PROLOGUE

I Chose You

 

PROLOGUE

Jaejoong’s POV

“Let me call on Mr. Kim Jaejoong and Ms. Lee Eun Ji to come up the stage.” The announcer said.

I looked at Eun JI and smiled. She’s pretty tonight and as always. I held her hand as we walked in the center of the crowd to the stage. The announcer handed me the microphone and I  took it with the hand that was not holding Eun Ji’s.

“Thank you.” I whispered at the announcer and she smiled at me blushing.

I turned to the crowd. “Thank you for being here tonight. I’m sorry but I have--- I mean, we have a tight schedule today, so I will immediately get to the point,” the crowd went silent, all of them are waiting to hear what I have to say.

“I, Kim Jaejoong and my girlfriend, Shin Eun Ji,” I squeezed her hand lightly, “will be engaged tomorrow.”

All of them were shocked.

Paparazzis went crazy in snapping photos of both of us. Girls went wild. Reporters were pushing the railing that was separating them from the stage.

I handed back the microphone to the girl and led Eun Ji to the back door.

We slipped inside the limousine, still holding hands.

“Jaejoong-sshi, do you think we decided the right thing? To get married?” she asked, her face anxious.

“Eun Ji-ah, why are you so worried about that? Of course it’s the right thing.” I answered, smiling softly at her.

“But the way the crowd reacted… it’s like they don’t want me to be your wife.” She said, looking down on our hands.

“Eun Ji, that’s only because they were shocked, when we just said that we are going out publicly as a couple three days ago, so now they’re surprised that we’re actually getting married, but they didn’t know that we’re together for long time now.” I said soothingly.

“But---” she began but I interrupted her.

“Shh,” I said, holding both of her soft hands. “Don’t worry about anything. I know you as well as I know myself. Eun Jin getting married is what we both want and nothings gonna stop us.” I smiled at her and then she hugged me tightly.

“Saranghae, Jaejoong-sshi.” She whispered.

I hugged her back, “I’m lucky to have you, Eun Ji and I love you too.” I smiled. 


Annyeong! Thank you for all the subscribers. I hope you would comment :)) thanks ! :D And Enjoy :)) Please support us always :)) thanks! :D Any of your suggestions are always welcome :))  

Please also support this fan fics (they're great, you won't regret reading them :D):

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/84360/i-suddenly-fell-inlove-arrangedmarriage-comedy-jaejoong-jyj-romance

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/85229/the-more-you-hate-the-more-you-love-comedy-jaejoong-romance-schoollife

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92033/my-sweet-best-friend-arrangedmarriage-friendship-infinite-kimmyungsoo-myungsoo-romance

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/87672/my-sister-s-fianc-dbsk-jaejoong-jyj-romance-yunho

That's all :)) KAMSAHAMNIDA! :)))