03. Meeting Mr Handsome

Bo Go Ship Da (I Miss You) [ON HOLD!!]

Chae Won's POV

Aigoo... Just when I thought I could make my way to Gangchon already, this irritating woman appears, right after I went back to the office to grab my bag and luggage.. She's clinging on to me and saying that she's my long-lost sister or whatsoever...WOMAN, I'M NOT EVEN LISTENING TO YOU!!! She seems determined, though... Aish, so irritating...Can't you see I'm in a hurry? I try to reason with her, that I'm not her sister, and i'm currently in a rush..But she cuts me off before I can even get to start the sentence.. Ottokee? So Min ah, mianhe, I don't think I'll be able to make it to Gangchon tonight...

 

So Min's POV

Aish, it's been awhile since I had so much fun skiing!! I looked at my watch to see the time... Omo! It's already 7pm, I;ve been skiing for such a long time? And why isn't Chae Won here yet?? Nevermind, it's her loss.. I'd go for one last round of skiing before I call her!

As I turned my back and started to go up the hill to ski down again, a saw a couple of crazy drunken snow boarders skating at top speed towards me!! Before I had the time to react, they were already almost a metre distance away from me. I closed my eyes, waiting to get ready for the strong impact.The next thing I knew, a huge force pushed me to the ground and I was safe from danger.. I opened my eyes, and the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life appeared! Omo, his eyes were the most beautiful shade of honey brown and they were simply dazzling. "Kim Hyun Joong", he said and smiled, showing his killer grin, and reached out for my hand for a handshake.

He helped me up, and walked away... Just like that...I've got to tell Chae Won about this!! But wait..where is she? She's still not here? I'm starting to get worried... Did my father really cling on to her for so long? I decided to call her... I patted my windbreaker pocket to feel for my handphone...but it's not there!!! I started frantically feeling in all my pockets...OMO!!! I left it in the car...unlocked!!! Aigoo...how forgetful of me!! And to think that I'm becoming a prosecutor soon..how can I be so irresponsible?? I rushed to the car, only to see that my car door is open, and guy wearing a cap is rummaging through my handbag... "Thief!" I screamed, but he already fled... My handphone, wallet, ID card... even my hotel reservation... ARGHHHH!!!

 

So Eun's POV

"Ma'am, here are the things you ordered us to take from her. Any further instructions, Ma'am?"

"No. You may leave now." I replied curtly

I leaned back on my chair and sighed... I really hope Joongie's mission will succeed... From the day I met him when he was thirteen, he was determined to accomplish this.. As his best buddy, I would be there to support him no matter what.. But what if he grows attach to this So Min girl? Joongie is a very emotional guy.. He tends to let his emotions take over his entire body... I don't want what happened ten years ago to happen to him again.. Once is enough, Joongie ah. That's why I even gave him one year of my time, to come back to Seoul, Korea, the place which was once his hometown, to accomplish what he was destined to do.. When the time is up, we'd both return, and forget this forever.

 

So Min's POV

After the Meeting-Mr-Handsome incident, and the Oh-So-Unfortunate-Robbery, all I could do was sit in the hotel lobby...Aish, the hotel reservation forms were with Chae Won too... Do I really have to spend the night on a sloppy couch? Actually, it wasn't such a bad idea at all, I could fall asleep anywhere, from the toilet seat to a greaty priced king-sized bed... but still, it's embarassing!! Just as I was about to fall asleep, Mr Handsome appeared again!!! Omo...!! Spare me, dear god, I think I'm having a handsomeness-overload already!!! He's pure eye-candy material...

He asked me what a pretty lady like me was doing on a couch on a hotel lobby... and I explained the situation to him.. Then, he was like "Well why don't you just spend the night in my suite then? I have an extra room.." I stood there with my mouth gaping at him, stunned, speechless. Mr Handsome was offering me to spend a night with him!!! IN HIS ROOM!!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

It's just a thought here, but will something happen b/w them? I'm unsure... after all I've never written rated scenes before, and I don't really plan too hehe. These are my thoughts

(A) Potray the innocent but passionate (not in that sense) love that they have for each other developed through friendship, and mutual understanding towards each other. Maybe include an almost-kiss scene?

(B) Passionate love, but developed through awkwardness after a one night stand.

I personally prefer (A), what do you guys think? Do drop your comments/suggestions... (BOTH NEGATIVE & POSITIVE!) Even if you want to bash me up and kill me for writing this crap story, go ahead.. all contributions are appreciated!!

~QY (;