Morning

New Life

I wake up at six am. I never needed an alarm clock because for whatever reason, I would always wake up at 6. I look over at Xiumin and see him stretching and trying to wake up. “Oh, you’re up?”

“Did I wake you up? Xiumin asks worriedly.

“No. I just woke up. Thank you for last night, it really helped to talk about it.”

“Thank you for trusting me. And if you want to, you can call me oppa.” Xiumin says blushing slightly.

“Okay, oppa. Hopefully I can trust the others soon too.”

“You have to meet them first. Let’s go and see if any are awake.” We walk out and go to the living room where only one person is laying on the couch watching TV. “Luhan, why are you up? You never wake up until at least nine.”

“I couldn’t sleep. Oh, Kaiya, what are you doing up? You must be exhausted.”

I shook my head and Xiumin answered for me, “She slept really well last night. I could hear her snoring from my room.”

“Yah, oppa! Don’t say that!” I shout as Xiumin laughs loudly.

“You spoke! Wait, oppa?” Luhan asks wide-eyed.

“I got her to speak on accident and we bonded, so I asked her to call me oppa.” Xiumin says blushing again.

“She’s been here less than a day and you’re already hitting on her?! I thought you were the mature one in this group. If you are already hitting on her, then the others must have too.”

“Hit on me? I haven’t caught on one bit of advances from him. All he’s been is nice. He listened to my story and helped me overcome some of my past.” I say as I raise my voice.

“Calm down Kaiya. He didn’t mean anything by it. He was just joking. Lets all go get some breakfast. Okay?” Xiumin says.

“As long as you let me make you all breakfast. I know I am burdening you by living here, so let me do something for you all.”

“We couldn’t let a guest who just woke up from a coma make breakfast for 12 hungry boys.” Xiumin says.

“Just woke up from a coma?! What? Can someone explain to me why you are here from America when you just woke up from a coma?” Luhan asks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors Note: Thank you so much, aleloveskpop, for subscribing and upvoting my story! :)