The Prince and His Knight

Only VKook~

Title: The Prince and His Knight

Word count: 1089
Character(s): TaeKook 
Summary: Prince Taehyung and his Knight named Jungkook has a secret affair.

A/N: I think it has no proper plot .--.

 


 


"You're Highness we are happy to announce that we have won the battle!" Said by one of the Royal servants.

 "What great news!" The King pleasently smiled.

"Is that true?" The Prince cutted.

"Yes my prince it is true" said the servant.

"And what happend to the soldiers?" The prince asked.

"All of them are safe my prince, they gained injuries and wounds but no one died."

Prince Taehyung stood up from his seat with a relief smile and immediately ran and left the King confused cause of his son's action.

 


 

 

"I am so glad to see you again." 

Jungkook flinched in surprise when he entered his small home.

"Y-You're majesty w-what are y---"

The knight was cut off as Taehyung embraced him tightly.

"You don't know how worried I was my love." Taehyung breathed Jungkook's neck.

The knight blushed at the word "love", clearly still not used to it.

"What's the matter my love?" The Prince's voice sound so worried and sad.

"N-Nothing you're majesty I just missed you." Jungkook smiled softly as he can feel his heart melt. He didn't know why Taehyung still loved him despite their status.

"I missed you too, so much my Jungkook" Taehyung smiled.

 

 

 

"Ahhh...ahhh.. Y-You're majesty ahhh" The knight moaned as the prince hard inside him.

"Just call m-me Taehyung my love." Taehyung uttered as he explores every part of Jungkook's body with his tongue and mouth.

"T-Taehyung...." Jungkook closed his eyes as he held tighter on the Prince's locks as the other pounced on him, result of missing each other.

"Sooo closeee.." The Prince said with a moan.

And after a powerful , they both came and shouted each other's name.

Taehyung plopped on top of the younger as both of them were panting and all covered with sweat.

"I love you my Jungkook" Taehyung said as he moved right next to Jungkook and kissed him for the last time but this time it was passionate and with pure love.

"I love you too my prince Taehyung." Jungkook replied.

And both of them went to slumber in each other's arms.

 

 

 

 

"I shall leave for now, but I'll be back my love" Taehyung winked and gave a last kiss to his lover and bid a goodbye.

The knight smiled softly and went back to his humbly home.

 


 


When they met again in the palace both of them were shocked.

"I have gathered all of you to let you all know the great news." The king happily announced, while the prince is as confused as anyone.

"What's the great news father?" Asked the young prince.

The King only smiled at him and once again faced the crowd, and one of the crowd was Junggkook.

"I'm happy to announced that the prince is getting married to the Lee's one and only princess." 

Upon hearing that both of the Prince and the Knight were shocked.

Jungkook was too shocked and hurt that he didn't realize he was already crying.

People started whispering and giving out their opinions.

The knight quickly ran out of the palace when he realized the situation.

The Prince tried to call out for him but he can't and it was too late.

"Father how could you!!" Taehyung shouted in anger and thus making the crowd quiet.

"What?" The King turned to him.

"Why the sudden? And you didn't even consulted me!!" 

He was really angry with his father and now the only one who muttered is

Jungkook


The prince left the place and quickly went to the knight's house.

 

 

 

 


"Jungkook!!" Taehyung yelled as he opened the door of the said name's house.

"Jungkook?!" He repeated when no one answered him.

"Jungkook?!?!" He searched for the other but it seems that the house was completely empty.

The Prince found his self crying and kneeling in front of the bed where they always make new memories.

That day Taehyung cried his life out until he fainted because of exhaustion.

 

 

 

 

 


It's been a week when Jungkook ran away from the palace and went to the village to get his mind clear and his heart in pain.

Jungkook was walking in the market when he heard from two old ladies the news about the prince.

"Yah! News are spreading from the palace that the prince was sick." Said the old lady with a long hair.

"I heard it too, they even said that it's been a week already." The old lady with a short hair said this time.

"Tsk tsk... How pity." 

"It is said that the prince might have a lover." 

"Really?"

"Yeah, and that his lover left him and that's why he got depressed and refuse to eat thus making him sick."

"Poor boy." They sighed and talked about a new topic.

This got the younger shock and his heart in more pain, if that was even possible.


And that nigh the younger decided to return and get things all clear.


As he sneakily entered the palace, he immediately went to the prince's room.

He found the prince weak and laying on the bed, his head turned in the other direction starring at the window.

"Jungkook" The younger's heart skipped a beat when he heard the Prince whispered his name in a needy and sad tone.

"Jungkook" There was it again.

"My Jungkook" This time the Prince was already crying again.

And had the younger one crying too as he approached the older on the bed.

"T-Taehyung" his voice was broke.

The prince turned his head slowly and his watery eyes widened and a big smile appeared on his face.

"Jungkook!!!" He shouted happily.

And the younger one wasted no time and threw his self in the arms of Taehyung.

"My Jungkook! You came back." Taehyung cried in joy and tightened the hug.

Jungkook returned the hug and cried everything on the prince's chest.

"T-Taehyung I'm sorry." 

"I'm sorry too my Jungkook, I-I didn't k-know either about the sudden announcement of father." 

"Wh-What will happen to us?" Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes.

"I won't let father do as he wants, if I have to give up my position for you I would do it." Taehyung assured to his lover and entwined their hands.

"I love you Taehyung" 

"You're my only love" Taehyung smiled and just like magic his body regained it's energy eith just a kiss from the other. It was a slow, passionate kiss and with pure love.