02. Gangchon Ski Resort

Bo Go Ship Da (I Miss You) [ON HOLD!!]

-Present-

So Min's POV

Today is the capping ceremony of graduating students of Seoul Prosecutor School! Chae Won isn't with me yet, since I made her go to my father to make sure he doesn't come.. He's always going on and on about getting a picture with his prosecutor daughter and how honoured he will be and blah and blah... HOw could I let him do that? If he came, my only day of freedom left before officially becoming a prosecutor will be gone... Today will be the last day I can enjoy myself to the fullest with Chae Won...we're going skiing!!! Speaking of which, WHY ISN'T SHE HERE YET????!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Chae Won's POV

Don't be fooled by So Min's sweet and innocent appearance, inside her she's a little devil...and once you get on the bad side of her, you're doomed... Spell it? D-O-O-M-E-D. And that's what I am now... What could I do when her father keeps digging for information? Aish, can't he just trust her daughter? Haha, if I were her father, I wouldn't too... Minmin's is just to mischievous, and a total party-girl.. Let's let her have her fun just for a few more days... Until she becomes a full-time prosecutor and has no time for play..

(1 hr later)

Aigoo...I was so right about her father... He really doesn't trust her...AT ALL!! Minmin ah, do you really have such a bad record with your father? Looks like Minmin has already drove to Gangchon Ski Resort already... AISH!!! How can she leave me here in Seoul??? It's so far away too...she should've waited for me to give me a lift there too..Cold hearted... Hmph!! She's always this playful...sigh...I hope she hasn't gotton into any trouble yet...

 

Hyun Joong's POV

"So Eun ah, is she there already?" I called my my best friend, AKA assistant for this mission.

"Ne, you were right. She did go skiing first, and left her car unlocked... what a careless girl!! What's the next move?"

"Call your hired men, tell them to rob her important possessions in the car... Make sure they take her wallet, and ID card especially."

"They've already done that, Joongie ah, do you really think I don't know what you are thinking?" So Eun chuckled.

"Hehe... You know me so well..Well then just puncture her car tires afterwards... "

"Aigoo... My men have already done that too... I need to distract this Chae Won girl here so that she doesn't reach Gangchon... You don't want this mission to fail, do you? It would be a waste of my one year here... We return to America once this is over, araso?

"Aish, araso arso, don't be so long-winded. Gotta go, bye So Eun ah"

"Bye Joongie"

I clicked my phone shut and chuckled to myself, thanking my best buddy silently. Without her, this would never work... Komapta, So Eun ah... Also, mianhe, Jung So Min-ssi, for whatever I'm going to do to you from today onwards.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

How is it so far? Hmm... I'm trying to do my best in this fanfic since it's my first, I want it to be good!! So please give me lots of feedback to improve the story..KOMAWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3     ~QY