04. In Hyun Joong's Mind

Bo Go Ship Da (I Miss You) [ON HOLD!!]

Hyun Joong's POV

Everything went well... just as planned.

The innocent, yet absolutely clueless girl followed me into the suite. "Komawo. Thank you for letting me stay over the night!" She said excitedly with a slighty nervous grin.  Aigoo, this girl must be another one of those crazy fan-girls that love my handsome looks again. Do I really look that handsome? I have to admit to myself though, nobody can resist my killer grins. It's my specialty~ In my 24 years of life, no girl has ever been able to resist me when I put my heart into courting her. Gosh, I must be sounding like an arrogant chabeol now...

Okay, so.. I was interested in how she would react if I tried to flirt with her a little. I should really wear a signboard around that says CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AT MY SMILE OR YOU WILL MELT AND DISINTIGRATE INSTANTLY. Hehe... wicked sense of humour I have, huh? Another one of my secret weapons I use on women. That's what I am- a womanizer. BUT I don't play with women unless they play with me.. And I never go beyond winking and such, so... well, you get the idea.

Back to reality, as I guided her to the extra room, I can't help but look back at her for a little while. Her lips formed a cute pout, probably because she was disappointed that she wouldn't be sleeping in the same room as me? Geez..but her lips were so tempting. For a moment, I imagined myselft kissing her soft, sweet lips. "Hyun Joong-ssi...Hyun Joong-ssi... HYUN JOONG-SSI!!!" So Min screamed. Gosh, Did I really dream of her for that long? Oh well..

After we said our "Good night"s and "See you next morning" and "Thank yous" and "You're welcome"s, I closed the bedroom door and went back to the living room. Then, I called So Eun.

"Yeobseyo? Oh, Joongie ah. What is it?"

"So Eun ah, how is it with Moon Chae Won-ssi?"

"Hehe.. don't worry about it. I guess she was so annoyed with me that she let me spend the night at her house.. I guess she thinks I'm a runaway from the mental hospital or something..so she probably figured that she could send me back tomorrow"

"Mwoh?! Chincha? I can't believe it! But coming to think of it, you do have great acting skills, Eunnie"

"Hehe, komawo. But this Chae Won girl is quite a nice girl.. I might actually get along with her!"

"Eunnie ah, remember we're returning once this is over. No attachments, no relationships with anybody here..It'd be harder to leave it that was the case"

"Araso.. You keep that in mind too, make sure you don't get yourself hurt again. "

"Ne, it's late, I'll call you tomorrow.:

No attachments, no relationships with anybody here.. This keeps ringing in my mnd for some reason.. Why is there a wierd feeling? I can feel my heart clenching... Why do I feel so uneasy? Am I afraid that I'd get so used to this place...and the people here..that I wouldn't want to leave? Has somebody already caught my attention?

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How was it? There isn't much Hyunmin interaction here.. I thought I woud like to show the readers what was going on in Hyun Joong's mind... Wow, I've never written in a man's POV for so long before.. How was it? I hope it doesn't sound awkward.. Once again, give me feedback!! I want to make this story as good as possible (: ~QY