Minhyung Oppa

I.F.F Inseparable Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday finally arrived and many students of one of seoul's average high schools, were counting down the time till that alarming bell echoed the school. The weekends were arriving and Melody was more excited than usual. Melody spent her last 30 minutes in maths staring at the wall where a small plain clock slowly took its time ticking away the minutes till she could leave.

Finally taking her eyes away from the dreading clock, she looked out the window and did a double take as a shiny black car broke to a halt in front of the school entrance. A familiar patch of black choppy hair slid out from the driver's doorway and snooped around from left to right with a cute little frown. Melody quietly snorted to herself as she packed her bag."Hm, 2 more minutes" she said to herself. Just as she got up, the teacher opened his mouth to scold her, but the bell rang over his words so she ignored him and headed for the front entrance. Melody walked faster when she saw Minhyung leaning against his car looking around like a lost puppy. Minhyung got off his car when he sensed stampede of students coming out of the school. He felt different wearing his uniform in a different school. He saw a familiar figure heading his way and shone his cheeky eye smile for everyone to see.

Some girls looked at him for longer than usual and scanned his tall body from head to toe, snickering as they watched Melody smile to his way. They stood a few centremeters apart and just smiled into each others eyes. Before too long, Minhyung broke the silence.  "You ready to go?" he asked with his husky voice. He placed his arm around her shoulders as she nodded and lead her to his car. "UNNI!" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter