Party

I Chose You

 

 

JAEJOONG

“Are you sure about marrying this Eun Ji – girl?” Yoochun asked me.

“Of course I am.” I answered loudly so that he could hear me.

We’re at my bachelor’s party in a club. A party meant for me because I’ll soon be a married man.

“Well, we just met her, like about… three times only?” Junsu said sipping at his glass of wine.

“That’s just typical. You should just be happy for me.” I said.

“Hyung, of course we’re happy.” He smiled widely but still, I can see that he was hesitant.

The party ended past midnight.

“Hyung, can you really drive?” asked Junsu.

“Of course, you fool!” I laughed.

“Jaejoong, I can drive you home if you want. I’ m actually not busy today.” Yoochun volunteered.

“Guys, what the hell are you talking about? I can take care of myself.” I said, staggering.

“But hyung---” Junsu said, but I pushed  him hard.

“I said I can take care of myself!” I shouted at them.

“Do whatever you want.” Yoochun said coldly to me, then he turned at Junsu and said, “Let’s go.”

I slipped in my car unsteadily.

*Maybe I should call Eun Ji. Yes, I’ll call her.*

I dialed her number. She picked up on the second ring. “Hello, honey.” I greeted.

“Hello?” she said, warily.

“How are you?”

“Jaejoong? Are you okay?”

“Okay? Of course I am.” I laughed and revved my car.

“You’re clearly not okay… Are you driving?” she said, her voice sounds like she was panicking.

“I’m okay, honey and yes, I’m driving.”

“What?! Stop that car right now, Kim Jaejoong!” she said angrily.

*What the f-ck!*

The stupid car in front of me was so slow, so I drove my car to the right lane to overtake.

"Kim Jaejoong! Stop that car! You're drunk!" she shouted in my ear, but i didn't hear it clearly.

That was the time that I saw the coming truck.

I was momentarily blinded by the headlights. I didn't even had the chance to slam the breaks.

And  that, was the last thing I saw…


Annyeong! Thank you to all my subscribers , thanks for supporting us, guys. I hope you'll enjoy reading. I'll update soon. Promise :)

Please don't hesitate to leave your comments (And please subscribe)  :) Gomawo!