What Am I To You?

Only VKook~

Title: What Am I To You?

Word count: 1416
Characters: TaeKook, BTS members and a secret guest.
Summary: Jungkook demands to know what's his role in Taehyung's life.
 

 

 
 
 
"Yahhh!! Hyung!! Wake up! We're going to be late again." Jungkook yelled as he hits Taehyung with a pillow to wake up.
 
Seeing Taehyung with an annoyed face as he finally opened his eyes, Jungkook can't help but laugh at the older as he kept hitting the older even though it was quite clear that Taehyung was already awake.
 
"Yah yah! I'm up!" Taehyung says as he try to block every hit of the soft object.
 
"I know." The younger chuckles, still not stopping on his activity.
 
"You little!!" Taehyung finally stood up laughing and scoop the younger like a newlywed couple would do and threw the black-haired boy on the bed and with Taehyung on top of him sitting.
 
"You shall be punish!!" Taehyung shouted with a grin and started tickling the younger.
 
"No no no no!! No tickling!!" Jungkook says but can't help it and just laugh.
 
The younger starts kicking and blocking Taehyung's hands with his to stop him because he swear he would die because of tickling. As he continue his mission to breakfree with the older on top of him avoids his hands, Taehyung was out of balanced thus motioning him to fall and in an instant he heard a yelp and when he opened his eyes he was already kissing the younger.
 
He quickly leaned back still in shock, he looked at the boy under him and to see a red face Jungkook with a still shocked face.
 
Realizing he was still on top of the younger and realizing it was too awkward with the kiss and silence he quickly stood up and hurried to the bathroom with an "I'll be showering then!" thus leaving the still frozen Jungkook on the bed.
 
 
As the older was gone Jungkook was still processing what happend and when his mind finally did he can't help but smile as he touch his lips.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taehyung walked in the kitchen to find Jungkook cooking and already in his uniform too. He walked up behind him and placed his head on the younger's shoulder.
 
"Is it done already?" He mumbled.
 
"Y-Yeah, go and take a s-seat already." Jungkook stuttered.
 
"Okay!" Taehyung replied and skipped his self to the table like a little girl, but not noticing the younger's flustered face.
 
 
 
 
 
After taking their breakfast they got ready to leave for school.
 
"Kookie!! Come on we're going to be late!" Taehyung shouted to call the younger as he was already at the door.
 
"And who's the reason of that?" Jungkook replied when he was already in front of his beloved hyung.
 
"Ara ara! Come on!" Taehyung was about to take a step outside when Jungkook stopped him.
 
"Wait! Hyung, tsk you don't really fix your uniform do you?" Jungkook went closer and raised an eyebrow. Fixing the older's collar and tie, there was only an inch left with their  distance.
 
When Jungkook could feel the older's breath against his cheecks, he knew he was too close to Taehyung and he just wish the other wouldn't hear his heart beating loud.
 
"Done." 
 
"Okay let's gooo!!" Taehyung took the black-haired boy's hand and pulled him with a grin like a little kid going to school for the first time.
 
 
 
 
 
When they finally got to the school, the two boys met with their friends (Namjoon,Hoseok,Jin,Yoongi and Jimin) at the hall but for only a second because they will be late again if they didn't hurry, so they all went to their own classrooms and of course Jungkook by his self as for Taehyung and Jimin they're on the same class, Yoongi with Jin and Namjoon with Hoseok.
 
 
 
Lunch time is where they all gathered to a table and eat lunch together.
 
"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted when he saw the older approaching them with a tray of foods and a not so happy expression.
 
"What's wrong hyung?!" Jungkook asked worriedly when the older sat next to him.
 
"Hmm?! Oh nothing." Taehyung replied when he was snapped from reality.
 
"Are you sure?" 
 
"Yes, I'm sure don't worry Kookie~" Taehyung said as he pinched the younger's cheeks and make baby talks.
 
"Yahh!! Stop doing that." The other said while rubbing his red like tomato cheeks.
 
"Oh hyung I forgot...." Jungkook motioned to get something from his bag.
 
"Your math notebook is in my bag and I know you have an assignment so here you go." The younger continued and gave the notebook.
 
