Minho, your taking it too far!

I.F.F Inseparable Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun and Minho were running as fast as there legs could take them. Well for Jonghyun he err… struggled a bit, "Damit Minho! Why do you have to be so tall?" he says while running behind Him. Then Minho thought Dam he is kind slow… maybe if I tick him off a bit…

"Well why do you have to be so short, chicks!?, chicks don’t like short guys" Minho shouts back while running ahead. "That’s it your gonna get it!" Jonghyun says running at his fullest speed, attempting to grab Minho, Which he couldn’t…

 

-Your POV-

 

 

We were sitting on the huge rock close to the water, and its been… 5 minutes and they… wait who is that from a far? An elf? A dwarf? A midget? No its Jonghyun… wait then it is a midget!

 

They slowed down and trying to catch there breath. There hair was swept aside from the wind rushing past.

 

 [sorry for the ty image, It looks like they ran into the sea rather than on it]

 

 

"S..sorry if were late "Minho said and looked at Jonghyun. "Umm don’t worry about it we weren't waiting too long". "Maybe we should just take a walk first I'm still out of breath" Jonghyun says. So Minho and I take the lead and start walking side by side, which was a little awkward. Followed by a nervous Kim, and a Petrified Jonghyun.

 

Suddenly Minho looked behind us, grabbed my arm and went ahead of them. "Minho what are you doing?". "We are kind of awkward together so lets just give them some space" he suggested. "Oh… well ok I guess".

 

 

 

-Kim's POV-

 

 

I have no idea what I'm suppose to do on a date. Are they always this awkward? I wonder if Unni is like this too, they look so good together… Oh great I've been worrying so much that I've slowed us down and now were all the way here ...alone.

"Sooo, uhh you look really nice" Jonghyun said.

 

 

 

-Jonghyun's POV-

 

 

Oh my god that was so corny, you look nice? To the cutest girl out there?. "Oh? thanks Jonghyun-sshi" she says happily. She doesn't seem nervous at all, unlike me. Maybe she thinks this is for fun… HEY! What are they doing running off without us!? Dam it Minho, you gonna get it for sure now.

"Quick Jonghyun we have to catch up" Kim says as she pulls my arm and runs towards Minho and Mel. I realised that I would rather be with her like this. "Actually, why don’t we just stay like this for a bit…". I pull her back next to me.

 

 "S..so when did Unni and Minho-sshi start liking each other?" she asked. Oh "Err...not long ago I guess". I've lied to other girls before, but this is the first that a girl has made me feel guilty for doing it. "Look! Its Goo Jun Pyo" she says pointing to that big poster board. Why would she be interested in some retarded...curly haired...billionaire? "D..do you like Goo Jun Pyo?". "Of course I do his so hansome" she says smiling."So you like handsome  guys?" realising I just said that without thinking."If they're as handsome as Goon Jun Pyo then yes" she says giggling. YES that means I have a chance! Besides… Im way more better looking than that...Curly head billionaire...Dam.

 

 "They seem too be awkwardly struggling together don’t they?" pointing to Minho and Mel, standing at least 1 metres away from each other."Well I guess…" she says. "We should help them shouldn’t we?". "Oh yes! Lets help them!". "Just play along ok?"  Hehehe prepare for this you two.

 

 

 

 

-Your POV-

 

 

As we where walking together and both of us silently looking down at the sand, Jonghyun caught up too us. I could sense that they where right behind us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter