Little Tae and Little Kookie

Only VKook~

 

Title: Little Tae and Little Kookie

Word count: 429

Character(s): TaeKook

Genre: failed attempt fluff, hybrid au

Summary: Little TaeTae is a cub and Little Kookie is a kitty.

 


 

"TaeTae look~ Mrs. Jeon's son is here too~" Mrs. Kim happily announced as the 5 year old cub went to the kitchen seeing the Jeon's in their house.

"His name is Jungkook and his younger by 1 year. Come and greet him" His mother motioned him to get nearer.

The little cub found the little kitty too shy and was hiding behind his mother's legs.

Mrs. Jeon motioned him to reveal his self to Taehyung.

 

Taehyung's ears perked up and was giving his famous box smile as he came close to little Kookie.

The other was too shy that his little black ears are all flat on his head and he was blushing too. Taehyung finds it super adorable. He came closer and sniffed the other on the neck, cheeks, and ear while the other was busy blushing and squirming.

"Aww how cute~ oh my gosh~" The two mothers squealed at their kids.

"Okay now you too go to the living room and play okay?" Mrs. Taehyung uttered and at that Little Tae already held the younger's small hand and guided him to the living room where his toys are.

 

 

"Vroom~ Vroom~" Little Tae shouted as he plays with his toy cars while Jungkook was busy coloring.

Taehyung stopped and realized that the younger was always quiet and his head is always down.

He sniffed the younger's neck again and Jungkook's eyes widened when he felt

"Aaff~" Taehyung is biting his ear.

"Kyaaahh!!" Little Kookie finally spoke.

"Oh! You spoke hehehehe" Little TaeTae giggled. Jungkook was too cute.

"Why did you bit my ear?" Jungkook pouted. ughh so cute.

"You're so cute Kookie." Taehyung already gave him a nickname.

"I am not!" Jungkook pouted again and huffed.

"Yes you are look!" Taehyung giggled and in no time he pounced on the younger making them fall on the ground.

Taehyung was too busy his cheeks, sniffing here and there, biting his black fluffy ears and etc. 

while little Kookie was too busy giggling and laughing.

 

 

 

After a while the two mothers decided to check on their sons cause it was too quiet now. What they saw melted their hearts.

The two kids were sleeping on the floor facing each other and Taehyung's hands securing the younger's waist while thumb his other hand. Jungkook on the other side is sleeping like an angel and his one hand was on Taehyung's chest.