"Thanks Kookie~~" Taehyung happily replied.
 
"Oh yeah right I got you some cake cause I know it's your favorite."
 
"Here~~" Taehyung said as he lead the fork with cake in the younger's mouth like a mother feeding his child.
 
"Ehem... We're here too remember?" 
 
"Seriously, you two look like newlyweds"
 
"You two are so cute together awww..."
 
"Just go out already"
 
The two youngest finally realized that they weren't actually alone.
 
Jungkook stood straight and kept his head down as he can feel his face getting hot from the comments while Taehyung just muttered a 'sorry' and a chuckle.
 
 
 
 
 
When school ended Jungkook found a letter in his locker saying he should go to room 104 which is the laboratory. Thinking it was one of his hyung who put the letter, he obediently obliged
 
 
 
 
As he got there he stepped inside the room but to find no one.
 
"Hyung?!" It was dark and it's almost night time.
 
"Tae-hyung?" He called again.
 
 
"Jungkookie?!" 
 
"Tae-hyung!!" 
 
SLAM
 
Outside the room
 
"Yes! Now it's lock hehehehe!" A guy said with a smirk.
 
"Now Jiyong hyung can initiate his plan" Another guy said.
 
"Yahhh Seungri, Seunghyun, Daesung and Taeyang! Are you guys ready?!"
 
The 4 guys all turned around to see Jiyong walking up to them.
 
"! If Jiyong hyung is here then who's inside with the Jungkook kid?!?!" Daesung asked.
 
"What?! You guys! Open the door quic--"
 
"Yahh! You kids what are you still doing here?" A guard came and before they could open the door the 5 of them quickly ran.
 
 
 
 
"Yup it's lock..." Taehyung sighed.
 
"Oh no!!!" Jungkook frowned and worried.
 
"Relax, I'm sure someone would notice we're missing and will come looking for us." Taehyung assured.
 
They both took a seat in the dark and the older was the one who spoke again.
 
"So.... What were you doing here?" 
 
"I thought one of you hyungs sent me here..." The younger replied.
 
"How about you hyung? Why did you come?" 
 
"Well.... Actually I knew who sent you here so I followed you." Taehyung cleared his voice and continued.
 
"It was Jiyond and his friends... I kinda heard them talking in the cafeteria saying that Jiyong will confess to you... so I- A while ago I was kinda annoyed right?" 
 
It was silent for a while until Jungkook finally spoke.
 
 
"Why were you annoyed then?" 
 
"Be-Because he was going to confess to you!!!" Taehyung stuttered and feeling a little nervous now.
 
"So?"
 
"I-I"
 
"What hyung?"
 
Taehyung was sure Jungkook was now looking at him and he was sure his heart is too loud and fast for his liking, he was getting nervous and sweaty.
 
"Hyung, what am I to you?" The older was sure he saw Jungkook's eyes watering and his voice was desperate.
 
"Hyung I have loved you since forever b-but do you feel the same? W-What am I to you hyung?!" 
 
Now he could really tell the other is crying hard.
 
Taehyung stood up and hugged the younger.
 
"Don't cry my Kookie. For me you have always been my best friend, brother, partner in crime, my Kookie, my little dongsaeng"
 
"W-Wha--"
 
"Shhh... Let me finish first" Taehyung hushed him with his finger.
 
"But most of all you are my one and only love, I got jealous of Jiyong because your only mine and I hope you would allow me." Taehyung looked to him, holding the younger's face with his both hands.
 
"Yes yes yes yes hyung" Jungkook broke in to tears again but now because of happiness.
 
"C-Could I kiss you?" Taehyung was noe the one blushing.
 
"You already did hyung remember?" Jungkook smirked and crashed their lips with a proper and innocent kiss.
 
 
 
"AHAAAA!!!" 
 
"THERE YOU TWO ARE!!"
 
"OH!!"
 
"I guess you two are now together"
 
"FINALLY"
 
The now new couple turned to their friends.
 
"Hey, why don't we try and lock Yoongi and Jimin too?" Hoseok whispered to Namjoon; who smirked at the idea.