007

My contract wife

Chapter 007: Jagiya?!



Lee Sunmi's POV

"D-don't scare m-me like that a-again..."


"Jagiya!"

HUH?!

Wait, he's already awake?

Wait, hold up

Who's he calling Jagiya?! Because that's just plain disgusting!

"Xiao Lu~!" The clumsy nurse infront of me changed 360 & ran up to Luhan, hugging him.

HUUH?! T-that clumsy nurse is his G-GIRLFRIEND?!

Yes, Lee Sunmi, that clumsy pretty nurse is his girlfriend.

 

Her thoughts just kept coming & coming, until something hit her.

...Isn't she the girl from the shopping centre?

~Flashback (Chapter 2)~

I looked at the people behind him (specifically, girl & 8 boys) "Who are they?" I whispered to Sehun, before he could answer Luhan answered "My friends" I looked at them awkwardly and mumbled an 'ok'. I turned to Sehun again "Uhhh so, we'll be going now.." I said awkwardly, "See ya!" his friends said in unison "Annyeong, Luhunnie!" The only girl said & i raised my eyebrow what? 'Luhannie'? "Annyeong jagiya!" and he did this flying kiss motion, i felt disgusted from this couples PDA & pulled Luhans arm. Harshly. "Yah, fine, we'll go get your darn chips!" His mood changed again, bipolar kid. He then pulled me by the arm "See you Sehun!" Sehun did a small wave in return, I smiled, he never changed. But.. Jagiya? what was that all about? They're dating?? I didn't know that anyone would wanna date this repulsive creature I had this feeling in my stomach & it didn't feel good Ugh, mensturals coming back, i guess... 

~End of Flashback~

I suddenly felt all weak again, it was worser than the pain I felt when I fell of the roof with Luhan. So I was worried for nothing? He's this fine that he can go flirting as soon as he wakes up?

Without thinking, I went up to him while he was having his cuddle session with his Ja- GIRLFRIEND.

When I stopped his big doe eyes finally met my eyes. except that nurse didn;'t look at me

I grabbed his wrist that was peacefully laying on the hospital bed rail.He yelped & the nurse gasped. Crap I didn't mean to!

"Miss.Lee! please don-"

I cut her off, "Luhan, we're going home"

He looks fine enough to take home not in that way! if he can be so energetic. From the corner off my eye I could see the nurses 'r-u-for-real' face.

Yes, lady, i'm for reals.

"B-but, i'm still injured!"

"Exactly, you'll feel better at home, come on."

I lifted his upper torso & then *beeps* start going through is that the heart monitor?

Then the doctor came in

"U-uh, Miss.Lee-"

"I can take him home right? Just minor injuries now, right?" The doctor nodded. "Y-yes..however-" What's wrong with people in this hospital, are all the staff in the hospital scared of something? they're acting like they've seen a ghost

"I'll take mine & Luhan's leave then, bye." I stated nonchantly. I helped him stand up & he suddenly wince "S-Sunmi-ah, I wanna stay here though!" Tsk, you just wanna stay for your jagiya you sly dog! Eventhough you already have connections to a  professional private doctor, you wanna stay at a lousy public hospital with your clumsy JAGIYA 

I turned to look at him, straight in the eye & serious, dead serious "Did I ask for your opinion?". He whimpered & then shook his head, I smiled "Exactly."

I then gave him my crutches & helped him on them see I'm a better nurse than his Jagi- GIRLFRIEND can I take her job instead? she's barely helped me this whole time

I started walking, but I couldn't help but limp because of the pain thats still in my leg. I tried my best to hide away the pain from Luhan.

 

