Home

I Chose You

 

Mi Yeon’s POV

*Aissh! That stupid guy!... I just saved his pathetic life! If  not for me he would have been dead! And then he just ordered me out?! What the hell?!! … Arggh! Stupid!*

I stomped-walked on the hallway.

“Yah! Hey, you!” I heard someone shouted.

I turned frowning.

There he was standing barefoot and wearing a hospital gown.

He was still gorgeous, even with that bandaged head but still, his attitude was irritating. So arrogant. Pssh!

“What do you want now?” I asked coldly.

He walked towards me.

“Thank you.” He said, staring me in the eye, but he wore no expression.

I was obviously taken aback. He was so cold awhile ago and now he’s thanking me?

*Did he bump his head again? I don’t think he mean it when he thanked me. What’s with the no expression face?*

I stared back and could not think of anything to say.

“You know,” he started after a few seconds. “We should talk but not here… my feet.”

He said, pointing downward.

He wriggled his toes which is so clean and really, it’s like a feet of a king. White and spotless, well, except for some bruises which I suppose that he got from that horrible accident.

“Nice feet.” I remarked, grinning down.

“Yeah, I know.” He said, instead of thanking me for the compliment I gave. He started to walk and went inside his room. He sat down on the edge of the bed and I sat too, across him on the seat.

“Now, what?” I said, and it almost sounded like a whisper to me. Since the room was so quiet that I hate to break the silence.

“Do you know what my name is? Where I came from? What happened to me? How am I going to live like this? Where would I go?...” he trailed off.

“Wait, okay? You ask too many questions. Let’s take it one by one, okay? Now, what’s the first?” I said, gesturing with my hands.

*This thing makes my head ache…Ugh!*

“My name?” he asked.

“I don’t know.” I said quickly.

He frowned, “Where did I came from?”

“The ground, I found you on the fields. I tripped on you, really and honestly it hurts. My---” I said but he interrupted.

“What the hell are you talking about?” he said, annoyed.

*Well, what am I suppose to say?*

“Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll stop bickering, alright? Now, go on.” I said, urging him.

He sighed before saying, “What happened to me?”

“Accident, obviously.” I replied and nodded towards his direction.

“I know that but what…aissh!” he said exasperated.

“Well, how am I going to live if I don’t know anything about myself?” he asked me instead.

“Well, you can live the way you wanted to. No one’s going to bother you or command you around, you know? Every person’s dream, right?” I smiled, assuringly but he eyed me like I just killed his most precious pet.

“What the--? That’s not what I meant. Aissh!” he said, irritated.

I shrugged and looked around the room , avoiding his heavy gaze.

“Aissh! … Now, my last question, and please, will you answer it with the best that you know?” he asked, I looked at him and nodded fervently.

“Okay… where do you think would I go now?” he said, brows crunching in frustration.

I smiled.

*This is the only question which I know how to answer properly.*

I stood up from the chair, grinning.

“Of course, you’re coming home with me.” I said.

"Huh?" was all that he said.


 

Annyeong! sorry for the late update, but.... here it is . Please comment and subscribe , THANK you for all my subscribers! :))