05. That Night

Bo Go Ship Da (I Miss You) [ON HOLD!!]

So Min's POV

After Hyun Joong left, I lied on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Is this all fate? Chae Won not being to make it...my handphone, wallet, ID card missing... car tires punctured... and yet Hyun Joong appeared? Prince Charming coming to save me? Omo...what if I've just met my match, my soulmate!!! The man that will accompany me for the rest of my lives... Don't tell me... Hyun Joong is the one??? Gosh!!! I'm so happy that I can't even sleep!!

*1 hour later*

I've been tossing and turning on the bed for god-knows-how-long. Seriously?? Jung So Min you're turning into some crazy fan girl of some sort. Get back to your senses!!! I decided to take a shower to erase all the wild thoughts I'm having now..

Hyun Joong's POV

This Jung So Min girl is really, really weird. I was downstairs in the living room checking out her profile, then I saw her walking along the hallway, making her way to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked out of mere curiosity

"To the bathroom, to take a shower"

To the bathroom. To take a shower.

Is this girl nuts or something? Who takes a shower in the middle of the night? What's more, it's snowing here and it'd make the temperatures even lower than usual. Yet, this girl is bathing? Geez... she's really not normal =.=

I let her be and returned to my reading. Hmm, so this girl will officially become a prosecutor 2 days later? Perfect. I can't wait!! Before you know it, I'll be getting my revenge..

I was so engrosse in my thoughts that it took me awhile before I heard the vigorous splashing of water in the bathroom. Seriously?? Isn't she a bit old to play rubber duckies in the bathtub? Amused, I listened again. This time, I hear faint cries and heavy breathing too. I rushed to the bathroom to see the door wide open, and So Min was struggling inside the bathtub. Well well well, first she leaves her car door unlocked, now she doesn't even close the bathroom door. Interesting girl we have here. I took a few long strides to reach her and pulled her up. When she started breathing normally again, she looked up at me with the most accusing eyes i've ever seen. What did I do wrong? It took me to awhile to realise.. umm she was .

"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, ducking her head and hiding her body underwater. "You ert!!"

What? Me? A ert?? What happened to me being the handsome Prince Charming coming to your rescue? Expression of pure confusion was etched all over my face

"I can't believe it!! You still have the nerve to pretend to be innocent? You saw me!!! You saw me!!"

Yes, I did see you. But I only saw a glimpse of you, so there's no need to scream like you saw a ghost okay? The neighbours might here you.
Of course I didn't say it. I had to be a jerk and insult her..

"Yea, I saw you. No worries, dear, you are not losing out in anything. Besides, your figure is not that great anyway."

Ouch!! DId I just say that? I mentally slapped myself

"PABO!! How dare you say that?? And I can't believe you are daring enough to come in when a young and pure lady like me is showering!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

Gosh.. she sure is loud.

"THe door was open, So MIn-ssi. Now put on you clothes. You don't want me peeking, do you?" I said. She had unconscioously stood up and started arguing with me.. So I practically got a pretty clear view.

"PABO!!! GET OUT!!" She said as I handed her a towel to cover herself out.

I had no choice but to leave. She sure is special. I thought to myself.. incredibly weird too, I added.

So Min's POV

I can't believe it!!!

He's a pure jerk. I can't believe I fell for a total ert.. Well, at least I got to know it earlier,  if not I'd waste my time chasing after him.. But I had to learn the hard way, didn't I? Now he saw me.. He saw me... ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! KIM HYUN JOONG, YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Should I make this story [H] rated? I have no experience in this kind of matter so please help!! Thanks (: DO DROP UR COMMENTS!! :D CONSTRUTIVE FEEDBACK APPRECIATED :D ~QY