Geez, the stuff I do for you, Xi Luhan.

~~~★★★~~~

 

 

I bit my lip while trying to walk behind of Luhan it hurts so much.

Walking gets so hard after time

I tried to supress the pain that was definitely killing me right now.
But, that nurse back then knew who I was referring to when I asked to see my fiance, she knows that i'm going to marry Luhan & she's Luhan's girlfriend.. but she's not hostile towards me? Isn't it supposed to be all dramatic & soap opera-y I stumbled, but luckily before I could slip & fall - I regained my balance. *sigh* But...

A pained sound escaped my mouth by accident, Luhan stopped his tracks & worriedly looked at me over his shoulder "Are you okay?" "Why wouldn't I be?" I tried to act strong & looked away before he can see any signs of pain on my face. He then nodded but still continuted to walk. I ran up to him to stop his worries & i managed to catch up. Once I caught up with him he turned around. "Take these crutches, you're limping." "No way, I got these crutches for you, Xi Luhan" "Fine, if that's how you're going to be, be like that then" we started walking again & then he stopped. 

He dropped the crutches I gave him and swooped me off my feet to carry me bridal style.

"W-wha!" "You're walking too slow. It's not fair if I'm the only one using crutches." why are you being so nice? you need it more than me, you wouldn't be injured like that in the first place if it wasn't for me
 

Dugeun


"Stop! Let me down Xi Luhan!" I start wiggling in his arms but then he winced. Crap I forgot he was injured I stopped wriggling but I could feel my face burning up from having to be carried in such a misleading & embarrassing way.

Whenever he took a step, the pace felt uneven. I bit my lip as I guiltily looked down he wouldn' be like this if it wasn't for me 

He carried me all the way to my hospital room, I could feel all the staff, patients & their family members who were walking past stare at us & whisper. Why can't these people just mind their own business? I feel myself blush all the way to my ears.

 


We finally reached the door of my hospital room. He then carefully walked in & gently placed me down in the sofa "Wait!" "You're hurt Sunmi" he said with a serious tone "N-no I'm not! Look after yourself first! You're more hurt than me!" He lifts an eyebrow oops... I just contradicted myself  I sit up to protest "'you're more hurt than me'? so you are hurt" he then pushed me back down by my shoulders.

"Stay here okay? I'll treat your foot" He said softly. He knew I was hurt in the foot... I didn't even tell him where I got hurt though

After that he walked over to where the first aid kit was.

He kneeled down on the floor & got the alcohol with the cottonball. He dipped the cotton ball into the alcohol for a bit so it doesn't get soaked & then lifted it back up again. He then carefully took off my shoes & socks to expose the wound. Luhan saw it & decided to quickly clean it before I could react  W-wait, wh- "AHHH!" I screamed & he slapped his hand onto my mouth to to muffle the rest of the sound.

After that, the brat finally finished 'treating' my wound more like getting revenge on me. He carried me bridal style, again. "Geez! Not again! You already fixed up my leg, let me walk!" I refrained from slapping him but I really did want him to let go of me. He was walking down the hallway of the hospital, people in the hospital were staring at us & whispering, I started to feel embarrassed. He opened the door of my hospital room with one hand & very very carefully plopped me down onto my bed. 

"Hmph! ", I then pulled the covers over me. "Sleep." I opened my mouth to protest, but he cut me off "You're hurt, just sleep." He said firmly. He then stepped closer & I felt all nervous. He then leaned down & tucked me in. I looked away. I'm not a baby!

He then moved closer to my face & I instinctly closed my eyes. I felt him pat my head.

Geez!

~~~★★★~~~

I then slowly lifted my eyelids up when I smelt something nice like food & nice like the scent. ...Isn't this Luhan's scent? My lids then shot up open with the thought. Oh my god. What happened? Why am I in the brats bed?

I then recalled what happened before I went to sleep. I guess he contacted his parents & drove us to his house.

I gulped. I heard footsteps coming. I could feel my face heating so I looked away and snuggled myself into the brats comfy- blanket.

The brat then turned up with a cute baby pink apron & gloves to carry the porridge. No wonder I could smell nice food but, doesn't the brat cook bad?

I opened my mouth & he spoke ahead of me "Nai Nai taught me how to make porridge, so when shes sick, I can treat her with porridge." He smiled sweetly at me as he recalled the memory. Don't smile like that! I blew a raspberry. This guy, seriously... He then came closer with the porridge still in his hands.

I then laughed at his attire, because I realised how motherly he looks right now. He then changed his gentle smile into an annoyed face "Yah! What's so funny?!" Finally, the brat has returned. Right now, I could barely breathe & his attire only made it worser for me. "Y-your c-cl-clothes!" I said trying to strain my voice from my laughter.

He then pointed at me "Yah! I did this for you!!!"

My laugh then slowly died down while my face heated up even more again. He then came up ton the bedside table & gently put the porridge down. My mouth was already watering by the smell of it. Unknowingly, I was staring at it with my mouth open & didn't notice until Luhan chuckled. "What you want me to feed you? What are you, a baby?" Tsk, you just treated me like a baby before! I clamped my mouth shut and looked away.

"Just kidding. Here, i'll feed you." He then sat down on the bed & got the porridge securely in his hands. After scooping some porridge with a spoon, Luhan leaned over to me and I looked at his eyes, telling me to eat. I sat up & hesitantly, I ate.

"OMG! WHAT IS THIS?! ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME?!" I instantly regretted it "DID YOU REALLY FEED THIS TO YOUR GRANDMA? HOW IS SHE STILL ALIVE?"

"YAH! JUST EAT IT!" 

 

★★★

 


A/N: YO YO YO! HEY I JUST FINISHED NAPLAN! YES, I'm a year 7 LOL. You must be like "WHY IS SUCH A YOUNG GIRL WRITING GROWN UP STORIES?!" WELL, I HAVE A PASSION FOR WRITING....JKS, JUST FOR FUN BUT I MAKE EVERY WORD COUNT. TOOK ME DAYS TO DO THIS.... I'M SORRRRYYYYY~ MIANNHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WAS THIS CHAPTER ACCEPTABLE ENOUGH FOR MY ABSENCEEE???!!! *DOES AEGYO TO CONVINCE* BTW I'VE STARTED MY OWN BLOG!





Bruh I just got rid of like 2000 characters, i'm so tired of editingT^T

Please subscribe, upvote & comment! I would like update everyday (jks, thats like impossible with hs work) & it would make me SOOO happy!
Saranghaeyo! Hwaiting for next chappie!