The Only Reason I'm still Sane

Only VKook~

 

Title: The Only Reason I'm still Sane

 

Word count: 957

Character(s): TaeKook and YoonMin

Genre: romance, vampire au, failed

Summary: In which every vampire has their own human to provide them blood.

 


 

In this world a vampire is destined to have their one and only human to provide them blood, once you find your destined partner you can no longer drink other's blood, you will only crave your partner's blood and if you drink another human's blood you'll go crazy and I really meant crazy.

 

 

Jungkook only gotten home when he received a message from Jimin saying Taehyung is going insane. He was on vacation for 3 days and when he finally got home he immediately went straight to Taehyung's house.

He found Yoongi which is Taehyung's cousin and Jimin which is Yoongi's human. He found the couple with worried faces.

"W-What happend? Where is Taehyung?" He quickly asked when they approached him.

"He's in his room..." Yoongi said as he eyed the closed door of Taehyung's room.

"He was going crazy Jungkook. Why did you left him?" Jimin was all worried.

"I-I don't understand wh-what do you mean?" Jungkook was confused. He was too new for this. He didn't kniw how does this bond work at all.

"Jungkook, you can't go and just leave him you know. He was starving and y-you weren't there..." Jimin said.

"So he goes out and drank another human's blood. And when we drank another human's blood we go crazy" Yoongi continued.

"We go insane and lost control of everything which is very dangerous because we can go kill people and it will get pretty ugly. Never noticed why me and Jimin are never apart? Well apart because I love him." Yoongi said and smirked.

"Yah! This is not the time!" Jimin blushed and pouted.

"T-Then what can I do?" Jungkook asked.

"Just go there and make him drink you blood." Yoongi ordered him.

And now he was standing in front of Taehyung's room. He pushed the door and the whole room was dark. He gulped as his heart beat fast, at the middle of the room there he found Taehyung roped to a chair. The situation must be that bad to even tie him.

Taehyung's head was down. The only light from the moon from the window was the only one helping him see. Jungkook came closer and cupped Taehyung's cheeks as he motioned the older's head up to look at him.

He was shock when he find his Taehyung was different. His eyes are all red, his mouth watering and his fangs are showing and Taehyung was moving non-stop he was like lost and finding something.

Jungkook kissed his ears and whispered "Ssshh I'm sorry Tae, I'm here now and I won't leave you again." then he placed the older's head near his neck.

He can feel Taehyung smelling him and in no time he felt Taehyung's fans deep in his skin. He hissed but relaxed in a second. He missed this feeling, oh how he missed Taehyung too even though it was for only 3 days.

He backed away and grinned to find his Taehyung back to normal already.

"J-Jungkookiiieee!!!" Taehyung cried as he saw the younger.

"Huhuhu I'm sorry Kookie~" Taehyung was a crying mess.

"Ssshh sshh I'm sorry too TaeTae" Jungkook hugged him and he was too happy.

 

"Uhm.... can you please untie me now?" and with that they both fell to laughter.

 

 


 

 

"Baby, I missed you so so much." Taehyung said with a deep and y voice as he traced the younger's neck with his nose, loving the younger's smell cause he freaking missed his human's smell.

"I'm sorry Tae and I missed you too." Jungkook gripped the older's hair.

They are now both and Taehyung on top of Jungkook.

"Please don't leave me again." Taehyung uttered more like an order.

"Yes" And with that he found his lips crashed with Taehyung's lips.

Jungkook moaned as Taehyung slid his tongue inside the younger's.

Taehyung moved to the younger's neck and shoulder, tasting those milky white skin he loved.

Jungkook suppress a moan when Taehyung his right and gave it a too before doing the same thing to his left .

"Nnngghhh TaeTae~ h-hurry up" Jungkook mewled.

"What does my baby want?" Taehyung smirked.

"Tae I want you inside me please" Jungkook cried.

"Well... since you said please then" Taehyung smiled and quickly line his hard inside the younger.

 

Jungkook arched his back as he felt Taehyung pushing inside him. Gosh how he missed this moments.

"T-Taehyung move" He ordered and Taehyung happily obliged and ed in and out with an already fast pace.

"Ahh! Tae so good nnggghhhh" Jungkook moaned as he gripped tighter on Taehyung and let his body be taken by the other.

" so tight baby" Taehyung cursed as he kept his pace while he kissed the younger's ear, neck and shoulder.

"Baby I'm close" Jungkook announced.

And when he finally felt his end, he felt Taehyung's fangs in his neck thus adding the pleasure and for that he came so hard and arched his back. 

Not a second passed and he already felt Taehyung spilled his inside him.

They panted trying to catch their breathe as the get off their .

"Baby, you're the only reason why I'm still sane. You're the only one who could make me sane." Taehyung smiled and and kissed the younger on the lips.

"I love you Tae and I'm sorry again" Jungkook smiled weakly.

"I love you too and I forgive you but next time when you're going on a vacation next time take me with you" Taehyung chuckled.

"Okay" Jungkook giggled and let theirself be taken by sleep.