coma?” Luhan asks.

“I guess I should probably tell you now. Come into the kitchen and we will talk while I make breakfast.” I explain everything to Luhan as he listens intently catching every detail. “So, that’s my past and why I’m here right now.”

Luhan sits speechless, staring at me, mouth gaping open. I hand him some breakfast and slightly smile at him as he starts to eat. “Wow! This is amazing!” he says.

“Thanks Luhan.” I say as a tear slides down my cheek. I wipe it away before Luhan can see, but Xiumin was watching me like a hawk and immediately comes over to me and hugs me. “Oppa, I’m okay. I promise.”

“Don’t you lie to me now. I saw your tears so don’t tell me you’re okay.” Xiumin says worriedly.

Luhan gets up and hugs me too. “Thank you for trusting me and telling me. I hope that we can grow closer like you and Xiumin.”

“Does that mean I can call you Luhan-oppa?” I ask laughing.

“That’s a great start.” Luhan responds.

“I’ve cried too many times in this same outfit. Can I take a shower?”

“Of course. Follow me.” Luhan leads me to a large bathroom right by my room. “This is your bathroom. None of the guys are allowed to use it, so decorate it how you please. Once you’re done, we will have a family meeting in the living room and I’ll introduce you to the rest of us. Then we have a day of shopping ahead. Oh, wait. You just woke up from a coma, right? Maybe we should wait on the shopping day.”

“No, I’m fine. I didn’t have any internal or external injuries, and I feel good. Plus a shopping day sounds like what I need.” I bow slightly to Luhan and close the bathroom door.